Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fathers that are ok with teens daughters being on birth control

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Can you imagine how many fathers there are just in the USA that know their under 18 daughters are on birth control and are okay with it! Lol clown cucked world.

Birth control is one of the reasons why i’m incel

Birth control, the pill, whatever you want to call it was invented decades ago.
It was over long before most people on this site were born.

can you imagine going up to shlomo and asking your daughter's pussy be inspected and prescribed medication so she can be pumped and dumped by chads with ease :lul: :lul: and then shlomo shoves up a copper stick deep in your daughter so she's good to go for 10 years of NON STOP CHAD ONLY FUCKING :lul::lul::lul: and you pay for it :lul::lul::lul::lul: IMAGINE HAVING A DAUGHTER :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

is it legal for young girls to get birth control without their parents permission?

Rhetorical question, right ?
no. serious. I've heard that girls can see a doctor in private or go to planned parenthood clinic

i am unsure what the exact law on this is

I've heard that girls can see a doctor in private or go to planned parenthood clinic
In Europe a 13yo can see a doctor without the parents' knowledge and has access to free contraception and abortion

can you imagine going up to shlomo and asking your daughter's pussy be inspected and prescribed medication so she can be pumped and dumped by chads with ease :lul: :lul: and then shlomo shoves up a copper stick deep in your daughter so she's good to go for 10 years of NON STOP CHAD ONLY FUCKING :lul::lul::lul: and you pay for it :lul::lul::lul::lul: IMAGINE HAVING A DAUGHTER :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Any man that wants his child to be a girl is a indication that hes a cuck from the beginning.

I don't know about my dad. But my mom put my sister on birth control when she turned 16. I think my father is aware of this.
no. serious. I've heard that girls can see a doctor in private or go to planned parenthood clinic

i am unsure what the exact law on this is
Teenage girls can get birth controls without her parents consent. Planned Parenthood provides these facilities. Under the doctor-patient confidentiality they can't even disclose it to the girl's parents without her consent. CUCKED WORLD.

foids can get hormones for shit like acne, slightly painful periods or just to fuck chad without consequences, but if a boy has T levels of a 80-year-old which prevents him from developing properly, he won't get any T, because "bro, technically it's within the range", "bro, hormones are dangerous!"

They never had anything to say Their lovely wives would divorce rape them if they start to complain too much.

is it legal for young girls to get birth control without their parents permission?
Yes. Foids below 20 get the pills for free where I live (Northern Yurope). They can also choose patches, implants or IUD, all taken care of by tax payer money.

HITS PIPE HARDER
That would be my uncle
:dafuckfeels:
In Europe a 13yo can see a doctor without the parents' knowledge and has access to free contraception and abortion
Teenage girls can get birth controls without her parents consent. Planned Parenthood provides these facilities. Under the doctor-patient confidentiality they can't even disclose it to the girl's parents without her consent. CUCKED WORLD.
Another example of the state infringing on the role of the parent. They are slowly taking our autonomy over family away in the guise of "freedom to young whores".
They never had anything to say Their lovely wives would divorce rape them if they start to complain too much.
Imagine marrying in 2020
all taken care of by tax payer money.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

foids can get hormones for shit like acne, slightly painful periods or just to fuck chad without consequences, but if a boy has T levels of a 80-year-old which prevents him from developing properly, he won't get any T, because "bro, technically it's within the range", "bro, hormones are dangerous!"
This! Also trannys can get all the rest they want, no questions asked.

dd921970be232e2316f2d5a750b8f277.gif

Can you imagine how many fathers there are just in the USA that know their under 18 daughters are on birth control and are okay with it! Lol clown cucked world.
:feelsclown:

Tbh

I take it just because of my hormones you silly inkel.

Yes. Foids below 20 get the pills for free where I live (Northern Yurope). They can also choose patches, implants or IUD, all taken care of by tax payer money.
The state gives them acess to fuck chad risk free JFL and they tell us that we are not entitled to sex