Fatty-No-More tracker

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
I am tired of being a fatass. I have been a fatso for the last 4 or 5 years and it's time to stop being so damn fat. Hopefully keeping an online log, which I plan to update most days, will keep me on track in my weight loss with a little good ole fashion peer pressure.

Weighed myself a couple minutes ago (~2:10 AM EST) at 270 lbs.

PaneerPaneer

PaneerPaneer

Recruit
★★
3d 1h 10m
I believe in you. Go get it done, make your body feel the way it's wanted to feel. Be like the wind. Good luck.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
114d 9h 12m
I see, bro. Losing the weight will prove to be worthwhile.

coppernicus

coppernicus

Professional thread bumper
-
18d 16h 5m
Good luck, well played, good game.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 23h 40m
I am tired of being a fatass. I have been a fatso for the last 4 or 5 years and it's time to stop being so damn fat. Hopefully keeping an online log, which I plan to update most days, will keep me on track in my weight loss with a little good ole fashion peer pressure.

Weighed myself a couple minutes ago (~2:10 AM EST) at 270 lbs.
What is your height?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 23h 40m
Are you pure fat or an experienced lifter? Just trying to get an idea of what you’re starting with. Some guys are not too far off being 6’ 270. Others are just piles of shit.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
Are you pure fat or an experienced lifter? Just trying to get an idea of what you’re starting with. Some guys are not too far off being 6’ 270. Others are just piles of shit.
Pure fat.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
Damn. Hopefully you have an ok face under that fat.
Nope. My face is hideous, I only got fat around age 27. Also don't carry much fat on my face, I'm like extreme skinny fat.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
46d 16h 9m
Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
52d 4h 48m
There's no fat for your face!

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
13d 8h 38m
Good luck OP.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
134d 36m
Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★★★★
17d 8h 55m
Nope. My face is hideous, I only got fat around age 27. Also don't carry much fat on my face, I'm like extreme skinny fat.
You don't know that unless you've been to as low as 12% body fat.
You can PM me if you need help I'm also lean maxing now, I've lost 80lbs so far since August last year. :dab::feelsokman:

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★
2d 4h 37m
just go keto my fellow fatcel, you will not regret it

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
I'm just going to do some common sense shit with my diet. EG only drink water, drinking soda is a big reason I'm fat as fuck.
Cut out fast food as much as possible, I was eating it almost everyday. I make now at home a chicken sandwich better than any I've had except popeyes, with tyson's lightly breaded chicken strips fried in peanut oil and placed together to form like one patty, rye bread toasted on the insides, and taco bell chipotle sauce (gonna try to find other chipotle sauce because I'm sure there's better), that motherfucker is delicious. I'll eat it sparingly when I have that "fast food" urge. I'll save a lot of money this way too.

Right now I'm fasting for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I will weigh myself again on Tuesday. Last time I fasted 2 1/2 days I dropped 9 lbs.

Just cutting out flavored drinks especially soda from my diet I should drop like 40 lbs in the first 2 months.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
★★★★★
24d 3h 54m
Keto and intermittent fasting + low sugar diet is the way to go, no need to even exercise.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
You don't know that unless you've been to as low as 12% body fat.
You can PM me if you need help I'm also lean maxing now, I've lost 80lbs so far since August last year. :dab::feelsokman:
I have my driver's license from 2013 still. I was 170 lbs and 6 foot. I was skinny fat, but there wasn't very much fat at all on my face. I didn't even get any submental fat until around 230 lbs. I can see very clearly in this picture my lower third is absolutely hideous, and I have a long middle third too.
Keto and intermittent fasting + low sugar diet is the way to go, no need to even exercise.
Oh yeah, forgot to say I'm going to do intermittent fasting. Only eating in a 4 hour window each day, plus fasting for a full day every Monday.

I do want to be more physically active, so I'll need carbs.

Last edited:
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★
2d 4h 37m
this

I have my driver's license from 2013 still. I was 170 lbs and 6 foot. I was skinny fat, but there wasn't very much fat at all on my face. I didn't even get any submental fat until around 230 lbs. I can see very clearly in this picture my lower third is absolutely hideous, and I have a long middle third too.

Oh yeah, forgot to say I'm going to do intermittent fasting. Only eating in a 4 hour window each day, plus fasting for a full day every Monday.

dude you have a huge amount of energy stocks there trust me, you just need to make you body use all that fat as energy instead of carb, which is why I suggest keto. The fatter you are better, it's even more effective (especially doing IF altogether). You should give it try, look it up

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
this

dude you have a huge amount of energy stocks there trust me, you just need to make you body use all that fat as energy instead of carb, which is why I suggest keto. The fatter you are better, it's even more effective (especially doing IF altogether). You should give it try, look it up
I'll look into it more, but the problem is I'm a very picky eater so diets that cut out lots of food groups might be a problem.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★★★★
17d 8h 55m

Count Calories and don't overeat. Some retard normies overeat in IF breaks then they gain fat lel don't make that mistake

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
260 after 3 1/2 day fast, gonna break this fast with popeyes though when I'm in the city today

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
:woke: Noooo thats going to ruin the result.
It'll be alright mang. Popeyes is only in the city that's 30+ miles from me, and I only go there a few times a month if that. That's the only fast food I'll get from time to time.
Also last year when I went 2 1/2 days and got chic-fil-a sandwich I could only eat half before filling stuffed because it shrunk my stomach

Last edited:
Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★★★★
17d 8h 55m
260 after 3 1/2 day fast, gonna break this fast with popeyes though when I'm in the city today
Lol don't get over excited there mate. You didn't loose 10 lbs of fat. You're 6ft and you're maintenance is around 2800 cals so 3.5 days fasting = 2800* 3.5 = 9800 = 2.8 * 3500.

You lost around 2.5lbs of FAT(+ 0.5 lbs lean muscles) the rest 7lbs is your glycogen reserves and water weight.

Still impressive tho, just don't over eat now. Stay below maintenance. Also remember, one pound at a time man. You got this.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
Lol don't get over excited there mate. You didn't loose 10 lbs of fat. You're 6ft and you're maintenance is around 2800 cals so 3.5 days fasting = 2800* 3.5 = 9800 = 2.8 * 3500.

You lost around 2.5lbs of FAT(+ 0.5 lbs lean muscles) the rest 7lbs is your glycogen reserves and water weight.

Still impressive tho, just don't over eat now. Stay below maintenance. Also remember, one pound at a time man. You got this.
Was drinking a gallon a day of water so is it def water weight

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
Have to say eating that chicken sandwich felt nearly as good as a fap after a 40 day nofap streak

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
bought spices and herbs, and then made some scrambled eggs. Added cumin, black pepper, sea salt (already had), thymes, parsley, about half a tbsp of grass-fed butter, and used the gordon ramsay method of cooking scrambled eggs. These eggs are divine. :feelsohh:

Before I added the herbs and spices the eggs always tasted bland and I couldn't eat them everyday. Now I think I can.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 23h 40m
bought spices and herbs, and then made some scrambled eggs. Added cumin, black pepper, sea salt (already had), thymes, parsley, about half a tbsp of grass-fed butter, and used the gordon ramsay method of cooking scrambled eggs. These eggs are divine. :feelsohh:

Before I added the herbs and spices the eggs always tasted bland and I couldn't eat them everyday. Now I think I can.
Have you ever tried keto dieting?

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★★
84d 14h 51m
Have you ever tried keto dieting?
I've never tried it, but I might make some adjustments to my diet to mostly follow it. Not sure how difficult it would be to follow it in my budget and find enough food I want to eat, and will still eat carrots in my green shakes, which btw just had one after months of not making any.

Numb

Numb

Deformed Mexican
★★★★★
15d 2h 25m
I've always hated being in this fate unhealthy state tbh