Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite characters from media?

KValt

KValt

Recruit
★★★★★
What are your favorite fictional characters?
Real people with a fictional background like BLOPcel don’t count.

Books, movies, shows, video games, comics, anime, card/board games you name it.

Personally I like Andrew Wiggin from Enders game and Char Aznable from gundam

Lady Gaga.

I admire her for doing whatever the fuck she wants.

Also hearing her song "born this way" resonated with a lot LGBTIQ+ people.

I love her song "judas" and dark themes around it <3.

Yagami Light from Death Note. He's witty, cold, immoral, and apathetic. The last three of the four I can relate to.

Also Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. He's villainous, hateful towards humans, but he's surprisingly caring for a loli. All three I can relate to.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lady Gaga.

Trolling virtuosity.
Meursault from "The stranger".

modus_coperandi said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Lady Gaga.
Trolling virtuosity.
I respect LGBTIQ+

A lot of Lady Gaga songs really touches me deeply.

Lelouch:

latest

Yuno Gasai:

latest

Mao from Code Geass:

latest

Shion Sonozaki:

latest

Tohru Adachi

latest

Naoto Shirogane:

Ichigeki0naoto.png

Lime (saber marionette j):

266d3feed5fa3ccc7c1ec544fcd2c227.jpg

Chii:

latest

Kaworu Nagisa

latest

Yuki Sohma:

latest

Rick from Rick And Morty :DDD. IM a ltot like him im smart and he nmade me wanna become a scientist :d. when i grow up i will make black holes and portal guns. i also dont give a shit abot my family and other people osepcially ryan if youre reading this fuck you. wubbalubadubdub haha!

overlystinkypants said:
Rick from Rick And Morty :DDD. IM a ltot like him im smart and he nmade me wanna become a scientist :d. when i grow up i will make black holes and portal guns. i also dont give a shit abot my family and other people osepcially ryan if youre reading this fuck you. wubbalubadubdub haha!

JFL.

Just a few : 

Lelouch

latest

Spike Spiegel 
maxresdefault.jpg

Mugen 

latest

Mitsuha

latest

overlystinkypants said:

I unironically agree with some of this lol. I like Rick and Morty.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I respect LGBTIQ+

A lot of Lady Gaga songs really touches me deeply.

SJW

Kointo said:
I unironically agree with some of this lol. I like Rick and Morty.

Same Rick and Morty isn't a bad show. The fanbase is just cancerous

Sanji the guy who gets always rejected..

636059399362518819.jpg

Also Matt from death note because he's a side character with barely any screen time like all of us.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSMBdTz3JdI&t=69s[/video]

maxresdefault.jpg

bf8ec711ec032150c7c6f89a8fe9311b.jpg

Akaza Akari
c17dc13d046c1dcb96d51df9d6e7caae9130c284_hq.gif

Hirasawa Yui
CRPjnTsUAAAMctg.jpg:large

Gil Daran, inb4 female worshipping
WCW_Gil-Da-Ran_Bubbly-540x274.jpg

and for manly characters

Leon
leon-stills-leon-leon-the-professional-24525341-1788-1169.jpg

and Franz Maurer
frantz_59073e6b.jpg

Akarin said:
Hirasawa Yui
CRPjnTsUAAAMctg.jpg:large

Thanks for the pic

Amon Goeth from Schindler's List...

MV5BMTMyNDExMDU0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE2MDAxMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,972,1000_AL_.jpg

e9cf8f0632c127d64396ea443bb5edda--schindlers-list-amon-goeth.jpg

950.jpg

giphy.gif

schindlerslist_008.jpg

He's funny...

Robert from Game of Thrones. Loved Lyanna with all his heart but she ditched him for Chad.

Willard from Apocalypse Now and Max Payne from the third game. Both blackpilled to the max.

batman, Nathan drake from uncharted, hulk, superman,

uglylifematters said:
batman, Nathan drake from uncharted, hulk, superman,

Ha ha. I liked Uncharted.

uglylifematters said:
no doubt one of my all time favorites.

Which one? Mine is Uncharted 2 or 4.

Kointo said:
Which one? Mine is Uncharted 2 or 4.

same here but I would give a slight edge to 4 if I was forced to pick. lets say I forced you to pick which one would you choose?

Near from Death Note.

Must I explain?
https://incels.is/Thread-Near

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiIEbf5fuY[/video]

6abmzO9.jpg

giphy.gif

latest

20130616211134%21Near-4.PNG

uglylifematters said:
same here but I would give a slight edge to 4 if I was forced to pick. lets say I forced you to pick which one would you choose?

Probably 2

Kointo said:
Your avatar? Tohru?

I like tohru, but the word favorite has lots of significance, at least imo. Although I like tohru im not sure if it's significant enough to be a "favorite".

Question : Does Gambler count as a fictional character?

Bri8564 said:
I like tohru, but the word favorite has lots of significance, at least imo. Although I like tohru im not sure if it's significant enough to be a "favorite".

Kanna Kamui is my favorite from that anime.

Bri8564 said:
Question : Does Gambler count as a fictional character?

No.

Kointo said:
Kanna Kamui is my favorite from that anime.

No.

Kanna is so kawaii, i was harassed and being called a pedophile for saying that on lookism by a subhuman landwhale.

Bri8564 said:
Kanna is so kawaii, i was harassed and being called a pedophile for saying that on lookism by a subhuman landwhale.

Lookism is shit, don't waste your time on there. If anything, waste your time on here.

Loving any loli can't be classified as pedophilia because they're cartoons and don't have much of the same features as real human children.

Example: Kanna has big thighs.

latest

Kointo said:
Bri8564 said:
Kanna is so kawaii, i was harassed and being called a pedophile for saying that on lookism by a subhuman landwhale.
Lookism is shit, don't waste your time on there. If anything, waste your time on here.
Loving any loli can't be classified as pedophilia because they're cartoons and don't have much of the same features as real human children.
Example: Kanna has big thighs.
latest
I completely left lookism about a month ago, I was bullied and harassed to hell and back(No escape for an ugly incel, even on the internet). They went as far as hunting me down and doxxing me and getting pics of me just because I said i was sub 3 or some shit, that place is reserved for Chads.

Bri8564 said:
I completely left lookism about a month ago, I was bullied and harassed to hell and back(No escape for an ugly incel, even on the internet). They went as far as hunting me down and doxxing me and getting pics of me just because I said i was sub 3 or some shit, that place is reserved for Chads.

What the fuck? I didn't think it was that bad. What was their purpose in doxxing and harassing you? Was it all because you said you were sub 3?

Kointo said:
What the fuck? I didn't think it was that bad. What was their purpose in doxxing and harassing you? Was it all because you said you were sub 3?

I never targeted anyone, I was mostly cuteceling. After I said i was sub 3 people were bombarding me asking for pics, eventually they decided to just hunt me down so im guessing that's why, not sure why else they would do that.

Bri8564 said:
I never targeted anyone, I was mostly cuteceling. After I said i was sub 3 people were bombarding me asking for pics, eventually they decided to just hunt me down so im guessing that's why, not sure why else they would do that.

How'd they hunt you down?

Bri8564 said:
Not sure, probably by IP address.

So that led to them finding you on other websites where you had posted pictures of yourself?

Kointo said:
So that led to them finding you on other websites where you had posted pictures of yourself?

They found out my entire location and everything, and yeah one profile with one pic that I thought I had deleted but apparantly not :/