Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Favorite foid to kill in a game?

0ldbennyy

0ldbennyy

Greycel
Mine is Jo from dead rising(the fat dyke mall security guard). Stupidly hard boss but still fun. Im not amazing at zombie games but they’re still my favorite...

Any of them really.

I usually try to find a white van to run women over with in Vice City.

Any foid in GTA IV. Those ragdoll physics are the best kek

The bitch at the end of farcry4. I always take the opposing storyline so i can splatter her brains with lead

Catalina in GTA III

I rp as a serial killer in gta v, chasing down white foids are lots of fun

Kate McReary from Gta 4

come to think of it , i dont think i played a game where a women is not painted as an angelic figure

I can't think of more off the top of my head.

Attachments

• 1600949495800.png
    1600949495800.png
    226.9 KB · Views: 10
The Astrid cuck from The Dark Brotherhood in TES5, she thinks kidnapping me would help in making me join her clan, well you’re wrong bitch

It's unrelated to the topic, but sometimes I wanna abuse and beat the shit out of my oneitis
Kate McReary from Gta 4
Brutal revengepill. She didn't make sense as a foid. Niko is Slavic Chad + thugmaxxed + moneymaxxed + killermaxxed and he cannot fuck her. This is unreal. I always chose her to die because I favour Roman the brocel more. You can go bowling and he sends you foid pics when you do risky stuff. Brocels relationship is much more interesting than Niko x foid relationships.

Brutal revengepill. She didn't make sense as a foid. Niko is Slavic Chad + thugmaxxed + moneymaxxed + killermaxxed and he cannot fuck her. This is unreal. I always chose her to die because I favour Roman the brocel more. You can go bowling and he sends you foid pics when you do risky stuff. Brocels relationship is much more interesting than Niko x foid relationships.
She also dumps you even if you let her live.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdQzXwBrLD0

That looks fun to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back