Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Favorite moments in incels.is/incels.me history

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
We've been around long enough to reminisce. What are your favorite moments on this forum or the wider incelosphere?

acnescarcel

acnescarcelJoined May 4, 2018

Who remembers when everyone was in some gay ass faction?

every day has been worse than the last since joining here kek

I can't decide tbh. I've been around too long

DCTM_Penguin_UK_DK_AL721029_e751np.jpg

Feb 14, 2019 was a great day for this site.

I like when I left the site for 15 days

When I first joined it was the best moment in the forum

When I 1st found out about it thanks to sluthate, then signed up 3 months later

Seeing a user making daily thread of his ascension plan via Japan maxxing and that Japan foids are waifus. It was on my early times here. I forget his name perhaps he's banned now

when the rating megathread was around
Seeing a user making daily thread of his ascension plan via Japan maxxing and that Japan foids are waifus. It was on my early times here. I forget his name perhaps he's banned now
hmm i wonder who it could be?

That was Zesto. He's banned.

My favorite moment was the completion of uninstall's 1000 approaches.

The Zesto controversy was memorable even though I felt low IQ for siding with Zesto and defending him and then finding out knajjd was right about his malicious intents all along.

Zesto

free @Michael15651

the great migration after the battle of kekistan from r/incels to incels.me

newfags like me will just use web archive

when the rating megathread was around
Jfl I completely forgot about it. So many normies. When that thread was around you didn’t have to submit a paragraph and wait to be verified so I bet active users just made a new account to post their chadlite face to keep their incel status in their main. Glad it’s gone.

When blackops2cel got exposed as a simp.

When I was top 1 poster once
giphy.gif

ded srs

The Zesto controversy was memorable even though I felt low IQ for siding with Zesto and defending him and then finding out knajjd was right about his malicious intents all along.
elab?