Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Favorite moments in incels.is/incels.me history

ded srs, for like 2 weeks of November then Gambler insulted me and I lost bit of motivation lol
fuark dude, its not too late to go for it again.

I defended Zesto when he was banned and said the situation was unsettling because a good-looking guy like knajjd was banning a truecel like Zesto for a clearly LARP brag (don't you remember, I even made a big post criticizing the severity of the no-brag rule, you liked it). But knajjd (and others like @StormlitAqua )insisted that Zesto was malicious, etc.

Turns out a bit later Zesto engaged in a campaign to get this site down and make the admin/mods get problems with the law through massively reporting people who say "go ER" and shit like that.

There were a lot of threads full of drama going on back then, some of which were deleted.

too lazy to postmax..
I do matched betting, ewhoring on 2 platforms and play dota
fakecel if you dont bet that 50

When @Genecel told the forum he was going together flexible enough to satisfy himself. I laughed a lot that day.

I defended Zesto when he was banned and said the situation was unsettling because a good-looking guy like knajjd was banning a truecel like Zesto for a clearly LARP brag (don't you remember, I even made a big post criticizing the severity of the no-brag rule, you liked it). But knajjd (and others like @StormlitAqua )insisted that Zesto was malicious, etc.

Turns out a bit later Zesto engaged in a campaign to get this site down and make the admin/mods get problems with the law through massively reporting people who say "go ER" and shit like that.

There were a lot of threads full of drama going on back then, some of which were deleted.
yeah I'm aware of that. But there was clearly malicious intent on both sides, with some users (kointo) leaking his pics and bullying him about his looks. I think his response was understandable tbh. I just don't get why so many people (e.g. you, frail, leuco, 5'4, register) turned their backs on him. Did he do anything to you guys personally? I keep hearing that he betrayed his friends but he never did anything to me.

I remember when that nigga made an alt so he could brag, PMd me a link to his site and reported all of it back to weebs.fun after his alt got banned

yeah I'm aware of that. But there was clearly malicious intent on both sides, with some users (kointo) leaking his pics and bullying him about his looks. I think his response was understandable tbh. I just don't get why so many people (e.g. you, frail, leuco, 5'4, register) turned their backs on him. Did he do anything to you guys personally? I keep hearing that he betrayed his friends but he never did anything to me.
Zesto never did anything against me. He was always kind to me and appreciated it greatly when I did that song adaptation as a homage to him and other banned users.

But I had to throw the towel to knajjd that he was right about Zesto's malicious nature when he started the campaign against .is I talked about (which I didn't support).

Nathan was mad with Zesto because he quit the site Nathan had made for him to be an admin within less than a month. He's mad at me as well for similar reasons, but he had Zesto's pic so he leaked it.

I have no hard feelings at all about Zesto, he just disappeared from all sites as far as I know.
I remember when that nigga made an alt so he could brag, PMd me a link to his site and reported all of it back to weebs.fun after his alt got banned
Careful there with naming the site, bro. I'm pretty sure it's not allowed here :ha..feels:

Last edited:

Good script for a movie jfl "zesto wars".

Zesto was always kind to me and I had fun talking to him so my memory of him is a fond one.

The Zesto controversy was memorable even though I felt low IQ for siding with Zesto and defending him and then finding out knajjd was right about his malicious intents all along.
knajjd have a sixth sense for detecting cucks

day of retribution because honestly if that never happened this site would most likely not exist

Careful there with naming the site, bro. I'm pretty sure it's not allowed here :ha..feels:
Oh trust me, I know that very well.

But I doubt the mods see that site as competition

Oh trust me, I know that very well.

But I doubt the mods see that site as competition
They used to be very strict with promoting that site here. But I guess not anymore.

RIP old friends...

day of retribution because honestly if that never happened this site would most likely not exist

There's no arguing with that. I truly stick to my belief that ER set the principles of the blackpill, from that point on it only expanded.