Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite type of tea

English breakfast, Earl Gray

Chai Tea
White Tea

I'm pretty basic.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Chai Tea
White Tea

I'm pretty basic.

BB

What is this Chai Tea, I've never heard of it lol

I've seen Earl and English breakfast tea, but not chai tea.

Is this some fancy vampire tea?

The hibiscus tea, is supposedly the tea that protects you against cancer and heart disease more than any other tea. It also lowers inflammation in the body, lowers blood pressure, has really high level of antioxidants, phytonutrients... and it dyes the tea completely red, and it tastes like "roses", idk how else to describe the taste lol.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Chai Tea
White Tea
I'm pretty basic.
BB
I've seen Earl and English breakfast tea, but not chai tea.
Is this some fancy vampire tea?
The hibiscus tea, is supposedly the tea that protects you against cancer and heart disease more than any other tea. It also lowers inflammation in the body, lowers blood pressure, has really high level of antioxidants... and it dyes the tea completely red, and it tastes like "roses", idk how else to describe the taste lol.
Chai Tea has like cinnamon, cardamon pods, and cloves. It also gives off a nice aroma.

Lol, I'm not that obsessed with Vampire tea, but however their is some red rose tea from Egypt, and well it looks you're drinking blood anyways lol.

Yeah, thats good to hear about hibiscus tea, and I'm guessing it must be high in free radicals, which benefits you a lot health wise. A lot of tea drinkers actually go on to have live long happy lives or have a long life expectancies, so keep drinking up your teas!

Battlefield3cel said:
English breakfast, Earl Gray

This plus Darjeeling.  I've had some that is not that remarkable but Republic Darjeeling is a great tea IMO.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
BB

It is my understanding that "chai" is just what most of the world calls "tea"-like drinks.  We have the term "pie" but if that can mean apple or pizza you can see it is pretty general.  It seems that in the West the term was introduced to suggest something more exotic and more than just tea leaves.  My first exposure to it was from a tea supplier Republic of Tea which had "Republic Chai."  Not only did it have black tea leaves but it also has cinnamon, orange peel, ginger, coriander, cardamom seed, star anise, cloves and black pepper.  I think it was the black pepper I came to like (though at first I disliked this concoction).   Not only was the tea hot, but it was spicy hot.  Often it is served with milk and honey and this is where it all goes flabby in the American way.  Now "chai" is ordered by Stacys and it consists of some powered mix with tons of milk and sugar and maybe some vanilla and cinnamon.

I guess take that back, Chai tea seems much complicated than what it is lol.

I love matcha tea but it's very expensive and good matcha tea can equal good bottles of wine as far as prizes go. So I just drink normal green tea (not bagged but loose leaves) from the market here. It's somewhere in the middle as far as quality goes, but this is just something I drink so much of ... there is no tea ritual involved anymore, really.

Early Gray Twinnings, any unsweetened green or black thereafter.

Battlefield3cel said:
English breakfast

First post best post. This is indeed the correct answer.