Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Favorite video game?

Your list was so good until it got to the end..:feelswhat:

Honestly for the time I spend on that game I'm forced to put it on the list even if it's not better than the other on the list :feelsmage:

Either between GTA or RDR2. Also because that’s the only games I have.

Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Skyrim
Elder Scrolls online
GTA 5

Melee is an advanced game. The sequels are not satisfying at ll.
Ultimate is pretty competitive though andcloser too melee than the other games

- The speed is closer to melee.
-Directional air dodging is back
-Parrying was introduced
-You can get easily punished for rolling too much because it slows down the more you do it
-Shield damage is displayed
-Shields are way easier to break
-You can short hop by pressing both the attack and jump button

Ultimate is pretty competitive though andcloser too melee than the other games

- The speed is closer to melee.
-Directional air dodging is back
-Parrying was introduced
-You can get easily punished for rolling too much because it slows down the more you do it
-Shield damage is displayed
-Shields are way easier to break
-You can short hop by pressing both the attack and jump button

But can you L-cancel and wavedash?

Pokémon Emerald probably, it's the game I played the most in my life.

I'm playing tbc WoW on Netherwing

What's your favorite game of all time? What game(s) are you playing now?

My favorite is probably either Nier Automata or dark souls 3
Im currently playing and love Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
Dark souls 1 is the best game of the entire series. It hooked me, i played it for a couple thousand hours when it first came out, mostly doing invasions and co-op and I still do solo runs through the game to this day. Its the best game of all time for me, and was unparalleled when the online community was at peak activity 6 or 7 years ago

How is New Vegas compared to 3? I have only played 3 and it was pretty good

I might get flamed for this, but it's better. Obsidian is amazing at story writing and development, something that was lacking in Fallout 3.

And the DLC is way better to.

Dota 2. It´s the perfect moba.

But can you L-cancel and wavedash?
Neither of those things really matter tbh, but I do think you can wavedash a little bit, but not the same way you can in melee. I havent tried it out yet.

Neither of those things really matter tbh, but I do think you can wavedash a little bit, but not the same way you can in melee. I havent tried it out yet.

So, only Melee it is then and some Smash 64.

Dude, literally everyone is moving on to Ultimate. Melee is so outdated now.

I just do some multiple shines with Falco on Yoshi Story... But this sentence ''everyone is moving on'' is truly applicable on everything in life. While everyone is moving on, I am just there and I never moved.

I just do some multiple shines with Falco on Yoshi Story... But this sentence ''everyone is moving on'' is truly applicable on everything in life. While everyone is moving on, I am just there and I never moved.
So you're never going to play ultimate? It has over 70 characters and over 100 stages and even competitive melee players have high praise for it. You should give it a chance.

I might get flamed for this, but it's better. Obsidian is amazing at story writing and development, something that was lacking in Fallout 3.

And the DLC is way better to.
Well I'll definitely pick it up at some point, I think at first I wanna play the older ones in order from the first one though

I love old school games, now I am back to speedrunning sm64 but I am also into games like Diablo 2

I have no favorite game, it's too many of them that I can't pick one the best. I currently playing Elite: Dangerous, great one actually.

Deus Ex is one of my all time favorite PC games. I haven't finished it though because the Steam version is broken; I last played it on August 12th or something like that. I'm on the second to the last story arc and I can't pass it because the brightness is so extremely fucking dark to the point where you can't see anything, and you can't adjust it either. I also forgot to collect all of the augmentations.

Morrowind. The sheer amount of hours I've poured into that game probably dwarf all others combined.

cs:go, tf2 only shit i play now on weekends

cant pick favorite liked many ps2 early ps3 games

Does online chess count? My dad taught me how to play when I was young, but I can’t find anyone to play with nowadays, so I go online.

crusader kings 2

Skyrim

Fallout New Vegas

Hoi4

Kenshi

Super Mario 64. I used to play that on my Nintendo DS addictively