Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FBI actually came to my door for being incel

Topkekketus

Topkekketus

Recruit
★★
Not sure if anyone remembers me at this point, since the last time I was on here was nearly 2 years ago at this point.
But the reason I’ve been gone for so long is because of the title. At the end of 2018 I legit had 2 FBI agents come up to my door to question me about posting incel related things. They had a whole entire fucking portfolio on me, it was some dystopian ass shit. They had screenshots of nearly all my posts and comments on here, had images and logs of stuff I sent to my friends and information regarding nearly everything about me. I have no idea how they connected me to any of my accounts.

I was pretty much told to fuck off from all incel shit online, so being the low T fag I am, I obliged and tried to contact the mods and get my account deleted. (I messaged sergeantincel in January 2019 to delete everything) Turns out my account wasn’t deleted and I never checked since this is the first time I’ve been on here in 2 years. In those 2 years I tried to become as normie as possible, but the blackpill always kept seeping through. Making its way into nearly every personal interaction with whoever I interacted with. The blackpill is absolutely the truth and that can never change, everything proves it. Nothing gets better, even when you try becoming as normie as possible.

But now I don’t give a fuck anymore, there is literally no future whatsoever so if they wanna come get me for posting more “incel shit” they can be my fucking guest. I’ll be a martyr if that’s what it takes. Fuck you FBI faggots who’s reading this

Disturbing if true. In any case, you should always use TOR

Not sure if anyone remembers me at this point, since the last time I was on here was nearly 2 years ago at this point.
But the reason I’ve been gone for so long is because of the title. At the end of 2018 I legit had 2 FBI agents come up to my door to question me about posting incel related things. They had a whole entire fucking portfolio on me, it was some dystopian ass shit. They had screenshots of nearly all my posts and comments on here, had images and logs of stuff I sent to my friends and information regarding nearly everything about me. I have no idea how they connected me to any of my accounts.

I was pretty much told to fuck off from all incel shit online, so being the low T fag I am, I obliged and tried to contact the mods and get my account deleted. (I messaged sergeantincel in January 2019 to delete everything) Turns out my account wasn’t deleted and I never checked since this is the first time I’ve been on here in 2 years. In those 2 years I tried to become as normie as possible, but the blackpill always kept seeping through. Making its way into nearly every personal interaction with whoever I interacted with. The blackpill is absolutely the truth and that can never change, everything proves it. Nothing gets better, even when you try becoming as normie as possible.

But now I don’t give a fuck anymore, there is literally no future whatsoever so if they wanna come get me for posting more “incel shit” they can be my fucking guest. I’ll be a martyr if that’s what it takes. Fuck you FBI faggots who’s reading this
Welcome back to the forum:feelsYall:

didnt u post this in ledddit? what the fuck did they even charge you with? this has to b larp

LARP they would only do that if you’re talking about planned out crimes

425A9149 0A68 4EBB BDE4 F7A53DCE7E57

Here’s a screenshot of me trying to get my account deleted for further verification. If sergeant incel wants to prove this conversation happened he’s more than welcome to
LARP they would only do that if you’re talking about planned out crimes
I was talking about how ER was pretty much a god and how his manifesto was like the Bible. They took that as a threat somehow because I idolized him

Last edited:
Welcome back. Fuck the FBI & RCMP

This has to be fake. The FBI know everything about you already. They know your Facebook messages, Instagram, and so on. They even know what you post on 4 chan or if you've been on Bitchute. You're rarely anonymous online. Why would they approach you? What makes you special that they took the time out time to confront you over something?

Whenever cops or any of the alphabet agencies show up at your door demanding to question you.

1. You do not offer to let them into your house.

And in the immortal words of the late and great Tom Metzger you reply to ALL of their questions with...

2. “I have nothing to say.”

3. If they actually had anything on you of a serious and legally damning nature you’d know about it because they’d be kicking in your door, tear gassing you and your family and setting their dogs loose on you and everyone in your house until you are safely handcuffed and tucked into their squad car being taken to one of their nigger rape dungeons/gulags that they actually still have the chutzpah to call prison or jail despite these areas not truly being either under Jewish rule.

This has to be fake. The FBI know everything about you already. They know your Facebook messages, Instagram, and so on. They even know what you post on 4 chan or if you've been on Bitchute. You're rarely anonymous online. Why would they approach you? What makes you special that they took the time out time to confront you over something?
I was talking about how ER was pretty much a god and how his manifesto was like the Bible. They took that as a threat somehow because I idolized him
I’ve also been doing some catching up on the forum the past 10 minutes or so and just saw a post about some UKcel who actually got arrested for similar shit the FBI was coming at me for

I’ve also been doing some catching up on the forum the past 10 minutes or so and just saw a post about some UKcel who actually got arrested for similar shit the FBI was coming at me for
Are you British or American? I'm assuming you're American because it's a long flight for the FBI just to warn someone in the UK. Tell us what they told you in exact detail. I'd like to know tbh.

what exacttly happened?

Are you British or American? I'm assuming you're American because it's a long flight for the FBI just to warn someone in the UK. Tell us what they told you in exact detail. I'd like to know tbh.
I’m American. Essentially they came to my door, while I was sleeping, so my mom let them in (retarded move). So I was pretty much forced into an interrogation with them. They whipped out an entire fucking portfolio on me with screenshots and everything. think of something similar to what Chris Hansen does, that’s what these agents did to me but for incel things. They had screenshots of my messages saying ER is a saint/godlike figure and his manifesto is essentially the Bible, and asked me if I supported him / had any urges to do similar things he did / am I currently in a stable mental state. And I managed to get my way out of it by saying it was all a joke and I didn’t mean any of it. Then after about like 10 minutes or so of that they shook my hand, told me to not say anything like that again “because it’s not funny”, don’t go on these types of websites again, and just left. And I never heard from either of them ever again. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they came to my door again soon because I’m posting again.

I’m American. Essentially they came to my door, while I was sleeping, so my mom let them in (retarded move). So I was pretty much forced into an interrogation with them. They whipped out an entire fucking portfolio on me with screenshots and everything. think of something similar to what Chris Hansen does, that’s what these agents did to me but for incel things. They had screenshots of my messages saying ER is a saint/godlike figure and his manifesto is essentially the Bible, and asked me if I supported him / had any urges to do similar things he did / am I currently in a stable mental state. And I managed to get my way out of it by saying it was all a joke and I didn’t mean any of it. Then after about like 10 minutes or so of that they shook my hand, told me to not say anything like that again “because it’s not funny”, don’t go on these types of websites again, and just left. And I never heard from either of them ever again. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they came to my door again soon because I’m posting again.
Damn sorry that happened to you. You mentioned your mom opened the door for them? Did this impact your relationship with your mom? Did she try to punish you for this?

Damn sorry that happened to you. You mentioned your mom opened the door for them? Did this impact your relationship with your mom? Did she try to punish you for this?
Not really, I tend to be a fairly forgiving person but yeah she was pissed as all hell at me for provoking the FBI to come to our door. Tried to take away all electronics from me but didn’t work since I was like 20 at the time

Wow, it doesn't take much effort to alarm the FBI. I've posted worse stuff on Bitchute in the comment section and some of my posts here come across as outlandish and suspicious. Like, investigating someone over a small comment online is absolutely pathetic and a waste of time. Unless that individual is uploading strange schematics on how to craft something or revealing a step-by-step plan on doing something illegal then I see no point in interrogating powerless and innocent victims of an oppressive system. If only the FBI would put more effort into investigating the rich ( who actually commit crimes far worse than an incel) as they do to the powerless.

I always tell myself to use VPN to hide my IP address but I never bother. I'm such a lazy mf.

Last edited:
I remember you.
Same for @Redpill Robert who had a similar story and of course our dutch boy @Indari

LARP. For starters you’re a greycel with a limited number of posts. Secondly, law enforcement only contacts you if you pop up on their radar as being a risk, that’s when they’d give you a visit.

I remember you.
Same for @Redpill Robert who had a similar story and of course our dutch boy @Indari
So this has happened to others from here as well? The only other case I’ve seen so far is the pinned one about UKcel. It’s getting fucking bad out there boyos, dystopia on the horizon

So what did you do that is so bad it warrants all that for you as opposed to the rest of us?

Try to go normie but it don't work as it's not up to you entirely, it's half & half. No matter how much you may try at the end of the day if other ppl are not on board then you ain't getting nowhere with normshit like friendships, social circle, gf.

Use a vpn in future if necessary.

Wow, it doesn't take much effort to alarm the FBI. I've posted worse stuff on Bitchute in the comment section and some of my posts here come across as outlandish and suspicious. Like, investigating someone over a small comment online is absolutely pathetic and a waste of time. Unless that individual is uploading strange schematics on how to craft something or revealing a step-by-step plan on doing something illegal then I see no point in interrogating powerless and innocent victims of an oppressive system. If only the FBI would put more effort into investigating the rich ( who actually commit crimes far worse than an incel) as they do to the powerless.

I always tell myself to use VPN to hide my IP address but I never bother. I'm such a lazy mf.
He said he used a vpn but that didn’t save him

I call larp though, I mean cmon over fucking something like this? FBI has better things to do
So this has happened to others from here as well? The only other case I’ve seen so far is the pinned one about UKcel. It’s getting fucking bad out there boyos, dystopia on the horizon
How are you going to stay safe this time ?

LARP. For starters you’re a greycel with a limited number of posts. Secondly, law enforcement only contacts you if you pop up on their radar as being a risk, that’s when they’d give you a visit.
I created my account when the website first opened, and used to post on the truecels/incels subreddits. I was mostly a lurker but posted every so often if you check my history. I had to stop posting after they visited. And they did see me as a risk because they though I was idolizing ER and wanted to do the same things he did

They tracked @Indari since r/incels
@Redpill Robert I don't remember exactly the reason.

He said he used a vpn but that didn’t save him

I call larp though, I mean cmon over fucking something like this? FBI has better things to do

How are you going to stay safe this time ?
I’m at the point where if I throw my life away I really couldn’t care less. If they want to come after me again then so be it I have literally nothing to lose.

Just don't worship a faggot like ER.

I’m at the point where if I throw my life away I really couldn’t care less. If they want to come after me again then so be it I have literally nothing to lose.
see you on the dailymail.

He was too "suicidal" for their taste.
He could elab more if he wants too.

wtf are they going to do arrest you for being ugly?

on 2nd thought clown world is in full effect so maybe they would :feelsclown:

Very low IQ move to post hella based things here while being and living in America, i only say the things i say here because i do not live in America and i know damn well they wouldn't take a flight to visit me unless i was Osama Bin Laden or something.

Very low IQ move to post hella based things here while being and living in America, i only say the things i say here because i do not live in America and i know damn well they wouldn't take a flight to visit me unless i was Osama Bin Laden or something.
:feelswhere:

Just be in a third world country theory

only 1 hour on here/120 posts and got visit bi FBI?
i prolly got a 6 month bunker sewn up at Guantanamo Bay for being here more than 100 days,
better stop advertising or all the people getting evicted after this year will flock here to secure that free reeducation camp cell.

only 1 hour on here/120 posts and got visit bi FBI?
i prolly got a 6 month bunker sewn up at Guantanamo Bay for being here more than 100 days,
better stop advertising or all the people getting evicted after this year will flock here to secure that free reeducation camp cell.
When I used this site it didn’t have an online amount tracker. So it only started recording when I first logged in again today.

I can speak personally I’ve gotten in trouble for online shit and the police came to me and told me off with a warning.

Don’t know if OP is telling the truth though I don’t think the FBI would do that just knock and talk if they really have everything about him.

Agreed. That's not the FBI's modus operandi.

They'd have helped radicalize him with undercover agents and goaded him into bombing a building with a van filled with fake explosives, whereby they'd swarm in and arrest him so they can put him in prison for 30 years.

Yelling at him for online posts sounds like the realm of local cops, not the feds.

Last edited:

Haha bragger faggot shove your dating app and your matches up your ass!:lul::lul:

I believe OP two years ago they where actively harassing Incels it’s not the only story like that I’ve heard

Even @chudur-budur got a visit

wtf are they going to do arrest you for being ugly?

on 2nd thought clown world is in full effect so maybe they would :feelsclown:
No, they are not. OP was under no obligation to speak to them. He could tell them to fuck off and come back with a warrant.

Dystopian globohomo facism starts now

dont believe it happened tbh

That shit sucks man. Imagine being hired by the FBI to go around and intimidate people who post mean words on an obscure internet forum. I have no doubt that ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) probably has a file on me somewhere. Not only do I post on incel forums but I go on gore websites almost every day. My twitter would also raise the glowies suspicions quite a bit.