Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FBI actually came to my door for being incel

Wouldn't be surprised if true. Soon there will be state-funded death squads assigned to exterminate us by order of the jews and feminazis, just for being ugly

That shit sucks man. Imagine being hired by the FBI to go around and intimidate people who post mean words on an obscure internet forum. I have no doubt that ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) probably has a file on me somewhere. Not only do I post on incel forums but I go on gore websites almost every day. My twitter would also raise the glowies suspicions quite a bit.
soon we wont even be able to say hateful things w/o the fbi getting involved

free speechmyass

fbi agent here. Lol yeah we had like a team of fourteen guys, four women compiling information about you since day one. I remember haha it was so fucking hilarious

FBI members are any-time disposable useful wageslaves

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
How do you post these videos from your computer? This new update won't let me

And people keep asking why some people are moderately tame in the shit they say. If true, this is why.

I have no idea how they connected me to any of my accounts.
Internet provider
So this has happened to others from here as well? The only other case I’ve seen so far is the pinned one about UKcel. It’s getting fucking bad out there boyos, dystopia on the horizon
@IncelPolitik

Last edited:
2 FBI agents come up to my door to question me about posting incel related things.
Would you mind elaborating a little bit?

Why did they interview you at all? If they already had a copy of everything you posted gen what did they need to ask you?

Lol remember when we thought the internet made us anonymous? Good times.

Also I lowkey expect the same thing to happen sooner or later, especially with this communist takeover that's going on.

Lol wtf haven't they got anything better to do? Like I can understand them questioning someone for saying dodgy stuff online who may be at risk of going ER but simply saying that you support ER doesn't mean ur gonna go ER jfl.

Also can you elab on them having logs on stuff you sent to friends stuff? What do you mean by that?
They tracked @Indari since r/incels
@Redpill Robert I don't remember exactly the reason.
What's all this stuff about indari? I never heard about this did the same thing happen to him aswell?

Fucking greycel post, there are people with 12k posts and they'd come to your door when u have 100 posts? GTFO

Very low IQ move to post hella based things here while being and living in America, i only say the things i say here because i do not live in America and i know damn well they wouldn't take a flight to visit me unless i was Osama Bin Laden or something.

Which posts specifically did they pull on on this collage of information they showed you? I've had a look through your post history and it's not glowing more than the average poster here. Plus you were only a Graycel then who hadn't been on the forum very long.

How did they look like? Like regular americans?

yes i also had problems in the past with the police they always thought im going to make a terrorist attack, cause i watched alot of isis videos.
They knew everything about me and come to my door and want to talk like 2 times a year.
there where like 20 cops in my city specialized for me hahaha
this shit is only going to happen in a country where they got alot of taxmoney to blow.

Did you searched for guns or anything like that? they wanted to take me to court cause i had a video of a tutorial to build a bomb on my phone..

fbi agent here. Lol yeah we had like a team of fourteen guys, four women compiling information about you since day one. I remember haha it was so fucking hilarious
Hire me!! I'm currently trying to get a job and I think I'm fit for the fbi. I like to harass people and I'm a retarded piece of shit and a degenerate just like you guys.

Hire me!! I'm currently trying to get a job and I think I'm fit for the fbi. I like to harass people and I'm a retarded piece of shit and a degenerate just like you guys.
I already have your resume. I'll send it up to HR

even if you don't use a vpn, they're not comming these days beceause they know they have a 90% chance of it being a fake IP-adress

I am having a hard time believing this. How did you get in trouble for posting here in the US? What you say here is protected by the first amendment. Unless you made some sort of threat there is no way the fbi would have raided your house

you didn’t commit any crimes, the fbi doesn’t just bust down and investigate you for something like this

Since you've been inactive for so long I believe it. This kind of stuff happened to a couple regulars last year, too, and they were forced to leave.

Inb4 the same IT users who dickride the ACAB bullshit post this and laugh at it.

Not sure if anyone remembers me at this point, since the last time I was on here was nearly 2 years ago at this point.
But the reason I’ve been gone for so long is because of the title. At the end of 2018 I legit had 2 FBI agents come up to my door to question me about posting incel related things. They had a whole entire fucking portfolio on me, it was some dystopian ass shit. They had screenshots of nearly all my posts and comments on here, had images and logs of stuff I sent to my friends and information regarding nearly everything about me. I have no idea how they connected me to any of my accounts.

I was pretty much told to fuck off from all incel shit online, so being the low T fag I am, I obliged and tried to contact the mods and get my account deleted. (I messaged sergeantincel in January 2019 to delete everything) Turns out my account wasn’t deleted and I never checked since this is the first time I’ve been on here in 2 years. In those 2 years I tried to become as normie as possible, but the blackpill always kept seeping through. Making its way into nearly every personal interaction with whoever I interacted with. The blackpill is absolutely the truth and that can never change, everything proves it. Nothing gets better, even when you try becoming as normie as possible.

But now I don’t give a fuck anymore, there is literally no future whatsoever so if they wanna come get me for posting more “incel shit” they can be my fucking guest. I’ll be a martyr if that’s what it takes. Fuck you FBI faggots who’s reading this
GrAYcel larp

How tf did the FBi find u incels.co mods would've had to hand over info about u

Imagine being discriminated based on your looks...
Oh wait

How tf did the FBi find u incels.co mods would've had to hand over info about u
In all likelihood thats exactly what happened. The admin probably cooperated with law enforcement without even being shown a warrant. Pretty fucking cucked if you ask me

Wouldn't be surprised if true. Soon there will be state-funded death squads assigned to exterminate us by order of the jews and feminazis, just for being ugly

Lol remember when we thought the internet made us anonymous? Good times.

Also I lowkey expect the same thing to happen sooner or later, especially with this communist takeover that's going on.
Same, more time passes the more paranoid I become

Same, more time passes the more paranoid I become
I am having a hard time believing this. How did you get in trouble for posting here in the US? What you say here is protected by the first amendment. Unless you made some sort of threat there is no way the fbi would have raided your house
Me too, but if this is the case, it's very alarming

This is a fucking lie if I ever seen one. They don’t even catch suiciding kebabcels that literally go and purchase weapons and then blow themselves up, but hey they interrogate you for posting stuff on a basically hidden online forum. Yeah there is a form on FBI website to submit things like this, but in order for them to catch you, you must’ve used your username on multiple forums, didn’t use VPN or something stupid like this.

didnt even read and i know its larp just by the title

Not sure if anyone remembers me at this point, since the last time I was on here was nearly 2 years ago at this point.
But the reason I’ve been gone for so long is because of the title. At the end of 2018 I legit had 2 FBI agents come up to my door to question me about posting incel related things. They had a whole entire fucking portfolio on me, it was some dystopian ass shit. They had screenshots of nearly all my posts and comments on here, had images and logs of stuff I sent to my friends and information regarding nearly everything about me. I have no idea how they connected me to any of my accounts.

I was pretty much told to fuck off from all incel shit online, so being the low T fag I am, I obliged and tried to contact the mods and get my account deleted. (I messaged sergeantincel in January 2019 to delete everything) Turns out my account wasn’t deleted and I never checked since this is the first time I’ve been on here in 2 years. In those 2 years I tried to become as normie as possible, but the blackpill always kept seeping through. Making its way into nearly every personal interaction with whoever I interacted with. The blackpill is absolutely the truth and that can never change, everything proves it. Nothing gets better, even when you try becoming as normie as possible.

But now I don’t give a fuck anymore, there is literally no future whatsoever so if they wanna come get me for posting more “incel shit” they can be my fucking guest. I’ll be a martyr if that’s what it takes. Fuck you FBI faggots who’s reading this
High T low inhib Chad confirmed, fakecel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE