Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FBI actually came to my door for being incel

I've said a lot worse and nothing has happened. Can't really think that depressed virgins are on their hitlist tbh. If you ever were to try something they would probably already know.. spooks work like that. If you have "bad"(aka sane) habits on the internet you will be on a watchlist. I think MI5 were looking into me at one point. You get that little nagging feeling in the back of your head when you know someone is watching you.

LARP. For starters you’re a greycel with a limited number of posts. Secondly, law enforcement only contacts you if you pop up on their radar as being a risk, that’s when they’d give you a visit.

Wtf did he do to be tracked?

@Indari tell us the story.
He was too "suicidal" for their taste.
He could elab more if he wants too.
They tracked me ever since I was posting on /r/incels at 16 about how shit my life was and apparently memes about ER landed me on their watch list. When I was 19 and had just quit a shitty job that made me want to kms everyday and was complaining about it and NEETdom on reddit apparently some random cunt reported me for posting about suicide too often and fantasizing about killing the cunt I worked with who treated me like trash everyday despite me making no actual threat and the FBI were notified somehow, these details I'm not too clear on because cops are always creepy obtuse cunts about their motivations and intentions. Not sure whether the FBI were monitoring the whole time, or if being reported by rando redditfag triggered an alert system in the FBI because my IP or username or whatever was on a list.

Some FBIfag ordered me to be involuntarily held in a psych ward for 3 days which meant county cops came to my house and told me to stand in the middle of them and then told me to put my hands behind my back and I could tell from their body language they were itching for me to resist so they could justify beating the fuck out of me for being depressed online during this """""""welfare check"""""". They asked me vaguely if I meant what I said in my online posts which I dumbly replied yes referring to the suicidal ones. They asked me if I said I was going to kill someone and if I had weapons etc. I knew I had made no threats. Full of compassion for this known suicidal person they were checking on, they told me "No charges this time. It'll be a lot worse next time" as they put me in the back of their car. On the way there the cop was like "well there goes my lunch break" and when we arrived and he was getting ready to uncuff me he said "I know exactly what you're thinking, you're gonna try to run aren't you?" as if he really wanted me to so he could slam dunk my face on asphalt. Had shitty, trauma inducing experience in the psych ward for 3 days at the hands of cunty staff who belong in prison and was let out even worse than I arrived with a new found paranoia about surveillance and hatred for humanity.

After I was home my mom told me the FBI had been trying to talk to her and they set up a time a month later to come to my door and talk down to me. He spat my depressed reddit posts in my face that merely mentioned Nikolas Cruz without praising or justifying him at all as if that somefuckinghow justified them gangstalking and v&ing me. He spat my posts in my face of me wishing I had a gun to commit suicide with as if that was justification for gangstalking and v&ing me instead of idk helping me or something. As if he was Chris Hansen reading the chatlogs of child predators back to them. As if I should be embarrassed for being suicidal. As if it was a moral failing on my part for having those thoughts. As if he's a fucking health professional that knows or cares about what's good for me rather than some corrupt cunt who doesn't know jack shit about mental health and is working for the state to expand their surveillance powers and justify their budgets by preying on the mental illness of young men.

He told me they'd been watching my reddit since 2016 and apparently before this meeting he'd shown my mom like 2 years worth of reddit posts he printed out. He tried to justify to my face getting me put in the psych ward with my venting posts about wishing I could kill my former workmate, fantasizing about him getting hit by a bus etc, which if he actually read the fucking publicly available reddit history he cherry picked a few buzzwords out of he would have known I had quit that job a month ago and no longer had to see the cunt, and I never made a terroristic threat anyways. When I told him it's my freedom of speech as long as I don't make terroristic threats he countered that it still qualifies for involuntary psych hold as well as because of the frequency of my suicidal posting. Idk if I could sue them for that. Involuntary psych ward holds are usually triggered by someone presently threatening violence against themselves or others but I was just in my room getting ready for another round with the fleshlight go surge. He really fucking stretched his justification for his own gain. He inflicted needless trauma on me then pat himself on the back for it.

He offered me to be an informant in an obtuse, slimy, pig-like fashion and my mom called him out because she watches tons of cop shows and knew what he was getting at. I said I'd do it because he was offering me money and I didn't have shit to tell him anyways, just thought I could tell him what a chad and stacy is and make money. He never followed up on that. When I called him with his number that he gave me and told me to call him if I needed something a few months later he acted like I was bothering him and further blamed me for what he did to me. I called him again several more months later I forget about what but I mentioned some pig had given me a bullshit ticket and he said he'd talk to him and never replied when I asked him if he had.

All glowniggers deserve gas, but they're the ones with the monopoly on violence.

Always record a federal agent if they come to your door

sounds fake tbh

In all likelihood thats exactly what happened. The admin probably cooperated with law enforcement without even being shown a warrant. Pretty fucking cucked if you ask me
Probs

rule #1 in interacting with any sort of armed agents such as FBI or in my case IRGC,ISIS and shit like that :
" don't be afraid of them, cause if you do they will abuse you and fuck you so bad even if they don't have any reason to"
you've should tell em to go fuck themselves because you are not violating any rules.
they probably had a project of anti-incel shit in their office and those two just made their job easy by finding a random person and collecting some shitty evidence to tell their boss that they did the job.

There's a better than 50% chance that OP is truthful. It's not beneath the feds to go after low hanging fruit.

@gymletethnicel Do you remember when we talked on xbl for like three hours just hanging out, talking black pill, making jokes, and trying to get a game of Borderlands going? There was a van that pulled near my home after an hour of us talking. It literally sat there for two hours doing nothing. The driver never got out, so it wasn't a repair or delivery man, and nobody else got in or out. My guess is that they were recording us with a laser microphone, then fucked off when we peaced out. I didn't want to say anything, because a) I didn't want to freak you out, and b) I wanted to see for myself if there was a solid chance that it might have been a surveillance van.

OP could be LARPing, but this could easily be a true story as well.

This has to be a LARP as the UK Bolice dnt care about this site, I could explain how I know but im not going to