Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FBI arrest fake news Tyrone speedskater antifa+BLM ringleader who broke into Capitol

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
While dozens of Trump supporters languish in prison, this nigger snitch who attended the Capitol riot and encouraged Trump supporters to storm the building, and is otherwise found encouraging BLM and Antifa activists to revolt, was promptly released by the police without charges :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

It's not because he's working undercover for the antifa central committee or whatever but because he's working for the FBI, lol.

FBI read the Jan 10 post by AA so they had to cover their asses and charge the guy 3 days later

View: https://www.scribd.com/document/490763513/Sullivan-Affidavit

also apparently he nearly represented US in the olympics 3 years ago

NGL sad election got stole but this timeline is still pretty entertaining

holy shit when he was training in 2016 before losing the 2018 bid Uber actually paid him to be in a commercial for them

i undestand why pinochet did what he did to commies

JohnEarleSullivanRifle

apparently had used rifle against police in Utah Capitol 9 days before washington LOL

The FBI has a long and storied history of backstabbing its own informants, such as Christopher Cantwell and Hal Turner, so the way you mock me only to promote retarded partisan theories that signal boost demented cuckservative boomers on faceberg may not be as smart as you think.

Last edited:
The FBI has a long and storied history of backstabbing its own informants, such as Christopher Cantwell and Hal Turner, so the way you mock me only to promote retarded partisan theories that signal boost demented cuckservative boomers on faceberg may not be as smart as you think.
Toointelligent

The FBI has a long and storied history of backstabbing its own informants, such as Christopher Cantwell and Hal Turner,
so the way you mock me only to promote retarded partisan theories that signal boost demented cuckservative boomers on faceberg may not be as smart as you think.
wait are you minimizing Speed Skater Sullivan's activities as purely being an informant?
In November they were calling this guy a right wing provocateur but now he's somehow being represented as the opposite
I expect that the more peaceful members of the left put out stuff like this so they can wash their hands of him if he goes too far, which he obviously did.

Right of course prob does as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back