Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FBI arrest incel for harrassment because he was rejected

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
If he was chad this would have never happened

A California man who was a proponent of 'incel ideology' and deified Santa Barbara mass shooter Elliot Rodger was charged this past week with making violent threats to multiple teenage girls.

Carl Bennington, 33, of San Gabriel Valley, was arrested by special agents of the FBI on allegations that he conducted an internet harassment campaign against two teenage girls who rejected his sexual advances.

According to a criminal complaint, from February 2016 to March 2020, Bennington repeatedly used various social media accounts to harass young girls and women and sent hundreds of messages threatening to commit acts of physical and sexual violence against them if they did not submit to his advances.

When one of Bennington's victims demanded that he stop harassing her, he reportedly replied that he was going to kill her and her family.

As deviant as the behavior sounds, it is not uncommon, considering the culture Bennington believes in. Bennington was a fervent promoter of the incel subculture in numerous online groups, where practically everyone would approve of and applaud his actions.

Incels, which stands for involuntary celibates, are a group of people who are unable to find a willing sex partner and espouse a view that women oppress men and have too much freedom to choose their sexual partners.

They don't just hate women either. They hate themselves and openly congratulate each other for "taking the black pill," which is an allusion to the Matrix movie but with the twist that the pill they're taking wakes them to to the reality that they are ugly.

In their view, ugly people like them, especially ugly men, are destined to lead unhappy lives and die alone, and that there's nothing they can do about it.

To them, the paragon of male beauty was a muscled white man with a chiseled jawline and six-pack abs, which might explain why they harbor a belief that, in a primarily-monogamous society today, just a small percentage of these genetically superior alpha guys, or 'Chads', have most of the sex.

Women, on the other hand, who can either be 'Stacys' if they're hyperfeminine and attractive or 'Beckys' if they're "average," don't have to rely on their looks as guys do and can have sex whenever they want as long as they are not severely deformed.

Some of the other creative terms they use to refer to women include "femoids" and FHOs, which stands for Female Humanoid Organism.

It's quite depressing considering the community was initially started in the late 1990s by a shy and introvert teenager who didn't know who to turn to for advice regarding dating, relationships, and sex.

In those halcyon days, the group was a welcoming place where men could ask other female members for advice about their problems and vice-versa. Now, even the thought of a "femoid" in the community invokes a furious reaction.

Take, for example, a post made in Incel.me by someone who said they were a "female incel" where they wrote, "Before you judge: no, I am not alone because I have high standards, it is not voluntary, no one has ever in my entire life shown any interest in me."

In response, she was branded a troll, a liar, a "vapid whore," "lonely and unloved," and a "pig woman." Then, she was banned.

A cursory glance into any of the hundreds of incel forums like Incel.me that are now thriving online seem to indicate just the thing: that all these men viewed women as conquest and sex as a game to be won.

"Incels are not a community of sad men that reflect a societal problem with loneliness," feminist writer Jessica Valenti said. "They’re a community of violent misogynists that reflect a societal problem with sexism and sexual entitlement."

But not all these incels are the same. The ideology runs from a scale of sad and self-loathing to advocating the "absolute hatred" of women and homicidal violence. When men find themselves on the latter end, they turn out like Rodger.

Rodger, who is a bonafide hero in the community, killed six people in a stabbing and shooting spree in Isla Vista, California, in May 2014. Of those six, two were members of the Alpha Phi sorority, which he said had the "hottest" girls in his college and the kind "'ve always desired but was never able to have."

Before he turned the gun on himself, he also posted a "retribution" video to YouTube and distributed a 141-page autobiography of sorts that shone a light on his deep-rooted loathing for women that was fueled by a frustration that he was still a virgin at 22.

In the document, he described himself as an "ideal magnificent gentleman" who could not comprehend why women did not want to have sex with him. He insisted that he had been left with no choice but to exact revenge on the society that had "denied" him the girlfriend he deserved.

"I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy," he declared in the final section.

The mass killing and the manifesto went on to inspire Alek Minassian, a 25-year-old who killed ten people and wounded a further 14 in Toronto in April 2018 after he intentionally drove a rental van into pedestrians on a busy pavement.

Before carrying out the attack, he had taken to Facebook to praise Rodger. "The Incel Rebellion has already begun!" he wrote. "We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!"

In the past decade, at least seven mass killings have been attributed to incels or self-described misogynists. Bennington appeared to be heading that way as well before his timely arrest this week.

The 33-year-old is now facing a federal cyberstalking charge, a felony offense that carries a statutory maximum sentence of five years in federal prison, and is seeing his case prosecuted by a district attorney Ryan of the Terrorism and Export Crimes Section.

Written by a currycel lol

Imagine wasting time in federal prison for five years. And then when you get out, you'll be unemployable and reduced to a meager and lonely existence worse than the one you currently have. All because of mean words on the internet. We really need an uprising.

Imagine wasting time in federal prison for five years. And then when you get out, you'll be unemployable and reduced to a meager and lonely existence worse than the one you currently have. All because of mean words on the internet. We really need an uprising.

The odds that he goes ER once he gets out just increased by 1000. No foids around for 5 years, okay that one kinda sounds like heaven, but no job, record, 5 years older. It's over for him.

It never began for him in the first place but it's especially over for him now :feelscry:

This is what lurking FBI cucks are doing? Looking to see if we harass m'lady?

Seriously, Quantico? Your recruiting and training otherwise bright minds to assign them to this garbage?

When will these blue pilled govt cucks wake up?

JFL

The odds that he goes ER once he gets out just increased by 1000. No foids around for 5 years, okay that one kinda sounds like heaven, but no job, record, 5 years older. It's over for him.
I don't know if I could handle getting arrested tbh. I've honestly thought about what I would do if it ever happened to me. I would most likely suicide by cop or some shit. Wouldn't have anything to look forward to.

>femoids puts her info on social media out the public
>internet harassment
>THE INTERNET
>SOCIAL MEDIA

Jesus, femoids take the internet seriously. I bet they would call the department of homeland security if they got a threatening xbox voice message:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ALSO THE FACT THAT SHE POSTED HER INFO OUT THE PUBLIC.
WE ARE LITERALLY LIVING IN A POLICE STATE BECAUSE OF FEMOIDS. LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

A cursory glance into any of the hundreds of incel forums like Incel.me that are now thriving online seem to indicate just the thing: that all these men viewed women as conquest and sex as a game to be won.

"Incels are not a community of sad men that reflect a societal problem with loneliness," feminist writer Jessica Valenti said. "They’re a community of violent misogynists that reflect a societal problem with sexism and sexual entitlement."
I almost wish that first sentence could apply to me tbh. I care too much about some women and their feelings on a personal level. it is a pretty constant source of pain and self loathing for me. it seems like they're conflating incels with PUA or the types of guys who pump and dump girls in college. all men just amalgamate in to this evil stereotype in their mind; even groups of men that have nothing in common

that feminist writer isn't really qualified to talk about the effects of loneliness in society or sexual entitlement given that she is speaking from a point of privilege. she has never had to experience loneliness or deprivation of sex, because she is a woman

Last edited:
JFL @ those paragraphs
beyond over for him

Yeah, that seems out of proportion.

I feel bad for the guy but you have to admit he was pretty dumb. What's the point of threatening people ? So they can prepare against you and even put you in jail ?

Doesn't make sense. Imagine ER sending emails the day before his attack, saying : "Hi everyone, I'd like to inform you that tomorrow I'll bring a machine gun in order to kill as many of you as possible. See you tomorrow and good night :) "

Yeah, that seems out of proportion.

I feel bad for the guy but you have to admit he was pretty dumb. What's the point of threatening people ? So they can prepare against you and even put you in jail ?

Doesn't make sense. Imagine ER sending emails the day before his attack, saying : "Hi, everyone, I'd like to inform you that tomorrow I'll bring a machine gun in order to kill as many of you as possible. See you tomorrow and good night :) "
ER almost got caught when someone suspected him of planning a mass shooting from his video lul

that feminist writer isn't really qualified to talk about the effects of loneliness in society or sexual entitlement given that she is speaking from a point of privilege. she has never had to experience loneliness or deprivation of sex, because she is a woman

0x0000003b.jpg

Bluepill.exe has stopped working. Press OK to restart.

Most pure form of oppression against incels.

ER almost got caught when someone suspected him of planning a mass shooting from his video lul
It was his mother that was worried about him being suicidal or something like that

Written by a currycel lol
84a3af348ffa76236914e5ae16b15969

"I'm not an incel!" :soy:

it's also funny because soys actually have inflated egos, otherwise they would realise how ugly they are.

84a3af348ffa76236914e5ae16b15969

"I'm not an incel!" :soy:

it's also funny because soys actually have inflated egos, otherwise they would realise how ugly they are.
The minute he says anything that could be taken to be negative or unflattering about women he will be called an incel. And that slip up doesn't even have to be deliberate. Simply not giving special treatment to women is considered hatred, misogyny and being incel nowadays.

@PPEcel has already covered this. This guy was a redpilled coper that hated on Elliot Rodger. He was not an incel.

Carl Bennington was not an incel, I've already made half a dozen threads about this guy, holy shit you dense motherfuckers:

His sentencing is scheduled for April 2021.

Last edited:
he'll come out way worse

their info is more fake than anne franks diary

yeah, this guy is mentally insane. Nothing to do with incels