Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FBI FUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

FUCK OOOOFFFF MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSS

SHITPOSTING ER MEMES ON AN INCEL FORUMS IS NOT A REASON TO PUT A DEPRESSED VIRGIN ON A WATCHLIST AND KIDNAP THEM AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY!!!

THIS IS FUCKING AMERICA PPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGSSSS 1ST AMENDMENT BEEEEEEEAAAAATCCH !!! CUNT !!!!! CUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

Proof that the fbi has you on a watchlist or did you make this retarded post for nothing

I got put in the psych ward by an FBI agent in February. Submitted my complaint about it today. I talked to him on the phone a couple hrs ago. This post is intelligent as fuck.
Proof

I've never lied about anything I've written here. What exactly do you doubt? That I went to a psych ward or that FBI caused it or both?

I've never lied about anything I've written here. What exactly do you doubt? That I went to a psych ward or that FBI caused it or both?
You probably did go to a psych ward for other reasons and pretend its cause the fbi tracked you down. Wheres the proof cause im not taking your word for it

fbi cunts fuck OFFFFFF REEEEEEEEE

You probably did go to a psych ward for other reasons and pretend its cause the fbi tracked you down. Wheres the proof cause im not taking your word for it
k

So you going to show the proof or what
there's no proof besides police report. You sound like an overly suspicious faggot rn. There's 0 reason to lie about this.

THIS IS FUCKING AMERICA PPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGSSSS 1ST AMENDMENT BEEEEEEEAAAAATCCH !!! CUNT !!!!! CUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT
High iq.

there's no proof besides police report. You sound like an overly suspicious faggot rn. There's 0 reason to lie about this.
You sound like a lying for attention faggot. You claim to be on a watchlist and have gone to a psych ward but wont show a single piece of proof? Also getting pretty defensive for something so simple. "Theres 0 reason to lie about this" is something any liar could say in any situation.

Why dont you just show some proof its not that hard is it?

Why dont you just show some proof its not that hard is it?
like what idiot. how am I supposed to prove that two men were on my porch 5 months ago

like what idiot. how am I supposed to prove that two men were on my porch 5 months ago
So 2 men came to your house and took you away without anything being said then what? You have no memory of what happened? Do you not own a phone? Do you know how to take a photo?

So 2 men came to your house and took you away without anything being said then what? You have no memory of what happened? Do you not own a phone? Do you know how to take a photo?
are you being purposefully retarded? When I was baker acted county pigs came to my door and put me in handcuffs upon seeing me and took me to the psych ward. When Sgt CHRIS TICE came to my door to talk to me about it a month later I didn't take a picture of him with his police badge showing for no reason because I'm not autistic. I can request a police report when they open in a few

are you being purposefully retarded? When I was baker acted county pigs came to my door and put me in handcuffs upon seeing me and took me to the psych ward. When Sgt CHRIS TICE came to my door to talk to me about it a month later I didn't take a picture of him with his police badge showing for no reason because I'm not autistic. I can request a police report when they open in a few
Still havent shown any proof yet im the retard here. Do you always act this way when someonr calls you out on one of your stupid life stories you make up?

Still havent shown any proof yet im the retard here. Do you always act this way when someonr calls you out on one of your stupid life stories you make up?
7ae

who shit in your cereal? you came in this thread aggressive already and ignore the words I type to you like you don't have a brain. you want proof i said I'll get a police report

Last edited:
Just lol at burgerland tbh. Europe may be cucked but at least we don't have that secret police hunting down your online posts rofl.

View attachment 133480
who shit in your cereal? you came in this thread aggressive already and ignore the words I type to you like you don't have a brain. you want proof i said I'll get a police report
When backed into a corner
"who shit in your cereal"
Or what you really wanted to say;
"Yikes! Who hurt you?!"
Images 44

Undercover larping soyboy confirmed. Keep making up more fake stories about your hard life as a fellow incel.

What did you post specifically? Did they really think you were going to ER?

that moment when ur in england so the fbi probably can't do shit
Tenor

then u remember that the MI5 is probably spying on u
ZPrb5iL

What did you post specifically? Did they really think you were going to ER?
Not completely sure of the details but I think they were watching me since /r/incels days and baker acted me because I was posting a lot of suicidal stuff and thoughts of wanting to kill my roommate. Apparently some random cunt reported my reddit account. Never made any threats or I would have been charged. They put me in handcuffs and robbed 3 days from me for venting online about my life like a normal human being.

I miss @6ix9ine

Just lol at burgerland tbh. Europe may be cucked but at least we don't have that secret police hunting down your online posts rofl.
You are really naive lmao

When backed into a corner
"who shit in your cereal"
Or what you really wanted to say;
"Yikes! Who hurt you?!"
View attachment 133483
Undercover larping soyboy confirmed. Keep making up more fake stories about your hard life as a fellow incel.
>ignoring my offering to provide proof in the form of a police report 3 times
you have to be trolling. fucking tard

>ignoring my offering to provide proof in the form of a police report 3 times
you have to be trolling. fucking tard
Calls me a troll when he realises hes lost the argument. Yep youve got soyboy written all over you. Youre doing a bad job with this larp soyboy

Calls me a troll when he realises hes lost the argument. Yep youve got soyboy written all over you. Youre doing a bad job with this larp soyboy
63356 full

I give up.

Giving up when this never started. I ask simply for some proof and what do you provide me with? A bunch of insults like calling me retarded, an idiot and a faggot. All this defensive behaviour to cover up the truth.
i offered proof 4 times and you ignored it. I called you a retard because you're being a retard. You called my post retarded first. retard. you have tard in your name tardmuffin

i offered proof 4 times and you ignored it. I called you a retard because you're being a retard. You called my post retarded first. retard. you have tard in your name tardmuffin
Okay show me the proof that ive asked for multiple times

Okay show me the proof that ive asked for multiple times
And I told you I'd have to request a police report. You don't get it instantly. You ignore the specifics of what I say every time. You're a fucking troll.

And I told you I'd have to request a police report. You don't get it instantly. You ignore the specifics of what I say every time. You're a fucking troll.
So:soy::soy::soy: you told me youll provide proof now youre saying you dont have proof. You disagree with me! You are a fucking troll!!!

This thread was entertaining, to say the least.

So:soy::soy::soy: you told me youll provide proof now youre saying you dont have proof. You disagree with me! You are a fucking troll!!!
you dont have to attack on this forum bro theres no point for him to go as far as to file a police report just go prove to a random on the internet that hes not lying jfl

FBI can't catch me, i'm invincible to them

Proof that the fbi has you on a watchlist or did you make this retarded post for nothing
if you're american and have an account here, you're on some kind of watchlist for sure.

FBI cant do shit, at least to ne.

Hey FBI suck my cock

They've requested IP logs from 8chan recently, so privacy is clearly something they outright dismiss as childish nowadays.

You want privacy? You some kind of inkwel or something?

GTFO from OUR board.
You feds have no business in what we do here.

Use the tax dollars from the wagecucks to do something else.
You know...
Something productive.

It's probably just a glitch dude, wouldn't worry about it

I can dismantle Israel peacefully without a penny. This what (((they))) fear most, losing the information war.