Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FBI is paying someone 6 figures to spy on Incels in hopes they create a terror plot which FBI can stop

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
don't go ER, its what the FBI wants and the informant is getting paid 6 figures in hopes someone does which the fbi can then stop

"In some cases the FBI may have created terrorists out of law-abiding individuals by suggesting the idea of taking terrorist action or encouraging the target to act," the report alleges.

Last edited:
deserve to be pinned.

Doesn't really surprise me tbh.

FBI are the scummiest organization to ever exist. Pretty sure all the top posters have been agents

@FinnCel Ahead of his time.

Should have posted this in inceldom discussion, would have probably gotten pinned then

hahaha, that's so crazy. I wonder who the FBI spy is lol, definitely not me, probably @anyoneelse I'm one of you guys HHAHHAHAHA. Lets blackpill dem normies, huh?

@Ritalincel was probably just an FBI bot

Man the US is fucked in the head, FBI chill you been naughty.

so how do I become an FBI informant? I would like the money.

They were trying to bait someone into shooting up a Joker screening so they could drum up incel fear and increase their budget. I wouldn't be surprised if some FBI agent was actively trying to push someone to shoot up a movie theater and tipping off potential targets

Conspiracy nonsense. Of course they pay people to watch.

There is a difference between heading off someone who is going to commit a crime and someone encouraging a crime.

Mentalcels with schizophrenia think the government, the Jews, the Illuminati, aliens, etc are out to get them and spread this kind of nonsense.

If this place isn't sanctuary then I'm out. See you all on the other side. Stay safe, bros.

Ah yes as we know, the CIA and FBI have NEVER been involved in anything dodgy. They definitely didn't spend the latter part of the 20th century funding rebel groups and destabilising the middle east for America's own gain. Sssh don't talk about it, they're the good guys they'd never go anything bad.

Just the fact you think Alek was manipulated shows you don't have the mental capacity to understand such a nuanced subject.

You're a conspiracy theorist who looks for evidence to suit their worldview rather than let evidence formulate your worldview.

Last edited:
Just the fact you think Alek was manipulated shows you don't have the mental capacity to understand such a nuanced subject.
Did you watch that interview? He barely seemed to believe his own words, and many of his claims were totally ridiculous and unverifiable, like talking to ER days before he shot up Isla Vista. Not to mention the one off facebook post which he may or may not have even posted. The whole situation is very weird, I'm not saying that I'm sure Alek was necessarily manipulated, but there are definitely odd elements to the whole thing.
Nah it's more the fact that he pulled out a lot of very specific talking points, and name dropped a load of sites and was overly cooperative with the law despite not having to be, and his weird blatantly fake story about talking to elliot rodger to make it seem like incels are an organised terror group.
Exactly.

Nah it's more the fact that he pulled out a lot of very specific talking points, and name dropped a load of sites and was overly cooperative with the law despite not having to be, and his weird blatantly fake story about talking to elliot rodger to make it seem like incels are an organised terror group.

He also thought his dad was going to get in trouble for dropping him off at a Starbucks near the Ryder place. So he lied then too.

He is a special needs student for a reason.

Your looking for patterns to fit what you want to think happened to fit your narrow conspiracy mindset.

Never Go ER ?

Conspiracy nonsense. Of course they pay people to watch.

There is a difference between heading off someone who is going to commit a crime and someone encouraging a crime.

Mentalcels with schizophrenia think the government, the Jews, the Illuminati, aliens, etc are out to get them and spread this kind of nonsense.

Except he has no motive to lie about speaking to elliot and chris harper mercer, yet he couldn't possibly have spoken to them since neither of them had any significant presence prior to the attacks. Talking to one would be unlikely, talking to both would be like finding a needle ina haystack. His whole story is bizarre and off, and overally doesn't come off as someone actually involved in incel communities. I'm not usually one for conspiracy shit, but his whole story is just too odd to ignore.

Then we also have the whole joker movie crap where the military went out of their way to push for a shooting to happen, implying their was a danger of one happening despite there being bugger all evidence that it was a possibility.

Illusions of grandeur is common with the outcasts of society.

When Lee Harvey Oswald got off the plane when he returned from Russia he expected to be met by the press. He wanted to be someone.

Alek desperately wanted to be someone so of course he wanted to be friends with former killers. It was his group. A group he wanted to be a part of.

don't go ER, its what the FBI wants and the informant is getting paid 6 figures in hopes someone does which the fbi can then stop

"In some cases the FBI may have created terrorists out of law-abiding individuals by suggesting the idea of taking terrorist action or encouraging the target to act," the report alleges.

Ban all greycels NOW

I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE
I wish it were me, but we all know its you
Df118e9c8adbebb089b825159b87776f

Ban all greycels NOW

The Jews want to grab all the guns so they can do to whites (and anyone else who opposes their NWO global communist agenda) what they did in the Soviet Union which of course was massacre and or lock people up in re-edJEWcation centers otherwise known as gulags.

Damn near every mass shooting or large scale "terror" event is simply a Jew staged false flag to help sell and push their agenda on the idiot public who believes everything they see on the Talmudvision.

I think there's a more general plot to go after the chans, they seem to hate anonymous websites (probably because they're harder for them to spy on) so they're trying to link the chans in to a load of terrorist stuff.
You're right especially after how 8chan was shut down for extremist content yet facebook and twitter weren't. They like the revealing nature of social media

Yes, I know they do this stuff. Just like army recruters will pop in in male spaces and talk about how great the military life was. How it pulled them out of the hole and they were not shit on. Especially where males are suicidal, then they can get some nice cannon fodder. I have said if before but this is how the FBI keeps their jobs and funding.

Is this really any surprise? The govt watching us?

FBI are the scummiest organization to ever exist. Pretty sure all the top posters have been agents
Nah, the CIA is even more scummy.
The Jews want to grab all the guns so they can do to whites (and anyone else who opposes their NWO global communist agenda) what they did in the Soviet Union which of course was massacre and or lock people up in re-edJEWcation centers otherwise known as gulags.

Damn near every mass shooting or large scale "terror" event is simply a Jew staged false flag to help sell and push their agenda on the idiot public who believes everything they see on the Talmudvision.
Truthpill

I’m actually starting to understand why people said Bush Did 9/11 and I’m starting to get that the government was the one that correlated the Joker movie to Incels

Tbh, we have this shit in our country too. The government of Belarus set up explosion in Minsk subway back in 2011. It was veey apparent terrorist attack in the time of just another economical downfall and revolutionary attitude among people. Remember, establishment is the enemy. Terrorism is often just a scapegoat of modern ratrace to ultimate power.

Never Go ER
if you do they win

What, they're paying me 7 figures and gave me a russian virgin.

@FinnCel Ahead of his time.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
I've been telling you

Edit: holy shit. I started thinking about it more and realized cucktears probably exists just to push one of us to go ER.
No wonder Brazilian Sigma posts so much!

Last edited:
damn that was a eye opener and in case the fbi,afp are spying on me i am going to pull my dick and go E.R on myself happy mastubation day or H.M.D for short

Fuck society, fuck the intelligence agencies.
Except he has no motive to lie about speaking to elliot and chris harper mercer, yet he couldn't possibly have spoken to them since neither of them had any significant presence prior to the attacks. Talking to one would be unlikely, talking to both would be like finding a needle ina haystack. His whole story is bizarre and off, and overally doesn't come off as someone actually involved in incel communities. I'm not usually one for conspiracy shit, but his whole story is just too odd to ignore.

Then we also have the whole joker movie crap where the military went out of their way to push for a shooting to happen, implying their was a danger of one happening despite there being bugger all evidence that it was a possibility.
Guy was an epic memer and prayed to kek.

Incels are too smart for these fruits

Reminds me of that newish poster a few days ago, that sounded like the dumbest ER bait the FBI could possibly imagine.

FBI, CIA, government etc are just big crime organizations that will shoot us if we don't play by their rules

Spreading black pills is much more efficient than random shootings.

This forum is on the watch so no suprise there

Imagine being locked up in a cold room, with a headset playing white noise over in your ears, blindsfolded, while you get waterboarded and injected multiple drugs, all while being questioned by officers at Guantanamo Bay about the “Supreme Gentleman”.

Hahahah, they have JACK SHIT and they're faggots. FUCK SOCIETY.

It's pretty obvious all the gov workers in the security field are creating incidents, shootings, whatever to keep themselves and employed and their budgets big.

Read about MKUltra. Read about COINTELPRO. Read about how the perverted transvestite J. Edgar Hoover and his perverted transvestite flunky would dress up like really ugly women and disgustedly listen to recordings of FDR, MLK, JFK, RFK, and a bunch of other guys with complete names, having sex with women. What perverts, they thought.
Guess what: They're ten times more wicked and 100 times more dangerous today.

Last edited:
Tbh, we have this shit in our country too. The government of Belarus set up explosion in Minsk subway back in 2011. It was veey apparent terrorist attack in the time of just another economical downfall and revolutionary attitude among people. Remember, establishment is the enemy. Terrorism is often just a scapegoat of modern ratrace to ultimate power.
Russia bombed their own country to start war with neighbouring countries too, saying they did it.

I think there's a more general plot to go after the chans, they seem to hate anonymous websites (probably because they're harder for them to spy on) so they're trying to link the chans in to a load of terrorist stuff.

An FBI agent was posting on 8chan the day of the Poway synagogue shooting. Scroll down to the screenshots of posts and you see a bunch of (You)'s.

It's pretty obvious all the gov workers in the security field are creating incidents, shootings, whatever to keep themselves and employed and their budgets big.

hey FBI try arresting me when i dont live in the cucked states :feelskek:

EU Incels - :dab: