Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FBI refer to "clowncels"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
tzu3xiq9l3p31.png

What is this reality coming to?

Nigga this image is real or is everything a hoax

fuck the police @Emba be careful

FBI OPEN UP INKELZ

JFL this is hilarious tbh

I've never laughed so hard. Okay, let's reason by their rules. If we're not entitled to sex and relationships, why are they entitled to safety? why are they entitled to walking the streets unmolested? why are they free to go to Walmart without the risk of having a bullet strike them the middle of their foreheads? I'm asking fair questions, am I not?

They decided to open this door, and now that the boogeyman is out, they want to lock him inside again. By the way, this is an international community with members from four different continents. Good luck trying to snuff out incels. By the way, thanks for giving us the English language so that we can communicate with each other. You created the weapons that are now being used against you, cucks.

So, we have incels in the FBI dropping documents to us.

Coping uncopable, mogging impossible, honk honk, virgin power.

FBI-cels, stay strong our sleeping agents.

FBI pls target my dick with policewomen's pussy you could remove this dangerous incel for good with one simple trick.

Sexual Entitlement?

Femasite Sexuality: Fuck a pile of chads as long as possible in her life.

Male Sexuality in 2019: Know your place like a high inbib peasant Alpha fux, beta bux, omega rots...

If there's a no singles policy, a bunch of incels should just larp as gays to get in and clownmaxx to make the normsters butthurt.

what a clown world we live in

We should all use clown avatars in order to show our protest against the FBI classifying us as dangerous.

Looks genuinly stupid. I thought it was serious organisation but they are realy obssesed with clowncels virgins :ha..feels::feelskek:

lmfao the incel lingo is spreading quickly irl :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Damo the incel @Weeb25

fuck the police @Emba be careful

Y? Do you think they might raid my outhouse and steal my toilet paper?

That's what the newspapers are there to replace! Honk honk!

Faggots at cuck tears making fake reports to faggot bureau investigation

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such incel nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Incels aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Incels are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

This is nationwide-bullying at this state

One thing we do not need to debate about anymore, however, is that they are watching us. It is pretty much official now.

I've never laughed so hard. Okay, let's reason by their rules. If we're not entitled to sex and relationships, why are they entitled to safety? why are they entitled to walking the streets unmolested? why are they free to go to Walmart without the risk of having a bullet strike them the middle of their foreheads? I'm asking fair questions, am I not?

They decided to open this door, and now that the boogeyman is out, they want to lock him inside again.
The ridiculous part is that I'm not even sure it's fair to say that the government entirely cares about my safety, given that I was forced to go to school for so long where I was repeatedly physically assaulted(which I can say was tacitly encouraged by the school), that's obviously to say nothing of the shit I got that wasn't purely physical, all of which were contributors to what has become my joke of a "life".

However regardless of that, I think the worst part is the genuine hypocrisy. Women can't find "good" husbands willing to marry them? It's considered a legitimate social issue. Men complain about not getting so much as a kiss even once in their lives? They're terrorists.

Last edited:
FBI said:
Percieved Societal wrongdoing against them
Percieved? Percieved? Percieve this 4 inch dick.

"Haha! HONK HONK. I'm also a clowncel! Where are we planning the attack?"

Screen Shot 2019 09 27 at 33131 PM

They care about making you a functioning workslaving robot.
This is legit.

Meanwhile the media keeps asking pointless, futile questions, as they feign bewilderment so everyone can pretend they don't know why ostracized and lonely men in burgerland get increasingly violent as more and more of them progressively lose their minds.

Fuck this country, and no FBI, this is not intended to be a threat.

I wonder how many of these FBI-cels girlfriends or wives are taking some Chad dick on the side while he's out doing field work.

Over 4 FBIcucks, all you FBI lurkers/LARPers your wife is getting fucked by chad as you read my comment you cucks, just join our movement already boyos

real life is a meme

Well, its not like we did not know about this since 2015. Memes tell the truth.

.Wizard conspiracy

fuck i hate usa and fbi boomers

I’m glad they recognized that many of us advocate for societal change through non-violent means.

It's like these creatures never left the mentality of school children, and instead of getting us in trouble with the teacher, now they get the Feds to aim guns at our heads.

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Incels ain’t bout this, Incels ain’t bout that My boy a ER on fucking Minnasian and them He, he they say that incel don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all incels ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about incels ain’t no hitta incel ain’t this incel a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that incel Y'all know that incel got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit incel been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them incels savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about incels I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those incels role with Elliot and them.

Our mission in 21 century is about making political INCORRECTNESS the norm.

We live in their heads JFL

Notice how the source in the sitrep is listed as a "Write in to the agency." It was probably someone from incel tears.