Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FBI terror taskforce busts Incel who called himself 'Big Man', 'sent rape and death threats to Long Island couple he met in college' and proclaimed 'i

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
FBI terror taskforce busts Incel who called himself 'Big Man', 'sent rape and death threats to Long Island couple he met in college' and proclaimed 'it should be illegal for a woman to say no'

• David Kaufman was arrested on federal charges Friday in New York
  • FBI says he is a self-described 'Incel' or involuntary celibate
  • Kaufman allegedly stalked and harassed a woman and her boyfriend online
  • The three had all met in college in 2012 on Long Island, prosecutors say
  • Kaufman allegedly sent threats and references to incel killer Elliot Rodger
  • He is federally charged with sending interstate threats and stalking

33013650-8718515-image-m-6_1599748638620.jpg

33012700-8718515-image-a-2_1599748468163.jpg

There were 2 threads about this yesterday. I wouldn't care but everyone here is always bitching when I post something that was posted before, so I'm going to be a cunt too.

There is always a man or berg somewhere.

There is always a man or berg somewhere.
It happened in the state of New York not far away from NYC. There's a lot of jewish people living in that area.

she was dragging him to say the word rape , sadly he fell for it . don't let the rage caused by women whoring make mistakes with the law .
i know that they are sluts and worthless human being worst then cattle but they are already loosing the game since the moment they lost their virginity to the first chad she met in the bar .
shame on them .

she was dragging him to say the word rape , sadly he fell for it . don't let the rage caused by women whoring make mistakes with the law .
i know that they are sluts and worthless human being worst then cattle but they are already loosing the game since the moment they lost their virginity to the first chad she met in the bar .
shame on them .
I saw that too.
"Like the one you paid for?" was clearly meant to shame him and bait him into responding angrily.
Sadly males are held to standards of behavior that females are not no matter what the mental state of a male is.

I saw that too.
"Like the one you paid for?" was clearly meant to shame him and bait him into responding angrily.
Sadly males are held to standards of behavior that females are not no matter what the mental state of a male is
btw , she is an evil bitch for taking him seriously . she should have just ghosted him and stop any way of communication . but i bet she enjoying the fact that he is arrested .
in the end we all know that we aren't some psychopath who are ready to kill people .

shame on them .
he does have the balls to admit that he is an incel in court.i wonder if he used to come here.

btw , she is an evil bitch for taking him seriously . she should have just ghosted him and stop any way of communication . but i bet she enjoying the fact that he is arrested .
in the end we all know that we aren't some psychopath who are ready to kill people .
Women just love to get in insults and petty jabs in rather than just leaving things be and ignoring them. They are very spiteful and vindicative and rejoice when they help get ugly males in trouble.

Women just love to get in insults and petty jabs in rather than just leaving things be and ignoring them.
this . i once witness tow women arguing while they standing in line just because one of them skipped some people .
we will as men end such situation in few words without insulting each other .
they are acting that way just becasue of a deep since of fear ,insecurity and a need to prove themselves worth something and able to do things

this . i once witness tow women arguing while they standing in line just because one of them skipped some people .
we will as men end such situation in few words without insulting each other .
they are acting that way just becasue of a deep since of fear ,insecurity and a need to prove themselves worth something and able to do things
There are men that are petty and vindicative too but the difference is they don't get a pass from society for acting that way while women do and excuses are made for them to justify the way they act.
I agree that women feel a need to prove themselves when having to associate or be around unattractive males in any way. They seem to feel insulted when anyone thinks them and unattractive males are on the same social playing field and resent anyone expecting them to show any measure of politeness or respect to nonchad males that are their a few points above their looksmatch and below that.