Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FBI tweets link to anti-Semitic ‘Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion’

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
FBI apologizes for tweeting an anti-Semitic document - The Washington Post

For more than a century, the fabricated text “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion” has advanced a persistent anti-Semitic trope: that Jews are plotting to take over the world. From Hitler to Henry Ford, rabid anti-Semites have long shared the notorious text.

On Wednesday, an FBI Twitter account did the same. An account called FBI Records Vault tweeted out a link to a PDF containing the anti-Semitic tome as well as FBI documents related to it, with no other context, leaving critics baffled and outraged.

iu

Also

Hate crimes against Jews have been on the rise around the country, with anti-Semitic crimes increasing by 21 percent in New York City last year.

Lifefuel.

I remember the reactions of many verified Twitter users freaking out after watching that tweet, like that time when Elon Musk tweeted "Who owns the press?" and many kikes started playing the victim and acting hysterical.

Brutal Zion pill.

The term "anti-semitic" always filters in my head to the word "truthful" for some reason :waitwhat:

I'm telling you, FBIcels are being blackpilled everyday, we are slowly taking over

Filthy_Reject

jews like the one pictures mog me brutally