Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS admits the 80/20 rule is real, but justifies it saying that only 20% of men are equal to 80% of women

B

blackpillforever

Greycel

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/jwm9hk/female_hypergamy_is_a_lie_the_reality_of_the_8020/

JFL, society has degraded to the point to the point where foids think they're superior to men lol. Over 20% of foids are literally fatties, so according to their logic even fatties deserve only the top 20% of men. Feminism was the biggest mistake in human society's history, we should have never let these useless holes out of the kitchen. More men will be blackpilled due to this shit and the collapse will eventually come.

Last edited:
Even landwhales are chad only

They aren't wrong. They just utterly fail to understand that the chief driving factor for female market value is age. This "bixexual" talking about high value women being single is talkimg about these women being high earners, which doesn't matter to female SMV, at all. This women is projecting the things that she wants in a man onto a woman and is most likely a victim of childhood trauma resulting in sexual malfunction.

Most of the women on FDS are old and dried up. They don't actually want sex or a partner, they're just mad that they didn't score a rich guy when they were young. They refuse to settle, so they will be alone.

didn’t read

stop giving them attention

Get the fuck out of here with 80/20 shit, 100% of foids should be Zyklon B'd in Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue.

Don't believe me? Go to r/ truerateme and compare the men vs women who are rated 5/10. The women who are fives are all gorgeous, the men who are fives look like trolls.

I don't know why, but women rate other females higher than men do. There so many comments about how "gorgeous" and "amazing you are" under some random social media post or youtube video of a woman and in 95% this comment is from another female. Even in SIMP epidemy times like nowadays.
This is particularly evident when women have leftist attitudes (SJW, feminist, male-independent lifestyle, get perceived as ignoring and overcoming "oppressing" social norms, virtue signaling of all kinds) or are physically impaired (fat, disabled, skin problem, chronic illness). But there is also the usually uplifting and complimenting for anybody who resembles a female mammal and a praising till excitement about the looks anything higher than average.

As I said, I don't know the reason behind it. Maybe a co-narcissism. They love themselves so much as a woman that this praising is spread/mirrored to other women also. Some keywords for this phenomena: Lost of the biblical view of women (and men), raise of self-worshipping ideologies secular and transcendent (Goddess ideology).

Or they are anxious about getting criticized for anything by others so they encourage a culture, where anything female is praised.

Too much BS and false equivalence’s.

Just to name a couple, women’s distribution of power comes from their sex/reproduction capabilities, men’s comes from his ability to provide. So it’s stupid to compare both sex’s distribution of power by merit of their physical attractiveness. It would be like me trying to compare men and women based off of what they can do physically. Men are much more suited for survival, women are NOT. That’s the difference. The only difference today is we live in civilization.

Another thing is that women ARE NOT more attractive than men, most are just as ugly as us. They simply elevate themselves a few points through fake up. Low IQ post from that toilet.

Who gives a fuck about reddit landwhale foid copers, turn them into dogfood at the point of rape or a hollow point bullet and be done with it.

I don't know why, but women rate other females higher than men do. There so many comments about how "gorgeous" and "amazing you are" under some random social media post or youtube video of a woman and in 95% this comment is from another female. Even in SIMP epidemy times like nowadays.
This is particularly evident when women have leftist attitudes (SJW, feminist, male-independent lifestyle, get perceived as ignoring and overcoming "oppressing" social norms, virtue signaling of all kinds) or are physically impaired (fat, disabled, skin problem, chronic illness). But there is also the usually uplifting and complimenting for anybody who resembles a female mammal and a praising till excitement about the looks anything higher than average.

As I said, I don't know the reason behind it. Maybe a co-narcissism. They love themselves so much as a woman that this praising is spread/mirrored to other women also. Some keywords for this phenomena: Lost of the biblical view of women (and men), raise of self-worshipping ideologies secular and transcendent (Goddess ideology).

Or they are anxious about getting criticized for anything by others so they encourage a culture, where anything female is praised.
Spot on

I only read:

cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope !
cope cope cope cope cope cope
cope cope cope cope cope cope cope
cope cope cope cope cope

didn’t read

stop giving them attention
Their paragraphs going into detail about things and talking about the system keeping them down are like a mirror image of many incel and manosphere communities tbh

Bitches will co-opt your kind of communication and slang just to try and impress chads. This world is a joke.

LVFs coping hard.

Thats because men allow them to act like they do.

Not a single word, but that wall of text I had to scroll is jflfuel, imagine someone reading those low iq posts. They are so stupid that just reading them is ragefuel.
Another thing is that women ARE NOT more attractive than men, most are just as ugly as us. They simply elevate themselves a few points through fake up. Low IQ post from that toilet.

Not going to read, but all foids are entitled to a bullet to the forehead.

Too much BS and false equivalence’s.

Just to name a couple, women’s distribution of power comes from their sex/reproduction capabilities, men’s comes from his ability to provide. So it’s stupid to compare both sex’s distribution of power by merit of their physical attractiveness. It would be like me trying to compare men and women based off of what they can do physically. Men are much more suited for survival, women are NOT. That’s the difference. The only difference today is we live in civilization.

Wrong, males look better in (almost) all social mammals due to them having to compete since females are hypergamous (prime example is the male vs female peacock). The best looking foids in the world are like 7/10 PSL without make up. And even with make up, GigaChads still mog GigaStacies.

Foids should be forced to marry their looksmatch immediately after high school (age 18, prime) while the man should be just finished with trade school/college/uni (21-22, unless they pursue post grad/phd etc. but those would be outliers). They should also be forced to wear make up the majority of the time to compensate for the fact that they look naturally uglier (60th percentile male face mogs a 60th percentile foid face if she doesn't wear make up).

even obese, ugly women with none of the attributes this foid says give them 'value' will have a way easier time finding a relationship than an average guy. I wonder how she'd explain that?

anyways. I hope more women follow her advice so the great collapse comes sooner rather than later and I get my very own sex slave.

They don’t deserve anything better than their looksmatch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back