Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FDS confirms that women want to live in a harem with the top 20% of males rather than give sub-8 men a chance

You know men are also biologically programmed to flatten a whore's head with their boots.
Based. I really would't mind doing what I was biologically programmed to do.

So how am I supposed to know if I'm ugly or not? Women decide whether a man is attractive or not.
Plus I've seen plenty of Chads and I know that I'm a subhuman compared to them. It impossible not to care how I look.
Is a non-stacy ugly? Maybe she would be to you if you had endless options on tinder and an army of non-stacy orbiting rosties. I don't care about the opinion of spoiled retarded western foids. Chads look like disgusting aliens to me.
I wish that were true. But our looksmatch is currently sucking off Chads while we are rotting here.
That's why I'll never marry that whore and only pump and dump her if I get the chance.
If you don't care what holes think then how do you rate yourself? That makes you a volcel, I guess.
I rate myself as a human being, not trying to compare myself to chads and see how many of my features look like theirs.

Is a non-stacy ugly? Maybe she would be to you if you had endless options on tinder and an army of non-stacy orbiting rosties. I don't care about the opinion of spoiled retarded western foids. Chads look like disgusting aliens to me.
Good point. They have endless options so they find anyone not fitting in their stereotype of Chads ugly.
So if you hate Chads then who do you want to look like? Don't you want a looksmaxing surgery if you could afford one?
I rate myself as a human being, not trying to compare myself to chads and see how many of my features look like theirs.
You sound like a person who has found the middle ground between bluepill and blackpill and accepted it in order to make things easier for you, which is nice.
I can't help but think how would foids rate me and what it would be to look like a Chad.

So if you hate Chads then who do you want to look like? Don't you want a looksmaxing surgery if you could afford one?
If I can make myself look like what spoiled western foids obsess over (chads) then I'd do it, but not because I thought I was subhuman before. Foids surgerymax to look like stacys too, even though most men are ok with beckies.
You sound like a person who has found the middle ground between bluepill and blackpill and accepted it in order to make things easier for you, which is nice.
I can't help but think how would foids rate me and what it would be to look like a Chad.
Trying to take away foid privileges and slut shaming them is far from bluepilled. The less spoiled holes are the more they will be content settling with their looksmatches at a young age.

6/10 foids think they have low reproduction cost too because of birth control, abortions, and old whores telling them they can waste their youth chasing chad dick and there will be a cuck who will betabux them in their 30's or 40's, and have down syndrome children together.
Based. These are the kind of foids who reproduce incels and then rant on IT that "no one is born an incel"

Based. These are the kind of foids who reproduce incels and then rant on IT that "no one is born an incel"
All the fathers of incels weren't incel so that leaves only one other person to blame.

If I can make myself look like what spoiled western foids obsess over (chads) then I'd do it, but not because I thought I was subhuman before. Foids surgerymax to look like stacys too, even though most men are ok with beckies.
Seems legit
Trying to take away foid privileges and slut shaming them is far from bluepilled. The less spoiled holes are the more they will be content settling with their looksmatches at a young age.
Exactly. Online dating has given foids too many options and privileges. Taking those options away will definitely end inceldom

Exactly. Online dating has given foids too many options and privileges. Taking those options away will definitely end inceldom
Hopefully it will happen when more men get blackpilled, then they'll remove the cucked laws and work on developing top sexbots and artificial wombs.

Looksmatchs are a thing women just would rather not submit to it. Shes willing to write off 80% (realistically 95%) of the male population without a second thought do you realise if that became a reality how much chaos that would cause. Women dont care about something unless it disadvantages them but men have always be there to support women its crazy how selfish they are.

"a large percentege of men are genetic garbage and should NEVER pass on their genes" funny how this shit never applies to ugly women. They're still free to pass on their garbage genes, and by doing so, they're creating more incels.
View attachment 206951

80% of foids are genetic trash who shouldn't be passing on their shitty genes either, especially the old blown out holes.
Men rating 60% of women attractive doesn't make women better looking than men. The reason why men rated 60% of women attractive because men have very high testosterone level and have to incur very little cost to reproduction. Besides, men are physically stronger than women, even a weak man can punch more powerfully than a strongest woman, so calling vast of men genetic trash shows how stupid you are. And the last line is so absurd. A chad would never value a 6/10 looking girl as much as a 8/10 looking girl. Maybe for sex, he'd fuck 6/10 looking girl and forget her next day but for marriage and making babies, he'd choose a stacy. Truly, these cunts live in delusion.

I always enjoy fresh and unadulterated blackpills from whore's mouth.

I always enjoy fresh and unadulterated blackpills from whore's mouth.
Exactly. It baffles the bluepillers who cope by denying the brutal truth just because we are saying it. But the moment a foid says it, they are left with no other choice but to accept it.

Last edited:
if you ever want some quick blackpills that subreddit is good for it :blackpill:

Well what do you know, women are whores
IMAGINE MY SHOCK
WIavn4f.png

if you ever want some quick blackpills that subreddit is good for it :blackpill:
Exactly. Hearing about blackpill from a toilet's mouth is more effective than anyone else talking about it

most men are genetic garbage?

ok, lets see women fight against men
lets see women lift more than men
lets see women invent more than men
lets see women out-perform men in physical sports like tennis
lets see women out-perform men in mental sports like chess
LETS SEE WOMEN OUT-PERFORM MEN ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN BEING A BABY-MAKING HOLE

men are genetically superior than women in almost all aspects, yet this foid has such a high ego based on no objective truths.

also, "men are likely to rate women higher than we rate them..most men have no idea what a true '10' is"

Screenshot 2020 02 25 at 225515
this data shows that when men rate women, it makes a normal distribution - as you'd expect from an accurate analysis of out reality. women rate 80% of men as below average. who is rating who incorrectly here? hmmmm

What is "FDS"?

View attachment 206951

80% of foids are genetic trash who shouldn't be passing on their shitty genes either, especially the old blown out holes.
I was about to point that out.

If she loves the natural selection argument, then this WHORE will have to kill her own child if he turns out to be a sub5 male, to enforce her eugenic ideals. Even if it's Chad impregnating her, if she is a "genetic trash" female, there are still chances that her child could take after her, not the father, and the child could very well become an Incel if male. I believe I have seen plenty of dudes on this forum with Chad fathers, but took their shit genes from their mothers.

Also, many young women who are considered "cute" would be incels if they were male. I have seen women with recessed chins that I found to be attractive, but they would be posting on this forum if their chromosome was "XY". So their genetic material isn't good at all despite of how good they look.

Last edited:
Also, many young women who are considered "cute" would be incels if they were male. I have seen women with recessed chins that I found to be attractive, but they would be posting on this forum if their chromosome was "XY". So their genetic material isn't good at all despite of how good they look.
The only reason they think recessed jaws are unattractive on men is because spoiled western holes have too many options and privileges given to them by cucks.

Seems like that was redacted by an incel, ngl. Like a false flag. Let's better check the comments (I know, they'll fucking agree with it)
I can't wrap my head around a toilet handling scientific blackpill lingo.

The natural selection pill is gynocentric. I don't care if women only want a small percentage of men, society can't function that way. This has been proven throughout history.

Jesus. Thank God child support exists. Could you imagine if single mothers were fully funded by the state? Single mothers would quickly become norm as chads would no longer be deterred from knocking girls up on one night stands

Last edited:
Women don't write that kind of stuff, that's a guy larping as a woman.

Women don't write that kind of stuff, that's a guy larping as a woman.
Cope. Stop worshiping foids, they are worse than any other living organism on this planet and they can definitely come up with such stuff
What is "FDS"?
r/FemaleDatingStrategy, its a subreddit. They are the a bunch of narcissistic holes who worship Chads and hate subhumans like us. They are one of the biggest perpetrator of blackpill.

Cope. Stop worshiping foids, they are worse than any other living organism on this planet and they can definitely come up with such stuff

r/FemaleDatingStrategy, its a subreddit. They are the a bunch of narcissistic holes who worship Chads and hate subhumans like us. They are one of the biggest perpretators of blackpill.
Its not worshipping, jfl at thinking women are using stats like that when talking to other women.

Its not worshipping, jfl at thinking women are using stats like that when talking to other women.
They are using stats like that. All they talk about how ugly men around them are (go to r/AskWomen are confirm this fact) or they are talking about their Chad boyfriend's dick size and how rest of the men are rapists and subhumans who should rather die than pass their inferior genes.

>be a fucking ugly slut
>fuck a chad thinking a chad will be born (teehee i have a high iq).
>watch the magic happen...

Studies also show that men in the primitive time used to rape . If foids logic is applied then men should go around raping. It's nature

Jesus. Thank God child support exists. Could you imagine if single mothers were fully funded by the state? Single mothers would quickly become norm as chads would no longer be deterred from knocking girls up on one night stands
Most of the child support comes from the state because holes are to scared to report their chad and tyrone baby's fathers to the government, they only report betabux cucks after divorce raping them.

Reading that post fills me with rage but it's kinda true when you think about nature/biology. Women really are only truly physically attracted to a small percentage of men while men can out in public and pass by dozens of women they think are bangable.

No shit. Women nature at its finest.

Reading that post fills me with rage but it's kinda true when you think about nature/biology. Women really are only truly physically attracted to a small percentage of men while men can out in public and pass by dozens of women they think are bangable.
Yep. The ultimate blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back