Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity FDS roastie admits they want to destroy civilization and go back to ooga booga times just go acquire Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/jezvhn/patriarchy_favors_male_reproductive_success_by/

I would go as far as saying that patriarchy is the number one reason why the average man nowadays is so terribly low quality. By taking away female choice, they eliminated one of the main drivers of evolution: sexual selection. Female sexual selection is the reason why deer have huge antlers, why peacocks have beautiful feathers, why rams have such thick skulls. The modern man is the result two thousand (plus) years of mediocre men passing on their genes. Men like to go on and on about how feminism has ruined society, when actually, feminism may just have saved humanity after all by reintroducing female choice. The existence of incels and MGTOW is proof enough that plenty of substandard men won't be passing on their genes to subsequent generations. Female sexual selection puts evolutionary pressure on men to improve, as nature intended.

Female choice = Chad only. Ironically she's giving the best argument for why men have to strip women of their "rights" (= privileges granted by men) herself: patriarchy is essential for sub-Chad males to reproduce and have lives worthy of living.

They won't stop trying to force unattractive males to keep progressing society though.
They want to have their cake and eat it too.

Last edited:
I love how they just straight refuse to acknowledge that women have as many subhuman genes as men but they got to procreate since dawn of time because they hold reproductive value and men generally have incredibly low standards.

Women are starting to clue into the fact that they (their offspring) benefit from polygamy and being a member of Chad's harem. They get better quality DNA for their children, and they become part of an exclusive social circle. Once women figure it out, watch inceldom skyrocket, and "harem dating" become the new social norm. Normie betas (all non-Chads) are all going to get edged out of the dating market, and monogamy will be a thing of the past.

The Harem Age is upon us.

Last edited:
I made a thread on this exact topic this foid is talking about. Does this dumb bitch not realise in all of the examples she brought up about female sexual selection were pointless adaptations that don't provide any benefit for surviving at all. All they did was make them more attractive to females. In a lot of cases, female sexual selection gives a massive disadvantage to survival and has make some species extinct because of it.

the problem is , that from a logical standpoint , they are actually right .

In the end its better for humanity .

Eugenics for thee but not for me. Diabetic nigger landwhale who posts on FDS get to pass her genes.

I love how they just straight refuse to acknowledge that women have as many subhuman genes as men but they got to procreate since dawn of time because they hold reproductive value and men generally have incredibly low standards.

I made a thread on this exact topic this foid is talking about. Does this dumb bitch not realise in all of the examples she brought up about female sexual selection were pointless adaptations that don't provide any benefit for surviving at all. All they did was make them more attractive to females. In a lot of cases, female sexual selection gives a massive disadvantage to survival and has make some species extinct because of it.
This right fuking here. High IQ.
the problem is , that from a logical standpoint , they are actually right .

In the end its better for humanity .
No you fool. Read the post above ^.

Foid sexual selection is purely aesthetics for the most part. ITS NOT FOR MAINTAINING A PROSPEROUS SOCIETY
Women are starting to clue into the fact that they (their offspring) benefit from polygamy and being a member of Chad's harem. They get better quality DNA for their children, and they become part of an exclusive social circle. Once women figure it out, watch inceldom skyrocket, and "harem dating" become the new social norm. Normie betas (all non-Chads) are all going to get edged out of the dating market, and monogamy will be a thing of the past.

Once that happens, massive “black pilled” revolts will begin to happen.

No you fool. Read the post above ^.

Foid sexual selection is purely aesthetics for the most part. ITS NOT FOR MAINTAINING A PROSPEROUS SOCIETY
Instincts dont care about society .

Society as it is today may fall apart as quick as it was established ,
insticnts dont have time to catch up so foids rely on the good old .

also studies have shown that intelligence is correlated with good looks so .
Incels who say foids are purely aesthetic , good genetics go hand in hand .

I don’t care about ascending anymore, women hate me, so I hate them.

You condemn me to biological death, I will take down as many of you as possible with me.

1D250C30 438B 41FE B0E9 C158C37FB918

Good looking people also tend to possess more traits of the dark triad. Not good for society. Also, the greatest minds in history were incels. (TESLA, Einstein, Beethoven etc.)

Nope because bottom tier genetic foids still reproduce
As long as bottom tier genetic foids still reproduce there will always be subhumans.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/jezvhn/patriarchy_favors_male_reproductive_success_by/

Female choice = Chad only. Ironically she's giving the best argument for why men have to strip women of their "rights" (= privileges granted by men) herself: patriarchy is essential for sub-Chad males to reproduce and have lives worthy of living.

I refuse to read any of this fag shit, all I know is if we were back in tribal times I would of raped three foids by now

That’s because we are oppressed, like niggers have low IQ because they are oppressed
I refuse to read any of this fag shit, all I know is if we were back in tribal times I would of raped three foids by now

Based

If I really wanted kids I would just get a surrogate. A surrogate with the best genes possible.

I have no interest in being Mr. Cuck for some 4.5/10 (at BEST), frumpy, manly, nagging blown out foid, with a fupa, sitting on her gunt, blabbering on reddit about muh value ("WOMEN PEAK AT 35, GIRL!") and how she's a princess who deserves a life of leisure funded by Chad Thundercock Trustfundbaby riding on a white stallion.

Last edited:
What the hell is this roastie talking about? She wants chad but chad will just pump and dump her JFL. These same women will then blame the problems on ugly men and call them LVM and bad suitors for their children?

Tesla IQ
What the hell is this roastie talking about? She wants chad but chad will just pump and dump her JFL. These same women will then blame the problems on ugly men and call them LVM and bad suitors for their children?

it's over for them tbh lul poor evil woman

If I really wanted kids I would just get a surrogate. A surrogate with the best genes possible.

I have no interest in being Mr. Cuck for some 4.5/10 (at BEST), frumpy, manly, nagging blown out foid, with a fupa, sitting on her gunt, blabbering on reddit about muh value ("WOMEN PEAK AT 35, GIRL!") and how she's a princess who deserves a life of leisure funded by Chad Thundercock Trustfundbaby riding on a white stallion.
The only thing she deserves is mass rape by incels(in GTA) and a bullet to the head.
Good looking people also tend to possess more traits of the dark triad. Not good for society. Also, the greatest minds in history were incels. (TESLA, Einstein, Beethoven etc.)
Eugenics for thee but not for me. Diabetic nigger landwhale who posts on FDS get to pass her genes.

That’s because we are oppressed, like niggers have low IQ because they are oppressed
good point actually ...
MAybe our IQ is lower not because of inferior genetics but because of bullying , rejection and lack of social learning etc and positive stimulation.
idk , those guys were just hardcore copers .
Out of ten thousands of incels there are maybe a handful of gigacopers like them lol .
most just give up .

The reason as to why we don't just beat them up and win this "sexual arms race" easily is beyond my understanding.

Progress and evolution in her mind is when men have penii so large that they can't move properly. Just so that she could enjoy getting pumped by a club. This is what improvement means to her.

Why hasnt this femofascist hateful sub got banned yet seriously? They seriously talk about "mediocre" men in terms of their genetic quality.

This is actually quite true. The reason why mankind has larger penises than our ape friends is because foids would pick their mates on penis size.
Penis size matters is burnt into female genetics.

The reason as to why we don't just beat them up and win this "sexual arms race" easily is beyond my understanding.
She talks about muh restoring wahmen choice while in reality it's cops and governments, ie exactly the opposite to natural environment that made that happen. If we talk about nature well it's again alpha males who fend off other males, animal foids have no say in that.

Last edited:
I don't want to read anything written by a femoid trash. Patriarchy, Chidritrarchy, Monarchy, Faggotry. BS WORDS.

Female sexual selection is the reason why deer have huge antlers, why peacocks have beautiful feathers, why rams have such thick skulls
a bunch of useless features to appeal to the female ego :lul:
these whores really think we should imitate peacocks
enjoy extinction

they forget if we turn to ooga booga times
no one can stop me from killing chads and raping stacys (hypothetical) (satire) (in minecraft)

The reality is that both men and women have a limited time span for optimal reproduction. Sperm quality degrades significantly over 35, and fathers over 35 are more likely to have children with birth defects.

The most Brutal Blackpill i've seen as an Oldcel.
Its over.

It's unfair to give women freedom and not men, so, it's only fair to abolish rape laws lets see how long she would survive. Also, sexual selection is DETRIMENTAL to the specie.

She wrote a fucking book.
Even when you take out low value male from DNA pool, low value females will still breed weak children

Last edited:
Take the rampill:

bW-AWnD2W1ustG3Sn0QCcM20MLCvfYitAozwao8HJvo.jpg

Female rams select for big horns so often, that some males have horns that grow into their own skulls.

This is sort of like how human foids select for tall height, even though short men have longer lifespans on average: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140509110756.htm

Foids and their sexual selection will literally doom your health. But yes FDS, it's so good.

Last edited:
Because they would've chosen all the time taking in consideration personality and sedentary-intellectual-cognitive abilities and not looks...
If it was for their small brain of these whores, we would still be living in caves.

Jeez I didn't read that book. FDS is foids showing their true faces.

They never say that low quality women should not reproduce, only men & they never bring up that a guy can have all the red flags, be promiscuous & an overall bad choice but if he's Chad none of that matters as height & facial attractiveness trumps any & all other factors.

Destroy the human race cunts, it's what the Jews want.
Longer plumes - More for predator to grab.
Bigger antlers - Caused extinction due to weight being more than neck can support.
Bigger build - Needs to hunt more to not starve.

Why are there so many ugly men leading the way in stem then? Also why are East Asians the highest or second (after Ashkenazi Jews) average scoring on IQ tests also bottom rung when it comes to impressing women.
This is actually quite true. The reason why mankind has larger penises than our ape friends is because foids would pick their mates on penis size.
Penis size matters is burnt into female genetics.
Gorilla penis size would go up if he had to put on a suit, go to work & would get jailtime if he simply got hole by force.

Last edited:
Rape is biological. Nothing wrong with it from an evolutionary perspective. @Personalityinkwell

Gorilla penis size would go up if he had to put on a suit, go to work & would get jailtime if he simply got hole by force.
The reason gorillas have such small dicks is because they usually walk on all fours, so females can't really see their dick size before mating and then it's too late. Humans evolved large dicks because when we started walking on two legs our dick was always on full display so females kept breeding only with the large ones. Brutal bipedpill tbh. @ThoughtfulCel

Progress and evolution in her mind is when men have penii so large that they can't move properly. Just so that she could enjoy getting pumped by a club. This is what improvement means to her.

Why hasnt this femofascist hateful sub got banned yet seriously? They seriously talk about "mediocre" men in terms of their genetic quality.
From what I've seen from their posts, although I haven't seen all that many, they act much more deranged and psychopathic than even the worst posters on any incel forum. But since reddit has insane double standards nothing will be done about this subreddit.
They will ban incel subreddits for discussing how they're depressed and lonely because they've never had sex or been in a relationship but they'll not do anything to IncelTears which is dedicated solely to bullying them.