Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS roastie is outraged that her ex bf doesn't support the mainstream viewpoint pushed by the media, but pretended to

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
@your personality idk man FDS seems serious. they're just really that dumb

Liberal foids would glady date a chad neo nazi.

Liberal foids would glady date a chad neo nazi.
idk man, they have so many chads at their disposal, that even if there's a neo nazi chad that they'd fuck too, they'll still have a sjw chad to pick over him

idk man, they have so many chads at their disposal, that even if there's a neo nazi chad that they'd fuck too, they'll still have a sjw chad to pick over him
Maybe for 7-8/10 chads but they wont care for 9/10 or 10/10 chads. Theres a reason why the most asian women despite being liberal chose white men who are often times conservatives.

Maybe for 7-8/10 chads but they wont care for 9/10 or 10/10 chads. Theres a reason why the most asian women despite being liberal chose white men who are often times conservatives.
yeah if its a terachad he can say whatever he wants lol

The bf doesn't care, he was probably fucking some other chick on the side and just using the FDS whore as a side piece.

pick one and only one.
sjw males only exist because they think doing it will get them laided or there unironic pedo's that want to fuck 8 year-olds.
chad doesn't need that cope
By sjw I mean leftist, and while they're on average lower T, there's plenty of leftist chads, as they have an easy life and don't need to think much

I thought these whores hated every single man out there. Why are they supporting biden?

@your personality idk man FDS seems serious. they're just really that dumb
It just seems too specific of a story tbh
While there were a lot of people out in DC what are the odds that one of them is the ex bf of an fds user? Particularly considering most fds users don't seem to be from the demographic that hardcore trump supporters would date in the first place.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/ks0swo/my_ex_was_arrested_marching_on_washington_today/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Like what the fuck was he supposed to do lmao. It is hard enough for men out there, imagine if you also have to discard every foid who agrees with the establishment.

"There’s a whole trend online of men lying or hiding their true political views" no shit fucking whores

Its called "Woke Fishing" I believe.

Ps. Chad can be a literal Neo Nazi & still get laid fyi.

Women don't deserve rights in the first place.

On a side note, it is very weird how some people do cut off relations with close family members because of their political views.