[JFL] FDS think that the sexual climate is shit for women and want simps to help them make it better for them (so that they can fuck chad jfl)

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
9d 17h 10m
Amerihiki

Amerihiki

KHHV, autistic sperg
2d 10h 15m
I didn't know there was a dating aid for broads. I've seen the fattest, spergiest broads get laid with no problems.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
9d 17h 10m
I didn't know there was a dating aid for broads. I've seen the fattest, spergiest broads get laid with no problems.
they are chad only and actually blackpilled, but still hate us though

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★★
25d 22h 8m
This gotta be a joke JFL, reminds me of those single moms asking betas to "Man up".

"Man up inkwell, i DEMAND to fuck chad and you gonna help me" just shoot her in the head pls.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★★★
39d 3h 26m
I’d rather have a growth on my eyelid than a twitter account

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
9d 17h 10m
This gotta be a joke JFL, reminds me of those single moms asking betas to "Man up".

"Man up inkwell, i DEMAND to fuck chad and you gonna help me" just shoot her in the head pls.
this shall be the fate of all foids
ug4us.gif

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
26d 12h 19m
It's not dating aid, it's strategy... to suck out a man's soul a.k.a. benefitting form him to the maximum possible.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
120d 22h 22m
they actually don’t. at the end of the day they’re still hooking up with hot guys from Tinder and having sex whenever they want. they just pretend to feel oppressed

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
230d 9h 32m
Jfl at entitled whores who expect their looksmatches to "cope" with inceldom, while begging us to help them fuck chads above their looksmatch easier. No you dumb whores, you will be slut shamed and made to compete against sex bots so your smv can plummet further.
they actually don’t. at the end of the day they’re still hooking up with hot guys from Tinder and having sex whenever they want. they just pretend to feel oppressed
They're pretending to be oppressed so simps won't be jealous of all the chads who fucked them for free in their prime years. They want simps to think "wahmen had lives just as hard as mine, even harder, they're so strong and independent." :soy:

Last edited:
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
23d 5h 58m

Amerihiki

Amerihiki

KHHV, autistic sperg
2d 10h 15m
It's not dating aid, it's strategy... to suck out a man's soul a.k.a. benefitting form him to the maximum possible.
For the average-looking man, definitely. I don't know if broads financially drain the soul out of the top 20%, but who knows.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
21d 3h 51m
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Commander
★★
50d 18h 7m
Wait, is that FDS’s official Twitter account?

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
141d 32m
Their main issue isn't getting laid but locking down some betabuxx chump into commitment, which most sane men won't do with a 35+yr old landwhale if they're high value enough.
I don't know if broads financially drain the soul out of the top 20%, but who knows.
Gigastacy only

Amerihiki

Amerihiki

KHHV, autistic sperg
2d 10h 15m
Their main issue isn't getting laid but locking down some betabuxx chump into commitment, which most sane men won't do with a 35+yr old landwhale if they're high value enough.

Gigastacy only
Thanks for clarifying.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
9d 17h 10m
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Admiral
★★
46d 11h 37m
cuntlooksblackpill.PNG

They're disgusted by average looking men and think most women are chad's looksmatch.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Banned
★★★★★
32d 6h 19m
Yikes, sorry honey you aren't entitled to Chad's love :feelsYall:

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
96d 10h 14m
Not enough chads willing to be alpha bux to used up nigger roasties.

F

fyvefhour

Proudly LDARing
★★
3d 15h 26m
To really understand wkmen you need to larp as a female online. Youll see that you basically become perceived 20x better than you actually are. Every single woman is basically a spoiled rich kid who doesnt know any better.