Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FDS was so close to getting it

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Captura de pantalla 2021 01 27 215554

why give these people attention

its just a bunch of women begging for negative attention from men and men continue to oblige them just like youre doing

Why do all those women type in AAVE it's so cringe, unless of course the majority of those women are black. I've read somewhere that FDS women are mostly black actually.

Foids are objects.

They have to do degrading shit like support BLM for even a hair of women's attention

Why do all those women type in AAVE it's so cringe, unless of course the majority of those women are black. I've read somewhere that FDS women are mostly black actually.
Makes sense loud annoying ugly and entitled and this is coming from a black guy

foids are made of atoms. Atoms are objects. Therefore foids are objects.
Teragigabased, number of particles in the universe iq^10000000000000000000000000000000000000

You just can't take foids' complaints seriously. One day she wants a woke soy cuck, then suddenly tradcon chad aka "a real man". Seriously though FDStards expose the truly "feminist" core that resides in every modern woman (liberal or more traditional): more responsibilities for men (and no right to complain about anything), zero responsibilities for women + libtard values on top. Some of them can't accept abortions or on the fence about promiscuity but show me a woman who will pass up on opportunity to divorce rape her husband and take away his stuff and kids. Show me a woman who doesn't view a man as a convenient soulless tool at her disposal. They're all feminist regardless of what they may think about themselves.

Last edited:

its just a bunch of women begging for negative attention from men and men continue to oblige them just like youre doing
im bored

It pisses me off when I see incels like OP give these fools attention.

yeah she didn't get it.
she's projecting her need of social approval on men.
men don't give a fuck about the dominant cultural narrative, what they know is that acting "woke" is the fastest way to gain pussy points.

men don't give a fuck about the dominant cultural narrative, what they know is that acting "woke" is the fastest way to gain pussy points.
tbh

i think if it wasnt for women, the vast majority of men would be "politically incorrect" and actually have anti mainstream political views