Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious fear of ever going to prison?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
i see cops in US can beat you and send you to jail for sleepin in car , in other places you drunk drive do some gr8 damage and maybe 2 yrs LDAR behind bars

when i was young i fear prison i think only chad can surive prison.

5a38a70ce728dimage

We'll probably get to the day where they can throw me in jail for saying mean things about whamen online.

i see cops in US can beat you and send you to jail for sleepin in car , in other places you drunk drive do some gr8 damage and maybe 2 yrs LDAR behind bars

View attachment 343477
If you show any kinds of vulnerabilities in jail youre gonna get raped by tall black chads in the shower

The worst thing is, prisoners dont fight with honour. If you do end up in a fight you risk getting shanked or jumped on by several inmates especially if said other person is gang affiliated

tbh we have only fat or skiny curies in our prison system
well if youre new to a jail and dont manage to get yourself some sort of respect, youre gonna get hurt in some way.
the last thing you want in jail is bad reputation imo

Its the only reason why i never crimemaxx, ending in prison and im 5ft3 would be death sentence, i dont want to be raped.

i think they want you to fear prison life ,but it is like school just you are 24/7 there

i read that rapes are rare in prison , and what high T human will fuck subhuman in stinky a$$ ?

prisons have fags who dres like foids or just like to be fucked ,so why they will stik penis in you , i thik you will be kick in h groin and fist in head .

Last edited:
To be honest 8 months ago I was sentenced to 6 Month but for Probation for buying Heroin on the deepweb so the fear I will go to prison is there.
The bigger fear is that I would never survive the prison, I would probably kill myself after a month and im NOT suicidal but if they catch me again within the next 3 years its very likely that I go to prison(even if I didnt harmed anyone!) and for that would be like death penalty.
Now I need to stay clean and and I were forced to an so called opioid maintenance treatment so I get medication as a substitution for Heroin, even if I felt so much better on Heroin.
So now I feel again these pesky emotions like lonliness and stuff.

We'll probably get to the day where they can throw me in jail for saying mean things about whamen online.
The problem is society doesn't have enough prisons to house all the incels. The incel incarceration system will probably resemble a slave labor camp with fenced off areas and tin huts for shelter -- because that's all we deserve. We'll be put to work to show our appreciation for m'lady. But as the numbers of incels keep growing eventually some other "final solution" will have to be devised to deal with all of us.

If you are not gymmaxxed you will be someones fleshlight.

@Robtical @FrailPaleStaleMale

If you are not gymmaxxed you will be someones fleshlight.

in social media i look at some addicts got trown to prison and there they gymmaxx they have big gains! i ask some of this persons and they say this is posible because you have regular system , sleep ate train every day .

inb4 IT say "you inkwells will be raped in there and i love to fantasize about prison rape :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

If you are ever sentenced to prison, rig your house with explosives before roping. Hopefully, you'll take a few pigs with you when they come over to drag you there.

The prisons in my country are pretty comfy.
I would just need to make sure (by committing a horrendous crime) that I land in solitary.

So in Sweden prison is like living in a hotel. Would be a great way of draining tax-money tbh

If you're not a nigger cops are nice and chill tbh

already been to one

The worst thing is, prisoners dont fight with honour. If you do end up in a fight you risk getting shanked or jumped on by several inmates especially if said other person is gang affiliated

Yeah. I cant cope at all. There is no internet in prison, food is probably shitty too.

And there is a chance I get angry and fight with someone else there and get injured badly.

Norwegian prisons are literally 5 star hotels

I'd definitely hang myself in prison.

Dutch prisons are pretty nice actually.

I've been to much worse place than Finnish prison.

Yes because it probably won’t go well for me, surrounded by violent tyrones. The only advantage is that I’m probably too ugly to become someone’s bitch

Don't go outside theory

Prison is no fun. I've done quite some time and remember being involved in fights a lot.
Also been beaten up by anti-riot police.
Be smarter and don't end up there. You can fuck with the system if you like, just don't give them an excuse to lock you down.

View attachment 343477
not really, more afraid of foids now tbh. Prison would be like holidays for me.

No. I'm not a criminal and being a misogynist isn't a crime, let alone it being worthy of jail.

Not all jails are bad, I enjoyed my time there, I was given money for snacks and junk food, give me free gym classes and on my day of release they paid my bus fare and give me 70 pound sterling

Not all jails are bad, I enjoyed my time there, I was given money for snacks and junk food, give me free gym classes and on my day of release they paid my bus fare and give me 70 pound sterling

:feelsokman:

and the say just wagecuck or go homeless and prison :D

Sometimes I wish I was just thrown into solitary confinement and left to rot, it seems better than living and you don't have to have the courage to rope.

Hell yeah. I barely leave the house and I'm still afraid that a cop might go psychotic and arrest me or shoot me for no reason.

If you're a Trucel you'll get bullied to literal death in there