Feature Request: Automated Happy Birthday emails/DMs on our profile birthdates

Status
Not open for further replies.
suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
-
Sorry if this sounds like a frivolous request. Back when Ogrish Forums was still alive, it always put a smile on my face to get a yearly Happy Birthday message sent from the Ogrish staff to my email address. After all, it was the only happy birthday I would get, as my family had long ago forgotten that I still exist or would otherwise pretend that I didn't. Sadly, Ogrish Forums died a few years back and I no longer get that joyful message.

I'm certain that many other incels would also appreciate this feature, as they would finally get to experience in some way a moment of recognition for existing on what is often the blackest day of the year for many of us. Please consider adding an automated Happy Birthday email or forum DM for everyone, even yourselves! No, I'm not being ironic. I really miss it.

Attachments

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
I know that SS has birthdays viewable, so you can send each other birthday wishes or whatever, but on here it's a little bit of a breach of privacy, so yeah I think an email would be pretty nice to have, even if it's automated

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Fuck that, to be reminded that is more and more difficult to search for teen girls

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
Even system will forget about my birthday.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Seems not everyone would want that, and most emails are either empty or bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.