Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel feeding my cat bastards

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Feeding my cat buddies!

01catfeed

They all eat dog food that has water added to it! Because im nice like that!

If they want anything better they must kill it themselves! (They are after all, "working cats")

I feed my dog at the same time (not shown, and won't be fully shown either!...) because she refuses to eat that nasty stuff unless it's with her "pack."

I always buy the cheapest dog food i can get in bulk! Usually, 40#'s at a time. 50#'s if i go to one of the "real town's" via a car. (Costs 20usd+lunch)

Usually a bag lasts about a month.

I feed the kittens separately in a more secure area.

02kittenz

The dog gets treats and most of my leftovers. The cats get random trim-cuts of raw meat and fat, and the "package blood" whenever i cook it. (Not often)

Have a mice day!

wish i had a cat or dog

dog food isnt super good for cats since it doesnt have taurine tbh. hopefully they eat enough mice and stuff outside. im sure if they catch enough they will be fine.

dog food isnt super good for cats since ot doesnt have taurine tbh. hopefully they eat enough mice and stuff outside. im sure kf they catch enough they will be fine.
give them monster energy. unleash the beast

all the cats were hungry and came to this thread lmao

No matter what good you to those kitten You'll always be a monster to the soy consumers.

dog food isnt super good for cats since it doesnt have taurine tbh. hopefully they eat enough mice and stuff outside. im sure if they catch enough they will be fine.
Yeah. It's more of a survival ration... I am not going to spend more money than i have to! They also eat various insects...
all the cats were hungry and came to this thread lmao
Feeds me! 'Mi!

Raise a cat army

my cats love treats man

my cats love treats man
Mine too bro!

Im staring at a bunch of steak gristle right now! I figure the momma cat and the Hand Stand (does front hand stands when petted lol!) kitten will get most of it!

Be nicer to them :feelstrash:

I might sound like a faggot right now but, damn those cats are cute. I love cats.

Your cats are really cute! The orange one reminds me of one of my older cats

wish i had a cat or dog
You can "borrow" one... Sort of.

I had a buddy that was so poor he couldn't afford to feed a cat. So he donated time at an cat shelter as a "petter!" He did that for years... A fine cope indeed.
Yw
Your cats are really cute! The orange one reminds me of one of my older cats
Ahhh. "Pumpkin!" He's a big sweety, sweaty! He had a big bro called "orange Julius" (julio orangha) but he took off and is wild now. Probably. I hope.

Incels can be far more peaceful and loving than anyone else out there, it’s just the way we’ve been treated that ruined us.

Incels can be far more peaceful and loving than anyone else out there, it’s just the way we’ve been treated that ruined us.
/\
!!!

Unfortunately, i must admit i love my dog more, and i tolerate the cats due to needing them for rodent control!

But they really are good buddies! They just have to stay outside, while the dog has a bed inside.

... Because cats are uncontrollable and knock over stuff. Plus they are too "clingy." While the dog respects my personal space.

Orange cats are always low inhib and friendly.

Aww, that's so sweet of you bro! Thank you for feeding them.
It's my job! They're not wild! Although i can, have, and will always feed any wildcats that show up!

I know we covered this in the outhouse thread but I keep thinking that if you were Chad, foids would always be like

“OMG he’s so different! He’s the sweetest guys y’all he takes care of a family of feral cats. He lives a totally minimalist lifestyle in humble surroundings, he’s just not materialistic at all. :heart::heart: He even uses a super romantic outhouse instead of a toilet!”

I know we covered this in the outhouse thread but I keep thinking that if you were Chad, foids would always be like

“OMG he’s so different! He’s the sweetest guys y’all he takes care of a family of feral cats. He lives a totally minimalist lifestyle in humble surroundings, he’s just not materialistic at all. :heart::heart: He even uses a super romantic outhouse instead of a toilet!”
Lol!

If i was Chad she would ride my dick while i was shitting!

I am so glad that I don't have as good of an imagination as you do! But hey, I'm getting there!

The worst part is, it's so damned accurate!

You must have many many years of blackpill knowledge!

faaakkk this is cute tbh ur a nice guy for doing this

faaakkk this is cute tbh ur a nice guy for doing this
I rly don't see that I'm so nice for doing the same thing every day for however many years... Perhaps I'm nice for talking about it?

it's over for a lot of cats

Based.

Cats = bros.