[SuicideFuel] Feel genuinely sad to see all the good people on here whose lives are going to waste

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Recruit
-
16d 9h 21m
Obviously I can’t speak for all of the members of the forum (some here are crazy as fuck and can’t be helped) but I see a good many guys here who actually seem like genuinely good people whose lives are ruined by something so petty and superficial. It’s a shame really that they’re people in this world who are actually monsters that get live and validation for doing nothing but looking good and then you have other people who are actually morally good people who don’t get what they rightfully deserve which is a loving family. To top it all off you have arrogant pricks like IT that want to vilify the small group of people that actually has a clue on how the world really works. Fuck them all anyways you all keep coping until you can’t cope no more fellowcels

C

coppernicus

I cope, therefore I am
-
1d 7h 6m
Coping is what I'm here for. Honestly this world doesn't really reward genuinely nice people. So many CEO's are complete sociopaths.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 14h 21m
How do you feel about me, OP?

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
25d 3h 33m
True tbh we can't enjoy our lives just bc we were born ugly

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Recruit
-
16d 9h 21m
How do you feel about me, OP?
Have seen some of your posts you seem decent ngl. I haven’t really interacted with the users here that much because I’m autistic and awkward as fuck even for an incel jfl. Even though I’m a graycel I have actually been around this forum for awhile it’s just hard to find the motivation to postmaxx

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 14h 21m
Have seen some of your posts you seem decent ngl. I haven’t really interacted with the users here that much because I’m autistic and awkward as fuck even for an incel jfl. Even though I’m a graycel I have actually been around this forum for awhile it’s just hard to find the motivation to postmaxx
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:yaaaay!! For some reason some people on here dislike me. You should interact more with us, we accept anyone except for fakecels and females. I think this quarantine is all the motivation you need to postmaxx.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
34d 1h 6m
I'm just going to drink

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
50d 7h 38m
Time to makes nooses out of bootstraps.

FunkyMonk

FunkyMonk

Cope is false hope
-
3d 13h 56m
The older you get, the more you stop giving a fuck. Altruism doesn't exist, only the wicked get rewarded. Even if I get a gf (lol) I would still isolate myself. The only copes I have are games and music. I love my parents but once they have gone, I will kill myself.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Ugly | Manlet | Autist | Freak | Subhuman
-
18d 5h 47m
What about me?

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
-
20d 22h 1m
It’s a shame but nothing can be done

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
24d 2h 40m
Uh oh watch out, with well formatted posts like that you might get accused of being NT lol.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
40d 19h 56m
They can do jackshit about it, life is rigged by looks unfortunately

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
10d 18h 40m
Uh oh watch out, with well formatted posts like that you might get accused of being NT lol.
actually nts like 2 post like this u know lol

Nerdy incel guys tend to be much more concerned with proper formatting and grammar.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
24d 2h 40m
actually nts like 2 post like this u know lol

Nerdy incel guys tend to be much more concerned with proper formatting and grammar.
Was just messing around lol, no deep thinking necessary. Shwiggidy shwag #yolo #blessed

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
4d 11h 10m
yep, and then society will start memeing about " being lonely and isolated :( and that we need to give more awareness and focus on mental health". VIRTUE SIGNALLING AT ITS BEST

society only cares about loneliness and isolation and mental health struggles when it suits them its always been shit like ( pandemic) eg - female overdosing because she cant get chad to fuck her, or chad complaining because of the countries lockdown rules that he cant get on with his chad lifestyle. Its never been just about general isolation and loneliness

R

randomguy1235

Officer
-
15d 9h 39m
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:yaaaay!! For some reason some people on here dislike me. You should interact more with us, we accept anyone except for fakecels and females. I think this quarantine is all the motivation you need to postmaxx.
People hate delusional copers, it's really that simple.

VodkaCope

VodkaCope

Tat Tvam Asi
-
1d 10h 26m
You believe what people portray themselves as on the Internet?

AccountError

AccountError

Dance while you still can
-
20d 5h 30m
Coping is what I'm here for. Honestly this world doesn't really reward genuinely nice people. So many CEO's are complete sociopaths.
irl I'm an honest, nice and sympathetic person tbh, I may seem extreme online but it is only to vent
Nothing is more ragefuel than some dipshit asscrack who deserves nothing get everything he wants in life, in this shit world, looks > morals

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
54d 14h 9m
I had a lot of potential ngl

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Legend
-
60d 7h 44m
Thanks man. I agree. Theres a good part of this site who are good people with horrible luck. The rest are sort of fucked in the head tbh.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Captain
-
22d 10h 12m
And they get the pick of the women. Dark triad maxed and wealth maxed. It's shit.

M

manija2019

Argentine cel
-
18d 12h 56m
I think retarded ethnicoper who needs to be put out of his misery about you.

I'd put you out of your misery if I could.
What do u think of me buddie boyoe

SolitaryConfinement

SolitaryConfinement

Officer
-
6d 12h 15m
Hang out with us more boyo. A lot of us are autistic af too. Good post.

thejobcentre

thejobcentre

Runescape is the best cope
-
1d 12h 48m
live fast, die whenever.

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
5d 10h 30m
I think I’m a decent guy. I blend in pretty well into normie society which is nice. Only mishaps come when I say something a bit too blackpilled and normies raise eyebrows

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
37d 8h 23m
Obviously I can’t speak for all of the members of the forum (some here are crazy as fuck and can’t be helped)
OP who do u happen to be referring too...

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
27d 10h 7m
I'm a bit of a cunt tbh, I just also happen to be ugly.

bait____

bait____

I will never have a normal life
-
8d 20h 21m
IT's a shame but society won't change and more males will kill themselves.I like some people here but others are extreme or retarded but i don't blame them tbh.

endofdopamine

endofdopamine

Recruit
-
2d 12h 44m
You’d think with all these modern advancements we would have figured out how to run a society where people are at least minimally happy

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
54d 18h 29m
You’d think with all these modern advancements we would have figured out how to run a society where people are at least minimally happy
The problem lies with humanity itself, not with our technology. We have more than enough production to sustain a post scarcity society, however humans are not evolved to survive in a post scarcity society. Until humanity itself is changed, progress will be impossible and this cycle will continue.