Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feel genuinely sad to see all the good people on here whose lives are going to waste

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Obviously I can’t speak for all of the members of the forum (some here are crazy as fuck and can’t be helped) but I see a good many guys here who actually seem like genuinely good people whose lives are ruined by something so petty and superficial. It’s a shame really that they’re people in this world who are actually monsters that get live and validation for doing nothing but looking good and then you have other people who are actually morally good people who don’t get what they rightfully deserve which is a loving family. To top it all off you have arrogant pricks like IT that want to vilify the small group of people that actually has a clue on how the world really works. Fuck them all anyways you all keep coping until you can’t cope no more fellowcels

Coping is what I'm here for. Honestly this world doesn't really reward genuinely nice people. So many CEO's are complete sociopaths.

How do you feel about me, OP?

True tbh we can't enjoy our lives just bc we were born ugly

How do you feel about me, OP?
Have seen some of your posts you seem decent ngl. I haven’t really interacted with the users here that much because I’m autistic and awkward as fuck even for an incel jfl. Even though I’m a graycel I have actually been around this forum for awhile it’s just hard to find the motivation to postmaxx

Have seen some of your posts you seem decent ngl. I haven’t really interacted with the users here that much because I’m autistic and awkward as fuck even for an incel jfl. Even though I’m a graycel I have actually been around this forum for awhile it’s just hard to find the motivation to postmaxx
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:yaaaay!! For some reason some people on here dislike me. You should interact more with us, we accept anyone except for fakecels and females. I think this quarantine is all the motivation you need to postmaxx.

I'm just going to drink

Time to makes nooses out of bootstraps.

The older you get, the more you stop giving a fuck. Altruism doesn't exist, only the wicked get rewarded. Even if I get a gf (lol) I would still isolate myself. The only copes I have are games and music. I love my parents but once they have gone, I will kill myself.

What about me?

It’s a shame but nothing can be done

Uh oh watch out, with well formatted posts like that you might get accused of being NT lol.

They can do jackshit about it, life is rigged by looks unfortunately

Uh oh watch out, with well formatted posts like that you might get accused of being NT lol.

actually nts like 2 post like this u know lol

Nerdy incel guys tend to be much more concerned with proper formatting and grammar.

actually nts like 2 post like this u know lol

Nerdy incel guys tend to be much more concerned with proper formatting and grammar.
Was just messing around lol, no deep thinking necessary. Shwiggidy shwag #yolo #blessed

yep, and then society will start memeing about " being lonely and isolated :( and that we need to give more awareness and focus on mental health". VIRTUE SIGNALLING AT ITS BEST

society only cares about loneliness and isolation and mental health struggles when it suits them its always been shit like ( pandemic) eg - female overdosing because she cant get chad to fuck her, or chad complaining because of the countries lockdown rules that he cant get on with his chad lifestyle. Its never been just about general isolation and loneliness

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:yaaaay!! For some reason some people on here dislike me. You should interact more with us, we accept anyone except for fakecels and females. I think this quarantine is all the motivation you need to postmaxx.
People hate delusional copers, it's really that simple.

You believe what people portray themselves as on the Internet?

Coping is what I'm here for. Honestly this world doesn't really reward genuinely nice people. So many CEO's are complete sociopaths.
irl I'm an honest, nice and sympathetic person tbh, I may seem extreme online but it is only to vent
Nothing is more ragefuel than some dipshit asscrack who deserves nothing get everything he wants in life, in this shit world, looks > morals

I had a lot of potential ngl

Thanks man. I agree. Theres a good part of this site who are good people with horrible luck. The rest are sort of fucked in the head tbh.

And they get the pick of the women. Dark triad maxed and wealth maxed. It's shit.

I think retarded ethnicoper who needs to be put out of his misery about you.

I'd put you out of your misery if I could.
What do u think of me buddie boyoe

I will cope til the end

Hang out with us more boyo. A lot of us are autistic af too. Good post.

live fast, die whenever.

I think I’m a decent guy. I blend in pretty well into normie society which is nice. Only mishaps come when I say something a bit too blackpilled and normies raise eyebrows

Obviously I can’t speak for all of the members of the forum (some here are crazy as fuck and can’t be helped)
OP who do u happen to be referring too...

I'm a bit of a cunt tbh, I just also happen to be ugly.

IT's a shame but society won't change and more males will kill themselves.I like some people here but others are extreme or retarded but i don't blame them tbh.

You’d think with all these modern advancements we would have figured out how to run a society where people are at least minimally happy

You’d think with all these modern advancements we would have figured out how to run a society where people are at least minimally happy
The problem lies with humanity itself, not with our technology. We have more than enough production to sustain a post scarcity society, however humans are not evolved to survive in a post scarcity society. Until humanity itself is changed, progress will be impossible and this cycle will continue.