Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling nostalgic about r/incels

C

cookinbreakfast

Self-banned
-
I miss the memes, pictures, humor, I even miss the "tee hees" people would spastically post

This place is better

yeah, this will never be same as r/incels, im thinkin more n more quittin the forum, its totally different than it was there

it's irreplaceable tbh. I never felt bad posting there, even with all the depressing stuff. There was a strong sense of community and a unique culture about it. Can't say the same about this site.

fukmylyf said:
it's irreplaceable tbh. I never felt bad posting there, even with all the depressing stuff. There was a strong sense of community and a unique culture about it. Can't say the same about this site.

there's too much infight here surely

dr-problematic said:
yeah, this will never be same as r/incels, im thinkin more n more quittin the forum, its totally different than it was there

u can never quit the blackpill

At least we cant be brigaded here.

I sure as hell don't miss it. This site is better in almost every way. We don't have to worry about admins breathing down our necks anymore. We also don't have to deal with constant brigades. I swear, for the last 6 months we were brigaded EVERYDAY. It made moderating the sub a real chore. Brigades were so bad we had to have a strict filter, which a lot of legit posts from incels ended up getting stuck in. Just ask anyone else who was a mod on /r/incels.

The only thing I miss are all of the blackops2cel memes, and incel memes in general.

Miss the chad vs. virgin comics

reddit = cancer

It might be good for news and shit but not for a place in which people are supposed to talk and share different opinions

This site feels way too different, almost as if it’s just another PSL forum and not r/Incels. r/Incels had a better community, no edgy low-effort posts, no pedo threads, etc...But I seriously would never want to be on Reddit ever again, too much censorship that you have to watch out for each and every word that you type. I much rather stay in this forum despite it being a cesspool rather than go back to Reddit.

I miss it too. Here is better than nothing though.

Akarin said:
reddit = cancer

It might be good for news and shit but not for a place in which people are supposed to talk and share different opinions

I couldn't have said it better myself

I'm not gonna lie, i liked it when my misogynist comments got reactions from normies and that's what i miss about the sub. Also it was easier to blackpill peolpe when they knew the platform, in this forum i feel like they are more fearful to lurk around

Timothy2:12 said:
I'm not gonna lie, i liked it when my misogynist comments got reactions from normies and that's what i miss about the sub. Also it was easier to blackpill peolpe when they knew the platform, in this forum i feel like they are more fearful to lurk around

There are hundreds of guests on here daily, so I don't think that we are going unnoticed by normies. Even if 90% of the browsers are incels who haven't committed or IncelTears trolls, that still means that a couple of normies are perusing our content.

Timothy2:12 said:

Triggering normies was life fuel. I remember a roastie came up in r/incels and was denying female hypergamy and sluttiness. A cursory glance at her profile revealed she sold used pairs of underwear to thirsty beta cucks on Reddit. The cognitive dissonance in the roastie had everyone in tears.

I prefer this format. It's closer to what I am used to. Reading reddit always hurts my eyes, and it doesn't help that whatever you post is fucking pointless because if it's not a funny meme, it's going to get downvoted and hidden.

I miss not being born. Get over it.