Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FeelingsPill: Don't ever let anyone tell you what to feel as an Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
"Get over it bro" = I'm going to ignore all the shit that has happened to you because someone made a rude comment about me once off in my earlier years despite me being sexually lusted after now.

"You're not entitled to anything... so you're not a victim" = The most common one of them all. Designed to delegitimise your anguish & upset about being sexually rejected in an ever more sexualised & stylised society where Chads reign supreme & Women are given every bit of support (Body Shaming) under the sun.

"Other people don't feel like that" = Fallacy

"I don't feel like that" = Fallacy

"If you're aren't going to stay friends then you're a shitty person who sexually objectified her" = Another common one where they try & shame you into being an "asexual orbiter" rather than acknowledge your pain of unrequited affection/sexual desire/heterosexuality. Shaming & coercion. Emotional Blackmail. Nigga. Sometimes I just don't want to stay friends because I'm not going to be considered a non fucking Simp Orbiter. End of. I'd be friendly & on the periphery but there's no way I'm going to be considered a non fucking Simp Orbiter. End of.

"Why can't you stop thinking of everything as sexual" = Just be asexual is what they're asking.

"Stop thinking of women in a sexual light... That's creepy" = Be asexual or be homosexual or LARP as sexually abstinent. Just don't show your heterosexuality.

Anymore. I'm sure you can add.

View: https://twitter.com/JDaviesPhD/status/1341287393933090819?s=20

I know I said I blocksited Twitter yeah I know relapses et al but this had to be gotten out though.

Last edited:
just take bros

The past always has a strong influence over the future, past experiences shape who you are as a person.

I really enjoy these posts

past experiences shape who you are as a person.
of course, you can't just decide who you are on the spot or carefully construct some sort of persona that would help carry you easily through social life. Your personality isn't your decision, you are your circumstances for the most part.