Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feels bad when goodlooking women sings incel songs

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
I was looking for a cover of Creep by Radiohead and I see a lot of good looking girls covering the song. Do they sing that because they can relate to the song or they are just using it for views?

Im sure most people has insecurities, Im sure those women has insecurities too but do they really considered themselves as a creep? One or two insecurities doesnt make you a creep neither when your crush doesn't replies to your dms or pay attention to you much the last time you been together.

Creep is the short ugly guy whos always at his room doing only god knows what. The short ugly guy who approaches you on the street thinking he has a chance to be with you. The short ugly guy who you see in your peripherals vision looking at you secretly.

They sing about a creepy person but when they see an actual creepy person in real life, they dont wanna be atleast 20 meter near to that creep.

Anyways creep is a short ugly low status no money no social life male. Women singing a song about a person who they dont wanna associate with in real life seems ironic

Last edited:
Bitches don't think they just want attention

Bring me to life is about inceldom but it's sung by a foid with a male rapper, it's demonic inversion.

it's over for incelsongs :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Do they sing that because they can relate to the song or they are just using it for views?
They have dozens of men all over them, if not hundreds, but they probably think about that one specific gigachad who pumped and dumped them while singing so they feel like a "creep", JFL.

girls think they are creeps and incels when gigachad doesnt answer for an hour