Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Feels Good To See This When I Wasn't Even Trying To Postmaxx

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

Not cool if not featured in ban appeal too

Not cool if not featured in ban appeal too
I know, if I was a mod... I would have replied to a ban appeal immediately so I could have a perfect screencap.

Damn that must feel good man. Cherish the moment.

people use dark theme? :giga:
Dark 2020 here...

I like to change things up.

The truecel rotters all use some variation of the dark screen because we stare at this website for hours and hours every day and the white background themes will strain your eyes more.

Dark 2020 here...

The truecel rotters all use some variation of the dark screen because we stare at this website for hours and hours every day and the white background themes will strain your eyes more.
ritalincel uses white them jfl

What do you think about 2017 theme?
The classic 2017 theme is actually my favorite, I just only use it on special occasions because I don't want to spoil myself.

The classic 2017 theme is actually my favorite, I just only use it on special occasions because I don't want to spoil myself.
Only theme I use tbh. Can’t imagine changing it ngl.

I do this everyday lol

Dark 2020 here...

indeed. I use classic dark. its comfy tbh

Only missed ban appeal

so OP gets banned for being "fakecel", even though its never confirmed he fucked a foid. and then he is kept off the site for supposedly being an IT foid.