Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feels like I'm the only incel wherever I go

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Maybe eastern europe is just normie central, idk. Maybe it's cause I never actually go out except for work and buying food.

But I haven't actually seen many incels/possible incels around. Even the nerdier guys are sociable/with someone.

You walk into a room and you see me? You know for sure something ain't right with this dude.

Do you see many incels where you are?

Incels are in their rooms rotting

I seldom go out into public, but when I do people look at me with disgust. This site made me autistic and I start to assume that other uglier short manlets like me are incels too

EDIT: They are, but they haven't swallowed the blackpill yet

I'm in the UK, never see anyone I feel I could relate to, although I don't go out much.

Speaking for myself I rarely go out. And when I do I'm in and out fast. Also I go late or early in the day to avoid people as much as possible

I live in Cuckmany and see many arabic,romanian and negro incels in daily basis

My CS classes are full of autists

Its exactly because eastern europe is low inhib normie central.

70% of the guys in hs were chads and the rest were thug/emo normfucks.

Where I live (western Europe coast) I often see incel materials in the streets. There are a lot of Chads for sure, but "not all men" are Chads lol

70% of the guys in hs were chads and the rest were thug/emo normfucks.
Ayy lmao, bruv. There are so many incels where I live (the balkans) that it's unreal. What you call "chads" are most probably just normalfags.

I live in Cuckmany and see many arabic,romanian and negro incels in daily basis
what do blackcels look like in germany?

Speaking for myself I rarely go out. And when I do I'm in and out fast. Also I go late or early in the day to avoid people as much as possible
Same. I avoid leaving the house whenever possible. I cannot stand people staring at me like they're observing some alien species that just touched down on earth a few days ago. I also can't stand the laughter and/or the dirty looks I get from people. Fuck all of humanity.

1. You don't go out enough
2.They don't go out enough either

Ayy lmao, bruv. There are so many incels where I live (the balkans) that it's unreal. What you call "chads" are most probably just normalfags.
Nope. Every single guy I knew had fucked at least 1 girl or had 1 girlfriend by the time they turned 18, and most had sex by the time they turned 15. Every single guy also was NT. I was the freak of the city.

The average age for losing virginity in Bulgaria is 14 or 15 so that should tell you something.

The average age for losing virginity in Bulgaria is 14 or 15 so that should tell you something.
Аз съм българин, ве дебил.
Where are you seeing those chads, bruv? There's a huge number of introverts and incels but you don't see them on the street.
Being a non-virgin doesn't mean you're a chad.

I literally had 2 other incels in denial in my classroom in Highschool.

Im the only one everyone else here has sex at 13 or 14
Fucking hell

Nice avatar.I already like you more than 95% of the users. Knowing about Otto Weininger is testimony of being hardcore blackpilled.

what do blackcels look like in germany?
like the rest of the niggers of the world

Every single guy I knew had fucked at least 1 girl or had 1 girlfriend by the time they turned 18, and most had sex by the time they turned 15

They showed you videoproof?slavcels are known liars.

like the rest of the niggers of the world

They showed you videoproof?slavcels are known liars.
Fucking shit thread tbh

Just ldar and you will be happy.