Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feels like I'm the only loser

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Seriously I see couples around,attractive people and all of them are hapy and I feel like I'm the only loser on the earth. Do you feel same?

Other losers don't go outside.

No I have only lost 3/24 times bro.
But srs I do feel like the only loser a lot of the time because of how unfair life is.

You are definitely not the only one, not on Earth, not in Turkey

Ever been to California?

for real im starting to believe im the only incel in my country everyone that i used to know have gfs even the incel material dudes i dont know anymore

The majority of the "losers" still at home. But sometimes I can find someone outside.

I used to feel the same way until i discovered this forum tbh.

Seriously I see couples around,attractive people and all of them are hapy and I feel like I'm the only loser on the earth. Do you feel same?
Im also a loser from Turkey, so you are not alone.

It’s over but many of us are in the same boat, bro.

I feel like a major loser

Nah bro, there's plenty of losers everywhere I see them all the time. From the bums on the street to the other subhumans going about their day to day, they're out there altho 99% of the time they are male. Foids have such an advantage it's almost impossible for them to fail, also the 80/20 rule alone proves that there are many losers everywhere.

Where i am there's a wide range, everything from, rich outer suburban people, to dope addicts passed out at the train station. It's more accurate to say i feel very small, just another grain of sand among the billions. That in itself is depressing.

All the losers stay inside play videogames.

Whenever im outside I feel like i'm an obvious oddball to anyone looking and I automatically assume everyone else is more competent than me and is familiar with more ppl than me in whatever situation it is

I losermog most people not just facially but mentally and life.

The truth is that there are plenty of single men (and women too, but those are by choice). You are not alone.

At least you have the comfort of not being alone. :feelsautistic:

I felt that way sometimes but once you take a look around you realize that there are losers everywhere