Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment @fellow feminine guys (and others): Would you rather be feminine good looking or be ogre?

What applies to you?

• I am feminine and would choose being ogre.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am normal and would choose being ogre.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
main-qimg-6d956277eae8993bf8fbcabb1dcfe03a
vs
9d66b77eb235dec185b0f2c696948313b1b24c6d.jpeg

I am all for the former. I can identify with him more. He is similar to me, only without any flaws. Doesn't matter for me, if the latter would be more successful with women.

Invitation to the recent sexual dimorphism-thread crowd:
@Tenshi ,@OverBeforeItBegan, @soymonkcel, @Gymcelled

Last edited:
Guy on the left isn't "feminine."

the left one mogs me at masculiniteehee tbh

This is dumb. You got a pic of a typically decent looking white dude Chadlite vs Ogre.
Ok, what is the reference for a feminine guy? knajjd ?
Justin Beiber

I'm not feminine, not normal and not ogre. I'm just a little frail pale male. Dunno what to vote, tbh :feelstrash:

I'm not feminine, not normal and not ogre. I'm just a little frail pale male. Dunno what to vote, tbh :feelstrash:
You are not allowed to vote then.

Ok, I give you the "normal" pass for this time. (normal in regards to sexual dimorphism, HighT/lowT)

JFL, that isn't a good comparison of feminine guys vs ogres.

Plenty of feminine looking dudes are Tik Tok chads. Feminine looking guys should try their luck with zoomers

He doesn’t have feminine features except maybe a weaker jaw. Better a prettyboy than an ogre.

I don’t care as long as I’m good looking

You are not allowed to vote then.

Ok, I give you the "normal" pass for this time. (normal in regards to sexual dimorphism, HighT/lowT)
Then "I'm normal and I choose good looking feminine". Looks are life.

Nobrainer, even if you end looking like a twink

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back