Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fellow gymcels what's better tone or size?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
What do you train for?
I started at 140 got up to 180 from stuffing my face with carbs and now im down to 155 and more toned and trying to also get a good strength to weight ratio
I'm not sure what foids want? bulk? lean ? or big and lean?

Any Frank Yang fans? he's kinda [lifefuel] for asians

Foids want a pretty face but your body will look much better lean.

Size and you can fight anyone

Depends on your starting point tbh, but what i figured that is from multiple studies you can see that the most desirable thing in terms of a foids perspective is your Shoulder to hip ratio...
So my split is essentially only an upper body split, i don't really even work legs much at all because they don't contribute to that ratio.. Plus alot of leg exercises such as Squats/dead lifts will inevitably slightly widen your waist by adding muscle to it which is undesirable...
My split is essentially
-Back and biceps (with SOME deadlifts not many)
-Shoulders and lats
-Chest and tris
Then repeat

I do this because i naturally have
-Narrower shoulders
-Wider hips and i'm skinny fat
-very very thin wrists

>Muscular tone
Kek, get size, then get lean, rinse and repeat until you are Big and lean

Depends on your starting point tbh, but what i figured that is from multiple studies you can see that the most desirable thing in terms of a foids perspective is your Shoulder to hip ratio...
So my split is essentially only an upper body split, i don't really even work legs much at all because they don't contribute to that ratio.. Plus alot of leg exercises such as Squats/dead lifts will inevitably slightly widen your waist by adding muscle to it which is undesirable...
My split is essentially
-Back and biceps (with SOME deadlifts not many)
-Shoulders and lats
-Chest and tris
Then repeat

I do this because i naturally have
-Narrower shoulders
-Wider hips and i'm skinny fat
-very very thin wrists
What about chicken legs? I love my squats tbhtbh

What about chicken legs? I love my squats tbhtbh
if you naturally have skinny joints (like me) adding muscle won't really look good.. all those chicken leg memes you see about "don't skip leg day broh" are just bad leg genetics tbh... (calves for example are wholely gentic)
Having a nice perky butt is desired, but squats will inevitably widen your hips over time slightly which isn't worth it at all
Joocy ass + wide looking hips will just make you look even more feminine

if you naturally have skinny joints (like me) adding muscle won't really look good.. all those chicken leg memes you see about "don't skip leg day broh" are just bad leg genetics tbh... (calves for example are wholely gentic)
Having a nice perky butt is desired, but squats will inevitably widen your hips over time slightly which isn't worth it at all
Joocy ass + wide looking hips will just make you look even more feminine
What about big badass ass, wide hips and big, lean upper body? Achievable?

What about big badass ass, wide hips and big, lean upper body? Achievable?
It all depends entirely on your genetics and it's about proportionality, you can have a big ass/wide hips as long as your shoulders/lats are proportionally big..
-Measure your waist (circumference along the widest point which is usually the pelvis)
-Measure your shoulder circumference at the widest point

Shoulder circumference/Waist circumference
The ideal should be anything above 1.62

Foids want a fit body not too bulky and decent frame at least. And ow yeah a pretty face :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

DO NOT BULK AS A NATTY
I REPEAT DO NOT BULK AS A NATTY
This is ideal

It all depends entirely on your genetics and it's about proportionality, you can have a big ass/wide hips as long as your shoulders/lats are proportionally big..
-Measure your waist (circumference along the widest point which is usually the pelvis)
-Measure your shoulder circumference at the widest point

Shoulder circumference/Waist circumference
The ideal should be anything above 1.62
I'll do soon, when you mean shoulder circumference you mean all around the shoulders (going through the back and chest)?

I'll do soon, when you mean shoulder circumference you mean all around the shoulders (going through the back and chest)?
Yeah going through the back and across the chest, across the widest point of your shoulders

tone by far if u care about foids, size if u care about twink faggots or other men thinking about you.

You will be framecels forever unless you make squat press deadlift your religion.