Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Fellow truecels, how are your dawaah (missionary) works going? Or you are just shitposting on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I made an OkCupid account as a hag-roastie-landwhale-whore --

ONpjuJw.png

Upon opening the account, hundred of betas started to swarm around me. I got 43 likes in 24 hours. Then I started to giving likes to all currycels and I got couple of mutual matches. Immediately, one currycel started to sending me messages. I waited for couple of hours (like all whores do) and started replying to him.

Later it turns out that he is actually a burritocel, not a curry. Anyway, here are some good highlights on my missionary work --

c3Sm3jc.png
6I13o65.png
SKJEDsL.png
wJnLhHc.png

2EEMzkY.png
NEOEE8i.png

I had to stop there and unmatch him. Because if he finds out that I am a male, he might report me and fuck with my account.

I gave him the dawaah (invitation) to the righteous path, hope he will be joining with us soon.

I did my part, what about yours folks?

the only useful missionary work, tbh

Well done, I managed to blackpill some of the people in my EvE online clan, though many of them dont even know they are incel til now

the only useful missionary work, tbh
kek.
Well done, I managed to blackpill some of the people in my EvE online clan, though many of them dont even know they are incel til now
Yeah, we need to blackpill them on those dating sites, that's the best place to show them the righteous way.

Women can't be involuntarily celibate

Mashallah akhi, inshallah I'll join soon.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Blackpill conquests tbhtbhtbhngnglgnl.

It'd be interesting to see if this works. People don't like being tricked, but at the same time the blackpill is extremely applicable to this guy.

I didn't know this forum was seen as virus-laden by phones.

As incels we should spread the blackpill as much as we can.

This is a fantastic idea. And to think I've just been catfishing foids for nudes

It'd be interesting to see if this works. People don't like being tricked, but at the same time the blackpill is extremely applicable to this guy.

I didn't know this forum was seen as virus-laden by phones.
Yea that caught my attention too, why did he say that? Many guys on this forum uses this site on their phones.

high IQ recruitment strategy tbh tbh. i need to do this with omegle.

Once you go black pill, you never go back!

Lol you went straight to the point without asking him questions about himslef and it seems quite autistic if he doesn't know the jargon ... tbh I'm not sure this approach will really work in the long run.

haha, nice work man

Lol you went straight to the point without asking him questions about himslef and it seems quite autistic if he doesn't know the jargon ... tbh I'm not sure this approach will really work in the long run.
No, no, I chatted him for a while and he asked me out, then I started to talk about blackpills, I am not that autist.
This is a fantastic idea. And to think I've just been catfishing foids for nudes
Ameen brother, hope this burritocel comes to the path of enlightenment soon.

No, no, I chatted him for a while and he asked me out, then I started to talk about blackpills, I am not that autist.

Ameen brother, hope this burritocel comes to the path of enlightenment soon.
Ok then.

Again best curry poster

im trying too blackpill every shitskin i see, not straight up but giving hints like linking them to the OKcupid study

im trying too blackpill every shitskin i see, not straight up but giving hints like linking them to the OKcupid study

Ma-sha-St.Blackops2cel, keep it up brother.