Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fem33yo virgin pajeet on dr. Phil

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
She is saving her virginity for gigachad

JFL she's my age and looks 10 years older.

What she means by wrong guy is ugly of course. Being wrong guy didn't stop her from having many "heartbreaks" and only people who would be disgusted at thought of 33 year old virgin are those who had many partners aka Chads.

Chick looks like a shape-memory alloy. I'd ascend with her ngl. If she.. goes for my chadface
Bietingaaniye

This is quite rare for a curryfoid, wanting to stay a virgin and only do it with a guy she intends to marry.

But she should have just gone for her father's arranged marriage (I assume it would be semi-arranged and she would have some choice on whether she wants to marry or not), she won't find any Chad who is not going to pump and dump.

This is quite rare for a curryfoid, wanting to stay a virgin and only do it with a guy she intends to marry.

But she should have just gone for her father's arranged marriage (I assume it would be semi-arranged and she would have some choice on whether she wants to marry or not), she won't find any Chad who is not going to pump and dump.
Id reject this foid in arranged marriage too. Imagine betabuxxing for an ugly curry foid JFL.

don't believe her. proof?

Id reject this foid in arranged marriage too. Imagine betabuxxing for an ugly curry foid JFL.
She isn't that bad looking for a currywhore, but the point is that unless she is lying about her virginity, it is at least a sign of good character that she wants to remain a virgin until she finds the person she wants to marry.

Leaving aside this particular foid, would the incel problem be anywhere near as bad if every single foid thought like this?

I'd fuck her raw that's what I'm thinking

She isn't that bad looking for a currywhore, but the point is that unless she is lying about her virginity, it is at least a sign of good character that she wants to remain a virgin until she finds the person she wants to marry.

Leaving aside this particular foid, would the incel problem be anywhere near as bad if every single foid thought like this?

If she was a few years younger (arnd 25ish) and a virgin, i wouldnt mind doing her.

Men want young, beautiful, fertile women .
She is sub 4 in all 3 cat.
If a man dont see that , he's an idiot.

Men want young, beautiful, fertile women .
She is sub 4 in all 3 cat.
If a man dont see that , he's an idiot.
She should have gone with the arranged marriage at 22 (with presumably a virgin curry), instead I bet she kept waiting for some white Chad to not use her as simply his cum dumpster.

Ethnic foids would rather be volcel for the remainder of their lives than get with a man of their own race that isn't 95th percentile

Last edited:
She should have gone with the arranged marriage at 22 (with presumably a virgin curry), instead I bet she kept waiting for some white Chad to not use her as simply his cum dumpster.

Ethnic foids would rather be volcel for the remainder of their lives than get with a man of their own race that isn't 95th percentile
True. I see a lot of curry roasties where i live either single or divorced, but still looking for giga chads. They wont touch me with a 100 foot pole though.

Volcel if you wouldn't, undebatable.

She's probably looking for an aryan chad and we all know this... she probably hundreds of curries simping for her.
No doubt. But shes also an ugly hag. She wont get chads interested in her.

Shes gross looking though. No chad is going to fuck her.
Curry landwhales were able to fuck frat boy chads in my college, chad will fuck anyone for a one night stand. She wants to settle with a white chad which no chad will agree to. Shes too old for most chads too.

I expected her to look truecel as fuck or very obese, just lol

She is saving her virginity for gigachad
But tbh her values are good, considering she doesn't want casual sex
She wants to find a husband that will be her first and only, chad only though

She denies guys, this is literally a volcel. Also her based dad wanted her to get into an arranged marriage but she thinks she can be a Disney movie princess and find the perfect guy, guess what she didn't.

Without a doubt waiting for a white Chad, and is probably lying about being a virgin too (lost her hymen horse riding bs).

Imagine how many incel Rahuls were lined up at her father's doorstep begging for his daughter. She doesn't want any of them. "Ewww". Chad only.

yfw she makes an onlyfans and makes 500k/yr

What she means by wrong guy is ugly of course. Being wrong guy didn't stop her from having many "heartbreaks" and only people who would be disgusted at thought of 33 year old virgin are those who had many partners aka Chads.

she is looking for man that mogs many men. tall,has money, good looking and probably lighter skinned.