Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female Anorexia

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Femoids would rather starve themselves to this

178823.jpg

for Chad, than be fat and happy with a sub 5 male.

(This example is particularly egregious since she's conventionally attractive anyway.)

What Chad wants a holocaust Stacy anyways

She has more smv than me.

i remember that whore back when I was following jewtube drama. Anyways volcel if you wouldnt

Your obsessive coping with anorexia and leanmaxing is doing you no good. Same with @AsiaCel
If you don't have the right bone structure, reducing fat won't work.
You don't know if you have the bone structure if you've never been at least lean-ish. I know it's over for me regardless of how lean I am, but that doesn't mean it is for everyone, and I hate being fat anyway.

i remember that whore back when I was following jewtube drama. Anyways volcel if you wouldnt
I would be afraid of killing her with the lightest thrust. god damn she looks frail

im about that skinny as well

Eugenia Clooney! My favorite twig.
She's very snappy!!

I think she starved herself on purpose for jewtube money.

The lengths people will go to

Your obsessive coping with anorexia and leanmaxing is doing you no good. Same with @AsiaCel
Call it a cope but I've been seeing progression on the anorexia maxxing. In 2018 I was 160lbs and had a full cheek and invisible ramus (jawline is visible though) and reduced to 140s lbs my ramus begins to appear and cheeks darked. Its at this point I developed bullmia and my progression is stalled hard.

I want to go further to 120s lbs to see what I would be getting, if it's same as 140s, meh. If my face gets even leaner and more 'bonely' then great!.

In my case, it is working for me and I'm happy with the results.

Spoiled femoid huwhitey. Let them rot! The last race is the German. You created your own grave.

True. I can confirm that with my low bmi.

God sluts like her literally freak the shit out of me, I find her more repulsive than bed ridden landwhales

I would want to fuck her and be able to wrap my hands round her arms and they might just snap but who cares; it just means she can't call the police so easily.

She'd have more SMV if she weighed more. I hate people making stupid decisions like that.
I would want to fuck her and be able to wrap my hands round her arms and they might just snap but who cares; it just means she can't call the police so easily.
:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Femoids would rather starve themselves to this

for Chad, than be fat and happy with a sub 5 male.

(This example is particularly egregious since she's conventionally attractive anyway.)

Oh yes; quite true. Observe:

She gave her body to a tall Hispanic man with several girlfriends on the side.