Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Female attraction to tall men and pedophilia

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
Women hate the fact that men gawk at teenagers and prize youthfulness so much, but turn around and date nibbas twice their size. Bitches be pedo hysteric, but then be like (teehee):

d8ce9efbfb84e830ac637fdaaa302407.jpg

Do they not understand the implications of such a relationship? Why this man twice their size is so into them? What these men find attractive about their high neoteny loli looking ass? Do they not see this as pedophiliic?

"Fuck me daddyo"...

Wahmen love men who look like he can protect them, or say so

They like men to be twice their size and be able to dominate them, but don't like men who want a girl half their size and be submissive to them.

Do they not understand the implications of such a relationship? Why this man twice their size is so into them? What these men find attractive about their high neoteny loli looking ass?
This is exactly why men (including me) like young and short girls because they look like little loli girls.

According to women, there is something wrong with you if you find this attractive:

147422af0655ccff5888ad88c2ab805a.jpg

But if a tall ogre high sexual dismorphic mofo gets with your short high neotenous self, there's nothing wrong. Yea, doesn't say anything pedo about his sexual preferences. Just two adults here. Just so happens the women next to him looks like a child, b-but it's two adults, so whatever.

hayden-p.jpg

lmao

Foids don't hate pedos, they hate unattractive men. If chad happens to be a pedophile it's somehow cute, and they will try to act more childish arround him.

This is exactly why men (including me) like young and short girls because they look like little loli girls.

Don't worry. If you're a tallfag, the women encourage it. Just go for older women loli looking bitches.

chvrches-608x450.jpg

Foids don't hate pedos, they hate unattractive men. If chad happens to be a pedophile it's somehow cute, and they will try to act more childish arround him.
Too true. This guy can do no wrong.

original.jpg

Don't worry. If you're a tallfag, the women encourage it. Just go for older women loli looking bitches.
Also if you have seen Ariana Grande with her boyfriend. She looks like a cute little loli girl and her boyfriends has loved that!
Personal space pete ariana

Tallfags who breed with womanlets are the most selfish pieces of shit ever. They don't even stop to think for a second about the future of their sons.
If I ever ascend i'll make sure to fuck a foid that is only 2 or 3 inches shorter than me.

Women hate the fact that men gawk at teenagers and prize youthfulness so much, but turn around and date nibbas twice their size. Bitches be pedo hysteric, but then be like (teehee):

d8ce9efbfb84e830ac637fdaaa302407.jpg

Do they not understand the implications of such a relationship? Why this man twice their size is so into them? What these men find attractive about their high neoteny loli looking ass? Do they not see this as pedophiliic?
Mister Epstein would like to have a word with you...
Keep it Kosher when you talk to him.
You don´t want him to call the reparation agency now do you ?

Too bad Tyrone is having fun with his billionaire a$$hole right now...
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: KEK

You're a a pedo if you date underage girls, not young looking 18+ girls lol.

Also if you have seen Ariana Grande with her boyfriend. She looks like a cute little loli girl and her boyfriends has loved that!
View attachment 129836
This chick looks like a fucking child. Literally zero signs of sexual maturity, fertility, basically a child's body.

Tallfags who breed with womanlets are the most selfish pieces of shit ever. They don't even stop to think for a second about the future of their sons.
If I ever ascend i'll make sure to fuck a foid that is only 2 or 3 inches shorter than me.
Short chicks are some of the most ridiculous heightists I've ever seen. They are willing to roll the dice, even if it means the possibility of their spawn being tall is only 10%. I've been around femlets who will actively brag about their son's height like it's socially acceptable. It's like reverse Oedipal complex whenever I see this phenomenon. It's as if they want to fuck their son the way they stare at them. It's fucking weird, but no one says anything. It also says something about how we view female sexual imperatives - non threatening, unlike their male counterparts.
You're a a pedo if you date underage girls, not young looking 18+ girls lol.
Yea, no shit. I'm talking about the implication here. If a man dates a child looking, non mature looking, but age appropriate female, what does it say about his sexual preferences? And no one said anything about dating underage girls. I was talking about attraction towards sexual mature looking girls in their teens, which tends to be a point of contention.

Last edited:
This chick looks like a fucking child. Literally zero signs of sexual maturity, fertility, basically a child's body.
Yup I it like as well, at least I will admit I like young loli girls while the guys "dating" her would claim otherwise to satisfy society but they know damn well that they are attracted to her young looks.

the only way to solve climate change is for 6'6 men to breed with 5'3 females.

this is canon now. this is an observable law, and it should be our official stance. we just need more heightmixing and this will result in a competent government with some actual adults who won't kill off all the megafauna for muh tasty bisque and chop down all the rainforest for muh spiral notebooks.
n·on1
/ˈkanən/

noun
noun: canon; plural noun: canons; noun: canon of the Mass

a general LAW, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged.​

"the appointment violated the canons of fair play and equal opportunity"

Relationships between short women and very tall men should be made illegal because of the power unbalance involved :feelsthink:

Just go for older women loli looking bitches.

I would not, because most women dress and act like shit. Plus the chances of her having her shrink wrap packaging is 0%.

Foids have hypocrisy and stupidity oozing from their pores.

According to women, there is something wrong with you if you find this attractive:

147422af0655ccff5888ad88c2ab805a.jpg

But if a tall ogre high sexual dismorphic mofo gets with your short high neotenous self, there's nothing wrong. Yea, doesn't say anything pedo about his sexual preferences. Just two adults here. Just so happens the women next to him looks like a child, b-but it's two adults, so whatever.

hayden-p.jpg

lmao

I honestly can't tell the age difference between a tall, well-developed 16-year-old foid and a petite, flat 22-year-old roastie.

Yet if I was attracted to the former over the latter I would be considered a monster alongside the likes of Weinstein, Epstein et al.

They like men to be twice their size and be able to dominate them, but don't like men who want a girl half their size and be submissive to them.
Damn, you're high IQ as fuck