Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female blackpill vs male blackpill

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Female blackpill: realizing you are completely surrounded by people who have zero empathy for you, will never see you as a human, who at best want to use you as a disposable fleshlight, at worst get off to causing actual physical harm to you. realizing women will never have power in this world because of biology and there's zero you can do about it. \

Male blackpill: attractive men get to have more sex than unattractive men! MAJOR BLACKPILL! Western civilization is headed for COLLAPSE because I don't get Tinder matches! I'm a DOOMER because I' didn't get to fuck the hottest girls in school. It's OVER.

You need to be murdered for your shitty post-ironic memes copypastacel

Wtf. You’re saying people surrounding women have no empathy for them? Lol. Men are built to have more sympathy for women otherwise women wouldn’t survive this far.

Females have a blackpill? How can living in minecraft creative mode be a blackpill?

Silly inkwell, women have to put up with tons of things that are extremely oppressive. Such as sex, embarrassment about sex, taking their clothes off, being around ugly men and many more!

Silly inkwell, women have to put up with tons of things that are extremely oppressive. Such as sex, embarrassment about sex, taking their clothes off, being around ugly men and many more!
and periods! teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

omg i cant get a single man to love me... oh those ugly turds? they aren't men silly

This is all kinds of woefully inaccurate, never before has there been such a perfect rape of misunderstanding.

Female blackpill: realizing you are completely surrounded by people who have zero empathy for you, will never see you as a human, who at best want to use you as a disposable fleshlight, at worst get off to causing actual physical harm to you. realizing women will never have power in this world because of biology and there's zero you can do about it. \

Male blackpill: attractive men get to have more sex than unattractive men! MAJOR BLACKPILL! Western civilization is headed for COLLAPSE because I don't get Tinder matches! I'm a DOOMER because I' didn't get to fuck the hottest girls in school. It's OVER.
Women unironically think this — imagine being this delusional. God I wish men and women were taught blackpill science studies and speed/online dating statistics. At least then we’d be starting from the same planet.
Wtf. You’re saying people surrounding women have no empathy for them? Lol. Men are built to have more sympathy for women otherwise women wouldn’t survive this far.
Nailed it — most men do care about women beyond sex and want to provide/do favors for and help them, etc.

Simply being in the position to “choose” your partner like women do means most men suck up to you and giga-simp just for a “chance” to show you their worth and be accepted.

Last edited:
Jfl @ this bull shit. Might as well join the femcels while you’re at it...

There are so many guys who will live in the friendzone forever because they’re madly in love with some foid who rejected them. Don’t disregard the orbiters and normies foids will exclude as possible partners