Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female brain processes COLORIZED 2020

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★

A slave to her sexual apetite, she nonetheless has the mental capacity to realize fuckboys are toxic, but like a dope fiend, fuckboys are a fix she cannot do without.

Last edited:
Holy shit her hairline is horrible, if a Male had that hairline he would be bullied mercilessly everyday.
Seriously wtf, I'm starting to see more and more females with fucked up hairlines

Holy shit her hairline is horrible, if a Male had that hairline he would be bullied mercilessly everyday.
Seriously wtf, I'm starting to see more and more females with fucked up hairlines
forget the hairline, this video is a gold mine for explaining the ideological underpinnings of pink pill feminism.

god her hairline is that of an ape

What annoys me is that she thinks she's funny and witty and insightful when this is just NPC behavior

Foids are addicted to chad.

Very ugly. Her male looksmatch is roping rn

>Female humor

Foids really do be getting uglier on average imo. Maybe it’s cope but they really are getting sort of unappealing.

god her hairline is that of an ape
Excuse me?

C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

it's called dissociative identity disorder.

Violated community guidelines of Tiktok: Expose that foids are not Qweens.

I watched like 6 minutes before i died from cringe.
I hope she gets cancer (in Surgeon simulator)

Foids really do be getting uglier on average imo. Maybe it’s cope but they really are getting sort of unappealing.
Yeah your right, I can remember when I was younger and females where mostly skinny, had good hairlines and skin.
Now most females are fat, and they have ruined their skin/hair with all the makeup and chemicals they put into it

this encapsulates the female rationalization hamster, but ultimately they always submit to chad's 8+/10 looks.