Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female bullying

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
How to defend when a female (verbally) abuse a male?

In our gynocentric society, women get away with brutality and browbeating far more than men. For a man, it is embararssing. He will be viewed as “less of a man”... It’s like having an enemy that you’re NOT allowed to hit! Society forbids boys from hitting girls, PERIOD. But quite often, girls hit boys & get away with it; this is what you call a double standard. There are a lot of double standards against the male sex…

Have you ever been bullied by a female?

Last edited:
Laugh in her face (while insulting her), when she hits you, hit her back.
Worked for me in the third grade.

@Blacktarpill used to get bullied by a foid in school

If she insults you, insult her back. If she touches you, beat the shit out of her. Deal with the consequences later.

Talk about there weight.

I did get bullied by females, but I escalated the situation to the point where they didn't want to fuck with me anymore, as in threatening and verbally berating them.

Only been bullied by one of them back in like 6th or 7th grade when I was a kid and a bluepilled faggot.

I have been yes. But I was in middle school and that was a long time ago. Now if a female even tries bullying me I would verbally assault her back.

In our gynocentric society, women get away with brutality and browbeating far more than men. For a man, it is embararssing. He will be viewed as “less of a man”... It’s like having an enemy that you’re NOT allowed to hit! Society forbids boys from hitting girls, PERIOD. But quite often, girls hit boys & get away with it; this is what you call a double standard. There are a lot of double standards against the male sex…

If a foid physically hit me I usually enjoy it, so they can do it to me whenever they want, maybe if they know you actually enjoy it they would not do it and ask chad to bully you then you have to gymcel.

Last edited:
Exactly, i see people fighting for this “equality”, but it doesn’t really seem very equal that they can hit or disrespect you and you are unable to do anything back. It’s no longer about equality, but instead about having leverage over another. It seems like we are the only ones that are able to truly see what is happening.

You can't.
Everyone is on her side.

I haven't been bullied by a foid before, really

Yes bro, I got heavily bullied by a one foid during elementary school. I am 100% sure that she fucked up my mental health and caused me to distrust and dislike all foids. I can never feel relaxed if foid is near me and I always get defensive whenever I am forced to talk with one because I feel like they are out to get me. I hope she overdosed or some shit, it should be illegal to fuck someones life like this.

Yes bro, I got heavily bullied by a one foid during elementary school. I am 100% sure that she fucked up my mental health and caused me to distrust and dislike all foids. I can never feel relaxed if foid is near me and I always get defensive whenever I am forced to talk with one because I feel like they are out to get me. I hope she overdosed or some shit, it should be illegal to fuck someones life like this.
@Blacktarpill look another incel that got bullied by foids and is now a femdomcel

Got bullied by a female in front of a bunch of people. Called her names back and I bet if I attacked her, white knights would step in even though she was asking for it and started on me first.

Got bullied by a female in front of a bunch of people. Called her names back and I bet if I attacked her, white knights would step in even though she was asking for it and started on me first.
Defend urself bro

Accuse her of beeing homophobic. :feelsthink:

"dont make me punish you with my dick, bitch"

Force yourself on her. She's get so confused and frustrated that she'd either get wet for you or accuse you of rape. it's a fifty fifty chance but no mother fucker will tell you that you're less of a man. A rapist, pervert. Maybe. But never less than a man.

When i was in middle school i went sometimes Home with a few kids of my neighbourhood . One day i argued with one Girl of the group and she kicked me in the nuts. I put her in a headlock till she cried but that kick hurt

I would beat her up and grope her

Ye I was bullied when I was short and superthin, you need to get bigger and they'll not bother you anymore