Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female cops let a store get robbed by a armed guy.

• Thread starter MuslimMentalcel
  • Start date
MuslimMentalcel

MuslimMentalcel

The roast flaps it’s beef in pain as she strikes u
★★★★
Female cops are the most useless things in the world. You can see how one of pussies out and abandoned her partner and the other one looks like shes gonna shit her pants from fear.

Useless fucking cops. :feelsseriously:

Female cops
Giphy 4

If you have to hire police women either give them a desk job or make sure they only do traffic stops or parking tickets.

cage at female cops

useless just like in any other profession

I was watching Life on Mars (UK) and it just reminded me how useless female police are and how good it was to see the female police officers (plonk, they called them) get verbally assaulted for how fucking awful they are.

Female cop? Might as well call them a smart retard.
AKA, it doesn't exist.

Every time I see these videos of female cops, they're always stupid as shit. Sometimes over shooting in general (and missing), sometimes screeching at the suspect while the actual cops (always male) are trying to talk to the suspect calmly, sometimes trying to taze the suspect but fails to the point the suspect pushes them and then the actual cops have to restrain the suspect.

Serious serious question. Is there ANY footage out there of a female cop doing their job right/correctly/decent? ANY? I'm genuinely wondering because I seriously never saw it.
Not like I would apologize for speaking shit about female cops, even though I don't like any cops in general, but at the very least I would correct myself and say I'm wrong to assume it's 100% of all "Female Cops", but until I see any footage, I say all of them are just as reliable as a retarded vegetable in a wheelchair that have cerebral palsy and then handed a gun to protect me. Would be the same outcome.

Perfect example of what happens when women are being prioritized for jobs they can't do.

Reminder that she is receiving the same pay as her male colleges despite being useless.

Ragefuel tbh, and they'll probably get a bonus just for having a pussy

Serious serious question. Is there ANY footage out there of a female cop doing their job right/correctly/decent? ANY? I'm genuinely wondering because I seriously never saw it.

Yes, they do traffic stops decently but only when the individual is non combative.

I remember watching this YT clip of a cop show, these two female cops try to get this guy out of a mustang(I think he has a warrant for an arrest or something.)
He initially refuses to get out of the car so they open the door & try to drag him out. They can't, try to grab keys and fail so he pull offs and this women almost gets dragged by the car.
They lose him in the chase & in the aftermath of the video you can see the white mustang past by.

women cant do anything that isnt related to making food and pleasuring a dick

I couldn’t take female cops seriously if I wanted to. Look so funny in their little uniforms. Basically cosplay more than an actual job for them. Chad can get away with any crime if they’re on watch duty.

Female´s can´t be cops I have made several threads about them, they start screaming and panicking when even a skinny guy overpowers them, it´s so pathetic how they so deeply want to believe we are equals in any way that they even think they can take down a man by themselves.

There is a reason men are the ones who have protected women and children basically since the dawn of humans because we are stronger and are wired differently, men tend to chose fight over flight almost every time when was the last time you heard about a female who tackled a school shooter/mass shooter, never! That´s the answer.

And of course this sounds "misogynistic" when in reality I am just stating the evolutionary facts but of course stating facts that isn´t about equality or any fact that can be concieved as negative e.g.some countries have generally a lower IQ than others but those FACTS are not allowed to be said because it offends people.

Do you think they will be fired ? I bet they won't.

Do you think they will be fired ? I bet they won't.
Na they will probably blame the patriarchy. If not they will reee like kids if they get fired.

Dude robbed a store with his dog and got away scott-free jfl. This is the future that soycucks want.
Bigguysbtw

Over for manlets

Where's that video of the sand warrior beating tf out of three foid cops?

I don't know what's funnier: the one foid running away, the other standing there while doing nothing or the guy robbing a store while taking his tiny dog out for a stroll

JFL at TWO cops with GUNS being afraid ONE robber who only had a KNIFE.

How the fuck can a cop not stop a robber in this scenario. Oh thats right, its cos they were women, bunch of literal pussies. These worthless holes get paid a good amount of money for being useless.

meanwhile there are males out there who could do a much better job at being a cop, being homeless and rotting on the streets.

CLOWN WORLD.