Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female depression

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
07C322C6 0D26 4425 A8C1 E4F23F3F5E6B

Supposedly depressed but still has too much male attention and validation to select from

"I go on dates with guys who are very into me but I'm not into them" :lul:

Foid depression = can't get chad to commit

i'm tired of foids

hope this bitch gets hit by a truck on her way to chad's place

Someone on this forum said it and I'll say it again. Foids pretend to have problems. Men have real problems

Guess the men that take her out are just average normies. If they were chads or even chadlites suddenly she'd be more receptive to them. Just a theory.

Lol I wish the least of my problems were that I can't "connect" with people. Posts like these are always interesting as they put the vast contrast of the average depressed low tier males life and the average "depressed" females life on full display. It's a complete joke, it always amazes me to think of how different some peoples versions of reality are.

Foids have completely ruined to meaning of depression by their attention whoring

Women shoudn't be allowed to make decisions on anything

"I go on dates with guys who are very into me but I'm not into them" :lul:

Foid depression = can't get chad to commit
Damn, even if you get a date she wont be interested in you, just accidentally agreed in a fit of boredom and now she is waiting for the whole thing to end as you simp your ass of trying to make an impression :lul: :lul: :lul:

Typical.
Also she is /r/notliketheothergirls (not like the other girls :teehee:)

U Sad Extreme   full body mirror selfie
U Sad Extreme   reminds me soooo much of my ex
U Sad Extreme   When I had bright pink hair

She's sad because chad doesn't approach her

no such thing as femoid "depression"
its just an attention seeking tactic

some random landwhale has endless options and still calls herself depressed, they have no idea of what is a real hard life

Her looksmatch is rotting away as a friendless khhv.

no such thing as femoid "depression"
its just an attention seeking tactic
Depression does not exist when you live in tutorial mode.

Is it even possible for women to have emotions for anyone aside from Chad anymore? Has social programming gone so far as to eliminate any would-be emotions femoids have for anyone other than Chads?
With the rise of dating apps like Tinder, most women must think they're settling if they match with anyone sub8. Thus, "muh depression"

Fucking attention seeking whore

based downvote

Female depression :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: what load of complete bullshit. I have no capacity to ever be with anyone, no chance at all, and I have no memory of past success, literally NOTHING.

:soy:: "How dare you not sympathize with all depressed people. Women can be depressed, too. Everyone's problems are serious to them now matter how attractive or rich they are".
Also :soy:: "Get over your misery, you silly inkell. Pull yourself by the bootstraps. Dis iz y u inzel"

"I go on dates with guys who are very into me but I'm not into them"
:feelsseriously: :feelsrope:

They truely have no idea

Female "depression" is not real depression. Like, they want to rope after 2 days of covid lockdown. Foids don't experience actual problems.

:soy:: "How dare you not sympathize with all depressed people. Women can be depressed, too. Everyone's problems are serious to them now matter how attractive or rich they are".
Also :soy:: "Get over your misery, you silly inkell. Pull yourself by the bootstraps. Dis iz y u inzel"
Those faggots always contradict themselves with their warped mental gymnastics.

Foid depression = going a few weeks or months not being hit on by 9/10 Chads.

based downvote

"i go on dates with guys who are into me but i'm not into them"

there's your problem. it's your fault for being a hypergamous cunt.

"I just wanna go home and do stuff alone"; this is why i think enforced monogamy would only have a limited effect. some incels like @BrendioEEE think polygamy causes inceldom, but honestly, most women would rather be alone than settle for their looksmatch. they are chadsexual.

So she is slighty introverted and she calls it depression.

It will never stop her from having partner, sex, job, friends...

She just doesn't know shit about herself and wonders why her life isn't just like other girl's Instagrams.

Try being genetically inferior introverted guy with low income.