Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Female elementary school teacher arrested for molesting a 6 year old boy (i.e.: inappropriate touching)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

nothing will come of it

She'll get a slap on the wrist and be free in no time, with no record or anything of the sort.

Mogs me at getting female attention.

I will never be attractive enough for a foid to want to force themselves on me :feelsbadman:

Mogs me at getting female attention.

I will never be attractive enough for a foid to want to force themselves on me :feelsbadman:
that boy prolly will become a chad later on if he attracted a 30 year old woman at age 6

Where's the people calling for female castration? Nowhere to be found.
i remember some foid tried to drown her newborn baby in a toilet and received no jail time
Post partem, women can't help NOT killing their babies. But if a man refuses to pay child support for a kid he didn't want, he will rot in jail, lose his license, etc.

i still remember being hugged by my teacher when i was 10.life only gets worse

She rather molest a little boy than get with her looksmatch. Now let's see where all the internet tough guys that talk tough on male predators.

She rather molest a little boy than get with her looksmatch. Now let's see where all the internet tough guys that talk tough on male predators.
she's 30 but looks 18
i still remember being hugged by my teacher when i was 10.life only gets worse
:chad: :banhammer:

god i wish that were me

Its everyday now I just keep on getting reports on foids sexually assaulting and raping underage boys, but as always nothing much will come out of it, they will still all have a million times better lives than us

Its everyday now I just keep on getting reports on foids sexually assaulting and raping underage boys, but as always nothing much will come out of it, they will still all have a million times better lives than us

Imagine being a 6 year old Chad and staying after class to tell your teacher, "bitch, you gave me C on that test, get down on your knees and suck my cock" and the stupid whore teacher actually does and then your grade gets changed to an A. That is Chad Life.

@Personalityinkwell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back