Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Female G-spot is a myth created by feminists

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
The whole myth that the G-spot lies just 3-4 inches inside the vagina and dicks smaller than 5 inches are enough to pleasure foids was created by feminists in the 70's to brainwash men with small dicks and trick them into supporting feminism. Those men had already lost all hopes of getting laid and a little bit of assurance from those misandrists worked like magic. Those simps were the first generation of male feminists who stooped down to their lowest level to get laid.

They even agreed to hold signs which said "All men are dogs and rapists" and "God is a woman". Those men had no idea about female anatomy and feminists did an excellent job in deluding them. They told that there is a spot in the vagina which could be stimulated even by dicks smaller than 5 inches and they could get laid if they helped in making the world a gynocentric society. Those cucks gladly agreed and joined them which made the feminist movement a bigger success than it already was. And needless to say those men never got laid.

Even today foids are holding on to this myth and deluding beta men to make grand gestures for them. If men with small dicks knew the truth then 90% of male population will stop pursuing women and foids can't afford that. They survive on the validation and money of their beta orbiters. All the studies which say that men are more concerned about their size more than foids is a grand deception. Foids care about penis size much more than anyone. That's the reason why they love Tyrones with 10+ inch penis which can ram their cervix.

How would you know? :chad:
0nuqCsK.gif

The blackpill opened whole new horizons of cognitive abilities in my brain

I strongly doubt 90% of the male population would stop pursuing women If they found out it was a myth.

How good you are at sex is just a function of size * endurance. Nothing else matters.

I strongly doubt 90% of the male population would stop pursuing women If they found out it was a myth.
Not really 90%. All those men who are have dicks smaller than 5 inches

The foid orgasm is a waste of time. It is not required for procreation, should be made illegal and punishable by public flogging in GTA V.

What else could be the reason? No one even knew about the g-spot or female orgasm till feminism came along. That's when the whole concept of #shecumsfirst came. Feminists have a role to play in the discovery of the so called "G-spot".

Not really 90%. All those men who are have dicks smaller than 5 inches

I still dont see that happening tbh. No ones going to sit at home and just self loathe and give up on getting pussy because their dick is too small.

White men would probably stop. Other races I can see still going for it. Specially black men and spanish men.

I still dont see that happening tbh. No ones going to sit at home and just self loathe and give up on getting pussy because their dick is too small.

White men would probably stop. Other races I can see still going for it. Specially black men and spanish men.
Simped men who never give up hope will always be there. I'm talking about the majority of men who will stop pursuing women if foids confirmed the dickpill. Its doesn't apply to literally everyone. Its understandable.

The real problem is it's hard to stimulate with a small limp dick. A big hard one can do pretty much anything and still get the g-spot at least a little. Ugly low-T men with low IQ's are pretty much forced to use their tongues to have even a chance of pleasuring their partners, hence the widespread popularity of cunnilingus on plebbit.

The real problem is it's hard to stimulate with a small limp dick. A big hard one can do pretty much anything and still get the g-spot at least a little. Ugly low-T men with low IQ's are pretty much forced to use their tongues to have even a chance of pleasuring their partners, hence the widespread popularity of cunnilingus on plebbit.
Yep. Cunnilingus is just a coping mechanism for men with tiny dicks.

I’ll never hit the g-spot because I’ll never have sex so it’s over for me

I’ll never hit the g-spot because I’ll never have sex so it’s over for me
Get a penis enlargement surgery after getting a looksmaxing surgery. Then you are good to go.

yeah , fuckem . the dickPILL is a hard one to swallow , you know . you won't have that gagging reflex from you mighty dick . it's only for chads