Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female incels in a nutshell

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
[attachment=999]

Attachments

• 1xjbT5aJWoZA5nKocSOIzfA7yvbc7v-YX4hZ0cYz-hY.png
    1xjbT5aJWoZA5nKocSOIzfA7yvbc7v-YX4hZ0cYz-hY.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 231

females are voluntarily single theyd rather wait for chad then settle for their looksmatch.

That's the thing, if a female is single she is single voluntarily.
Your average roastie fights off (unattractive) guys on a daily basis, refusing to settle for anyone that isn't Chad.

Big difference between being unable to get Chad and being an incel. Can you imagine how males would be viewed if any of them said they refuse to sleep with anyone but Katy Perry or something? This is what feminism and PC culture has done though so most nu-males and beta cucks think nothing of it when women act this entitled.

this pic works better if reversed ( reddit post starting off first) then the rest

Minjaze said:
That's the thing, if a female is single she is single voluntarily.
Your average roastie fights off (unattractive) guys on a daily basis, refusing to settle for anyone that isn't Chad.
Settling looks match must be a law.

When doing some tinder experiments with a fake profile I matched with an asian chick 4-5 in looks that was obsessed with height. She refused to see anyone that was not 6 foot but was having problems finding a guy that didn't just want to bang. She was sad cause all the guys on tinder we're a bunch of assholes that just want to fuck..

My reply was you should find a nice nerdy guy that will treat you right..she was absolutely dumbfounded.. never considered seeing a guy that was 5'11" or lowering her standards in any way...what I said just didn't compute. Guys below 6 feet just did not exist in her world.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
this pic works better if reversed ( reddit post starting off first) then the rest

Well, I didn't make it.

Femoids would rather die alone than settle for a sub8.

women can only be volcel even ones and hambeasts