Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female “Introverts” piss me the fuck off

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
65F62F76 FE36 4879 8D2B C1EBAB500CA3

this sums it up basically
But actually none of them are fucking introverts they say they are and still do low inhib shit all the time. I basically just play vidya all day. WTF DO THEY THINK BEING AN INTROVERT IS, WATCHING NETFLIX EVERY EVENING??? JFL at this, here is what real introverts are like
A909DD11 878A 47EE 9468 E2F30B8AD076

Fact: All the shy and innocent foids are actually the biggest whores.

They just flash strangers on omegle and send snapchat nudes to the latest chad to ask her for them lol

They just flash strangers on omegle and send snapchat nudes to the latest chad to ask her for them lol
Indeed, there is no such thing as an innocent virgin girl.

They don’t exist. All of them crave attention.

Females are just introvert when no Chad is around.
They become very extrovert when there is a Chad.

over for introvertcells

Foids think they are Introverts™ because they only go out 3 nights a week and wait for chad to make the first move.

Women can't be introverts any more than they can be Incel. Women are designed to be social.

Even the autists

"I'm like, so anxious, I cancelled my rendezvous with chad to sit inside and watch netflix and eat pizza. I'm so lonely like oh my god."
God fucken damn it I want to fucken pierce their heads with a bullet

they are all the same, terms like "introvert" are just cosmetic to them. much like make-up, they only use them to attract attention to themselves.

Foid introvert: too shy to talk to chad

View attachment 217435
this sums it up basically
But actually none of them are fucking introverts they say they are and still do low inhib shit all the time. I basically just play vidya all day. WTF DO THEY THINK BEING AN INTROVERT IS, WATCHING NETFLIX EVERY EVENING??? JFL at this, here is what real introverts are like
View attachment 217438
They treat non-chad male introverts with contempt, whereas Staceys have a hint of sympathy at times

you just can't compare female with male introversion.

They think staying in and watching netflix some weekends(instead of getting banged by chad at a party) counts as introvert.Imagine being completely friendless autist ldaring at home daily because any social interaction is a failure while society continuously blames you for it

They just say that for attention. Dumb whores.

Whatever issue you have as a man you're just expected to solve it by yourself
100% accurate post

Thread title would still work if you cut out "introvert".

All the little things they try and milk for sympathy like anxiety and such, and simps lick it up like piss.

I just hate it when anyone, regardless of gender, constantly announces their introversion. It’s annoying and ironically comes off as attention seeking.

I just hate it when anyone, regardless of gender, constantly announces their introversion. It’s annoying and comes off as attention seeking.
“BROOO i like being alone!” cool, must be nice having the option to choose

A perfect example of a female introvert

le quirky xD
She is actually being tremendously honest due to her autism, and not pretending to be unique at all.

That's what's extraordinary about it. She even admits to her internal contradictions. "Ass burger" but "normie" (because foid), wanting to fall in love but really only leading males on (because they're "desperate"/sub-HSM).

Last edited:
She is actually being tremendously honest due to her autism, and not pretending to be unique at all.

That's what's extraordinary about it. She even admits to her internal contradictions. "ass burger" but normie (because foid), wanting to fall in love but really only leading males on (because desperate/sub-HSM).
larp

Perhaps, but I wouldn't count on it. Autistic foids tend to be very blatant about their intentions, insanities, and narcissistic personaliteeehees, whereas neurotypical foids are the ones who try to make themselves look better/different than they really are.

The way that you attributed the apparent honesty of an autistic slut to a "not like the other girl" tier LARP is quite ironic. Autistic people are often put under a lens of suspicion for being honest like this, when they're really, truly concealing nothing from the world, JFL.

In the case of autistic men, NTs will suspect them of being psychopathic mass-murderers or rapists or potential school shooters, when it's actually the charming Chad who has the 'bodies in his closet,' likes abusing women, and derives enjoyment from bullying others (and killing their spirits, if nothing else).

In the case of foids with autism, it's paradoxically because they're more likely to be honest about being sluts, whereas extroverted foids often lie and try to seem of a higher social status.

The inverse of this, I'm sure, is that men with autism are more likely to be honest about being incel, whereas NT men lie more often and say they're Chad-tier.

Last edited:
But actually none of them are fucking introverts they say they are and still do low inhib shit all the time.
Jfl this.
I see a lot of females with "shy and anti social" in their bio but these fuckers constantly post pictures of themselves outside with friends.

jfl to introverts foids

Women cannot be isolated or friendless,even ıf she is a pedo,murderer or a crackhead people wıll try to make her better and support her whıle ıncels cant even look people in the eyes wıthout pissing them off because they dıd something awkward months ago.

ARE YA WINNING, SON?

Women cannot be isolated or friendless,even ıf she is a pedo,murderer or a crackhead people wıll try to make her better and support her whıle ıncels cant even look people in the eyes wıthout pissing them off because they dıd something awkward months ago.
Pedo foids will legit hook up with pedo guys.

But there is massive hypergamy here, and pedo guys strain to find a pedo groomer gf.

Pedo foids will legit hook up with pedo guys.

But there is massive hypergamy here, and pedo guys strain to find a pedo groomer gf.
Women are the biggest pedo enablers,especially in hs age they have a massive lust for +18 yo Chads (They are actually considered normies or even losers for their age but for a 14 year old they are cool af)and wıll do anything to hang around wıth them.
But once they grow up they realize he is just a trashy normie and decide to break up whıch sometimes results in Chad murdering the foid or raping her one last time.

Women are the biggest pedo enablers,especially in hs age they have a massive lust for +18 yo Chads (They are actually considered normies or even losers for their age but for a 14 year old they are cool af)and wıll do anything to hang around wıth them.
But once they grow up they realize he is just a trashy normie and decide to break up whıch sometimes results in Chad murdering the foid or raping her one last time.
Maybe after I go to college I should try highschoolmaxxing and go for high school freshman :feelsthink: .Tons of foids date people way older than them ONLY so maybe being a little older here would benefit me a bit

Dude female "introverts" are total fucking cunts in ways that exceed even the most jaded incels expectations. They are cruel, self pitying sociopaths who seek attention in any way possible.

They act like the entire world is against them and treat common people like shit, who the fuck do they think they are? Meanwhile everybody pampers them like they are babies while they wah wah wah life's so hard pretending to be shy for sympathy & social points.

See I'm glad I scare the hell out of the women I talk to in person. Fake human beings.